Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 09:15:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  WTFFF HOB DVD?!?!?
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTFFF HOB DVD?!?!?  (Read 12436 times)
Cuzon
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: March 10, 2011, 06:20:50 AM »

http://www.gunsnrosesportugal.com/forum/index.php?topic=1513.0

Don't exactly know what to make about this, quite a surprise to see it surface after sooooo long. The guys actual website has a shot of Axl too...
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 09:07:06 AM »

I hope people who don't have anything to offer don't bomb this dude with emails.
Let those people who do get in contact with him and maybe if we're lucky, this DVD will see the light of day.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 04:02:36 PM »

Thats Rob Anderson... Incognito! He had that and the VMAS 2002 for a long time now, and he's trying to trade it now cause he probably wants to see if MSL gives him anything for it

Oh My God i cant deny this...
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 04:22:38 PM »

i want to see it!!

one word youtube

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 08:29:33 PM »

And when did Rob Anderson get this? Thought Scott Hopkins was the only with VMA?

And - I call bullshit untill we get a :45 second clip of Silkworms. Without that clip, I will not believe.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 08:53:50 PM »

Why did the guy only post still photos as evidence. For all we know, he could have just obtained some still images from the very show he's claiming to have a full DVD of. The only way to get people as excited as they are ever going to be about this, is to post a video clip from the DVD.

And while I'm at it, we as fans are going to lose yet again in all of this mess. Why?, because even if a successful trade does go ahead, why would the trader post the DVD, after he has given away something extremely rare that he had.  Tongue

No, we are going to lose again, and they will keep everything to themselves just like always. They can sit in their room thinking they have power, by having a rare DVD the whole fanbase would love to see. Whatever, while the true fans are travelling all over the world seeing GN'R shows, and meeting GN'R members, you just feel cool because you have some DVD, PUNKyes  rant

P.S If you are reading this Mr trader, I'd like to let you know how much of an assclown you really are.  hihi
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 08:58:11 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
BumbleBuzz
Rocker

Guns N' Roses Strong Since 1999!

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 07:38:49 AM »

Someone tried to give me a virus from that thread!

So perhaps someone could tell me if this is true or not or turns out to be something, either way, back to sleep I go

2006.06.09 - Dublin, Ireland
2006.07.29 - London, England
2010.09.01 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.17 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.23 - Newcastle, England
2017.07.17 - London, England
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 04:34:35 AM »

Why did the guy only post still photos as evidence. For all we know, he could have just obtained some still images from the very show he's claiming to have a full DVD of. The only way to get people as excited as they are ever going to be about this, is to post a video clip from the DVD.

And while I'm at it, we as fans are going to lose yet again in all of this mess. Why?, because even if a successful trade does go ahead, why would the trader post the DVD, after he has given away something extremely rare that he had.  Tongue

No, we are going to lose again, and they will keep everything to themselves just like always. They can sit in their room thinking they have power, by having a rare DVD the whole fanbase would love to see. Whatever, while the true fans are travelling all over the world seeing GN'R shows, and meeting GN'R members, you just feel cool because you have some DVD, PUNKyes  rant

P.S If you are reading this Mr trader, I'd like to let you know how much of an assclown you really are.  hihi

Thats the spirit of most of the GNR community, to have something rare and keep others from having it claiming their  "protecting" the band (Like the band needs "protection") and then when something comes up, this same dudes all of a sudden want to trade what they have. Funny as hell... rofl but then again we're probably dealing with adults with no life, so we can't say we didn't expect it.

The one thing i like about HTGTH, even though i dont always sympathize with Jarmo's opinions or reactions is that at least its a pretty straight forward website, you know what you can do and you know what you can't do. You like it u stay, you don't like it you're more than welcome to leave.
Its refreshing to have a forum, where u dont have people starting threads about rumours of having this and that. And its refreshing that we don't have to take with "fake insiders" who have this and that and don't wanna share it.

If u dont wanna share it thats fine and dandy, but don't come on the forums saying u have this and that just to feel special...we don't wanna know, the less we know about that the better.

And im saying this, admiting that i created threads in the past in other forums trying to trade stuff, which i admit it was also a mistake.

I would love if this thread was deleted, because i think it makes no sense for it to stay open. Thats just giving the attention to the guy in question.. but since i think the thread is also within the rules... Its up to you Jarmo

To me its the same, i just won't read it.

For me, you can stick your DVD where the sun won't ever shine Rob  hihi

Im sure its not the best GNR show ever... im sure it isn't anything special and im sure that after we would see it, we would probably stick it in a case and put it on our shelves with the other DVDS...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 04:43:48 AM by Halo69 » Logged

fear the juggalo 2
Rocker

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2011, 05:20:05 AM »

You are wrong! This is the best show i've ever been to. And i went to the long inglewood show. I hope this dvd can see the light of day, it was really a once in a lifetime show!
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2011, 06:19:52 AM »

people, there is ZERO proof for those 2 pics being screenshots from a video. everbody and her sister can burn still pics to DVDR and playback it on standalone dvd player/tv so that those pics look like paused ones from a running video.

without a video sample = no proof!

when the intention is to make a real trade for other things (like that dude is doing).....then i dont get why there hasnt been made a sample yet.
for now it looks like another fishing trick to get out stuff or info from hyped fans offering things and information about uncirculated collectors' items or simply to play around with the fans claiming to have a wanted item which he doesnt even have. i've seen similar things all before over the years, turned out all fake.

Re-Union time, baby!!
Jarl
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 08:03:42 AM »

there's you're sample http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8sJ5k_p2oo

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2011, 10:21:16 AM »

Err, yeah so where's the video proof.  rofl

With all due respect, that's just a Powerpoint-like presentation which can be made by anyone. That is not video proof that this DVD exists, what about some proof from the actual show and not some presentation a 12 yr old could do.

And also Jarl, where do you stand in all of this then. Are you the trader, or are you in his corner so to say, you seem to be desperate to convince us that this exists, why is that?.  Roll Eyes

But yeah, that is not evidence, we need footage from the actual show, even if it's 10 friggin secs. ok
gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2011, 10:51:48 AM »

Err, yeah so where's the video proof.  rofl

With all due respect, that's just a Powerpoint-like presentation which can be made by anyone. That is not video proof that this DVD exists, what about some proof from the actual show and not some presentation a 12 yr old could do.

And also Jarl, where do you stand in all of this then. Are you the trader, or are you in his corner so to say, you seem to be desperate to convince us that this exists, why is that?.  Roll Eyes

But yeah, that is not evidence, we need footage from the actual show, even if it's 10 friggin secs. ok

Did it ever occurred to you that he's being sarcastic?

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
Jarl
Rocker

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2011, 10:54:53 AM »

Like i said in the clip, no fockin' way.
There is no HOB recording.
And even if it's there non of us mortals wil see it.

Me as trader, as if i ever was one! hahaha, yeah right
Traders should have rare stuff to get there new things.
All i ever got was stuff that stopped being rare as soon as i got it!!!!!!
But for you, as trader i'm only interested in 2 things, Indiana 91 and Arnhem 2010 from ledmax.
I don't give a flying fuck about HOB or any other show.

This clip, it's just a joke, as is the trade offer of HOB from that guy!!!!!
And no, it's not just a powerpoint, but something made with adobe after effects.
I'm afraid it takes a bit more then just a 12 year old to make it.

gnr-4-ever is right, clips like this, that's my sort of humor.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 11:34:16 AM by Jarl » Logged

Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2011, 11:28:09 AM »

Actually I liked "1090pdh"and "BluRay only" parts  rofl

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 12:39:43 PM »

Like i said in the clip, no fockin' way.
There is no HOB recording.
And even if it's there non of us mortals wil see it.

Me as trader, as if i ever was one! hahaha, yeah right
Traders should have rare stuff to get there new things.
All i ever got was stuff that stopped being rare as soon as i got it!!!!!!
But for you, as trader i'm only interested in 2 things, Indiana 91 and Arnhem 2010 from ledmax.
I don't give a flying fuck about HOB or any other show.

This clip, it's just a joke, as is the trade offer of HOB from that guy!!!!!
And no, it's not just a powerpoint, but something made with adobe after effects.
I'm afraid it takes a bit more then just a 12 year old to make it.

gnr-4-ever is right, clips like this, that's my sort of humor.

Actually I did think it was a joke, until I saw that Jarl also uploaded the video. I guess I didn't think that someone would have bothered making this "joke" video themself, just to post it as a bit of a laugh for a few people various forums.  yes

And I also am aware that it's not a Powerpoint presentation, I merely used that phrase to describe it being some sort of computerised presentation software. And while I'm at it, 12 yr olds are quite smart these days, don't be so sure they couldn't use such software.  hihi

Anyway back on subject, on the matter of those 2 pics posted. The Axl photo definitely looks like a Rock In Rio 01 still. But I can't think of anywhere that Robin picture could have came from, he did indeed where that outfit during that HOB show because of the photos we already have from that night. And he never wore it at the Rio concert where I think that Axl "HOB" pic might have came from, because Robin wore his black leather outfit all night.

So he's either got ahold of a few photos from the HOB show that we are not aware of, or Robin wore that outfit sometime during 01/02, and he's managed to get a rare photo from that show in which we wasn't aware existed.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 12:49:45 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2011, 05:16:34 AM »

The Robin pic could be from a NIN concert.

We need a sample, something along these lines:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7WDxS0Xsn8

If he does succeed, at the very least he should put out a list of everything that he was offered, so we know what is out there!

Jonx
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2011, 08:41:00 AM »

Pretty nice work, i dont get how anyone could do this using powerpoint but its great!

willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 09:04:45 AM »

I am not yelling phony or anything. All I am saying is it would pretty much be a miracle that someone managed to tape this show as tight as security was for that show.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2011, 11:29:41 AM »

Has anyone received a reply e-mail yet?
Grayfox
Opening Act

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2011, 12:48:43 PM »

No, I have a feeling if you offered a demo or something you would..
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2011, 12:58:28 PM »

Cotis - not a thing

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2011, 02:39:46 PM »

Well in my case - I sent an e-mail with an offer of something I guarantee he doesn't have and haven't heard back. I figure if anyone would have heard back it was people offering stuff.

Hopefully someone does soon.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2011, 04:17:03 PM »

I thought about offering something too. But I don't really deal in bootlegs. I have never made copies of the ones I do have. What I would be willing to trade I am guessing he wouldn't be interested in. I have a feeling the only person he would respond too has to have exactly what he really wants. Not sure which something that is.
My trade item would be my boxing glove signed by Axl and Slash.

Grayfox
Opening Act

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2011, 04:38:53 PM »

I offered some bootlegs I have but no reply. I am contemplating offering something else but I fear it wouldn't be a fair trade on my part.
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2011, 04:40:16 PM »

people, calm down, he hasnt proved anything. for now its more likely fake for the reasons i've said on page 1.

Re-Union time, baby!!
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2011, 04:54:54 PM »

Oh yeah we aren't really saying he has anything. But some of us would like to see what he is trying to pull.

Grayfox
Opening Act

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2011, 05:52:18 PM »

I can't say I am 100% he has something or even 50%, but he has given more proof than anyone else and it won't hurt to message and figure out what his deal is.

No one has ever lost anything by requesting information.

Hopefully he isn't lying and he actually does have it. If he accepts any of my offers and I happen to get it everyone will.
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2011, 06:05:16 PM »

no, he didnt prove ANYTHING! zero proof remains zero proof!!

without a video sample its just another made up story and he laughs about offers and info coming in by email.
it appears he never replied to anyone yet aswell......go figure out why. hard to make a next move when you cant prove the existence, huh?

Re-Union time, baby!!
Grayfox
Opening Act

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2011, 06:31:24 PM »

I'm not saying he has substantial evidence, all I am stating is that compared to anyone else his proof is more believable than all the previous claims of the past.
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2011, 06:57:47 PM »

you mean he made up a better story than others before!
but a better story aint a better proof! he didnt prove anything, whats so hard to understand?
the only way to prove the existence would be a video sample which he simply didnt provide.

Re-Union time, baby!!
Grayfox
Opening Act

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2011, 07:18:45 PM »

Pictures can be considered proof, substantial evidence as stated before would be a video. Even a video isn't 100%.
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2011, 07:24:12 PM »

still pictures aint a proof for the existence for an video, simple reason: it could be just photo pics.
if i would burn some uncirculated 1992 pics on dvdr and play it on stand alone player/tv you would believe my story having the Cologne92 Proshot?  hihi
a short videoclip from that professional 010101 video he "claims to have" like 1min would tell that at least a short clip is out there, i'd consider THAT as proof as we dont have any short clip from that show.

so once again: right now there is no proof!

edit:
you just regsitered, eh?    March 10, 2011, 10:51:43
let me guess you are involved in that story and want to help it looking more legit by posting here?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 07:26:48 PM by Limulus » Logged

Re-Union time, baby!!
Grayfox
Opening Act

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2011, 07:53:25 PM »

I've had several accounts here since around 2005 until now.

I do understand what you're saying maybe I would have been better off as saying "proof" instead of proof but I thought my comment about me not even believing half of it would qualify. I guess not though.

And no I have no idea who the guy even is I have the same information as everyone else hear wondering about it.

*Edit*
My only reason for registering back was to find a topic I had seen a while back on the Janis Joplin Tuesday Night Band Practice Shirt because I was hoping to find a link to it and see if the Jim Morrison shirt was in any link.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 07:56:25 PM by Grayfox » Logged
Tomek 1985
Headliner

..Resident Evil..

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2011, 04:19:22 AM »

I sent email, with some interesting offer but there's no response. Seems like "top collectors" contacted him, offering some special stuff n' he haven't replied. Maybe it's that well-known Croatian trader, foolin' around as always Wink

fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2011, 04:45:41 AM »

Totally agree with Limulus - at the moment, there is no proof.

I have contacted him with an offer of two shows that he does not have - no one does.

I am waiting for a response but it would appear that it is unlikely - I will not even contemplate a trade until I see video proof

gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2011, 06:27:31 AM »

Maybe it's that well-known Croatian trader, foolin' around as always Wink

I doubt it.

This is written in English after all.  Wink

And the guy made a small update on his blog:

Little udpate,

I have received quiet a few emails from a lot of people (a lot more than I first expected) and some are quiet interesting to me.I hope to get to reply to them all soon enough, please be patient if you have emailed me.

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2011, 09:22:52 AM »

i find it interesting to see how many in this thread seem to have uncirculated dvds

release them u fuckers Wink

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2011, 09:57:39 AM »

I understand keeping certain item to your self so those items will maintain value for futer trades... but i can't think of any good reason why someone wouldn't provide a 1min clip of something to prove that they have something.  if anything i think a 1 min clip would drive up the value since many consider it to be a scam
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2011, 10:31:33 AM »

i find it interesting to see how many in this thread seem to have uncirculated dvds

release them u fuckers Wink

I am not one of them. lol

Grayfox
Opening Act

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2011, 11:42:58 AM »

He replied to me moments after I placed my last post here.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2011, 12:04:38 PM »

Proof or GTFO.

Wink

Still waiting for a reply...
Grayfox
Opening Act

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2011, 01:04:39 PM »

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2011, 08:09:10 PM »

GUNNERWORLD IS CRAZY !!

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2011, 08:34:53 PM »

I have to agree with Limulus on this one, the guy has virtually no proof.  Roll Eyes

And no, photo's mean nothing, especially when you claim to have video footage. All this guy has to do is post a 10 sec clip of any part of the performance, and he can change 90% of the fanbase calling bullshit to 90% of the fanbase believing it.

Why won't he do something so simple to prove his case, even the guy who had the VMA rehersals posted a short clip.  yes

« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 11:08:28 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2011, 08:48:29 PM »

Live clip of 'Silkworms' or 'Oh My God' would do. 90 second clip of both would be good.
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2011, 04:57:19 AM »

Personally I feel a 2 and a half hour clip of the show is needed - he can share it on the tracker  rofl

André Menk
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2011, 12:22:09 PM »

News Huh
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2011, 07:05:43 PM »

That would have been cool ten years ago. It'd be cool to watch it for the "historical" part of it, but I'd more interested in seeing the L.A Forum 1991. Or actually I'd like a pro-shot of Paris 2010 or Tokyo 2009.

As for the Vegas DVD, I just think it's ten years too late. And it's apparently 4/3 aspect ratio and SD. Grin

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2011, 09:27:38 PM »

That would have been cool ten years ago. It'd be cool to watch it for the "historical" part of it, but I'd more interested in seeing the L.A Forum 1991. Or actually I'd like a pro-shot of Paris 2010 or Tokyo 2009.

As for the Vegas DVD, I just think it's ten years too late. And it's apparently 4/3 aspect ratio and SD. Grin

I actually agree, I would prefer a DVD of Vegas 2006, rather than just a warm-up show in 2001. I'm not trying to under value the event in itself, as I'm sure every GN'R fan knows that this was the return of Guns N' Roses. But at this point, so much time as elapsed that most of the fanbase is now looking forward rather than back.

And as I said earlier in the thread, let this fucker feel cool in his bedroom watching this show.  yes

Good 4 him.  rofl
farmer1
Headliner

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2011, 10:20:17 PM »

I actually agree, I would prefer a DVD of Vegas 2006, rather than just a warm-up show in 2001. I'm not trying to under value the event in itself, as I'm sure every GN'R fan knows that this was the return of Guns N' Roses. But at this point, so much time as elapsed that most of the fanbase is now looking forward rather than back.

And as I said earlier in the thread, let this fucker feel cool in his bedroom watching this show.  yes

Good 4 him.  rofl

I Agree w/ both u guys. It'd be cool to have cuz of the historical significance, but I'm sure that after the novelty of finally owning it passed, it'd be just another 2001/2 boot that I'll never watch again..
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2011, 10:25:07 PM »

do not agree at all. the more time passes, the more interest in it i have. That was the best lineup GNR has ever had in my eyes. That lineup with a normal Axl's state of vocals would have no rivals.

zero interest in old dvds... (1985-1993)

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2011, 11:42:12 PM »

and surprise, surprise.....that dude didnt prove a s*it  hihi

Re-Union time, baby!!
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2011, 01:24:32 AM »

and the only one to receive an e-mail (and post proof) was probably the guy himself. Wink

...all his posts are in this thread after all....

ok
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2011, 05:29:58 AM »

Personally, I think this DVD remains in the GNR vault..........

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2011, 09:48:40 AM »

and the only one to receive an e-mail (and post proof) was probably the guy himself. Wink

...all his posts are in this thread after all....

ok

Haha, good call Cotis.  Wink

I actually was thinking something similar.  yes
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: