Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 09:25:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Limp Bizkit
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Limp Bizkit  (Read 60993 times)
Metallifuck
Rocker

R.I.P. Dimebag 1966-2004

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2005, 06:32:36 AM »

Killers are shit

Bow to the Tempo of the Damned!
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2005, 07:51:10 AM »

good thing he didnt have tits or he wouldve tried to be a spice girl.
rofl thanx for that. that was the funniest thing ive heard for a while

that freind that told me that AC/DC sucks. he asked me if if I liked the killers. I laughed my ass off and said they are gay. haha the killers. maybe my freind wants a boyfreind that looks like a girlfreind. hes teasing me for liking AC/DC. the killers only just got popular I think. im not sure i dont listen to the radio anymore? Grin. he likes all the crap on the radio but that ok he can listen to that if he wants. i was surprised that he asked if I could burn my appetite cd. i didnt think he would have heard of GnR. at least he doesnt tell me GnR suck.

Er, this thread is about Limp Bizkit, ffs

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

please come back (to the band of hacks)

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2005, 08:41:32 PM »

I love Limp?s performance at Woodstock 99..lots of energy. By the way, there?s this song they play at woodstock in which Fred makes all the crowd jump..he says stuff like "When I say get up you get the fuck up..are you ready? then get the fuck up!!!!!"....what?s th ename of that song?

Rock N? Roll is the answer!!!
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2005, 08:46:01 PM »

I love Limp?s performance at Woodstock 99..lots of energy. By the way, there?s this song they play at woodstock in which Fred makes all the crowd jump..he says stuff like "When I say get up you get the fuck up..are you ready? then get the fuck up!!!!!"....what?s th ename of that song?

Didn't they actually cause the riot there?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
usurper
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2005, 08:51:33 AM »

Didn't they actually cause the riot there?

Yeah, during their shit song "Break Stuff" or whatever it's called.
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2005, 03:18:17 PM »

They caused the riot all along their performance. The song I?m talking about is not Break Stuff....it?s a non-album track If I?m not wrong.

im rickjames bitch
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2005, 12:41:03 AM »

that freind that told me that AC/DC sucks. he asked me if if I liked the killers. I laughed my ass off and said they are gay. haha the killers. maybe my freind wants a boyfreind that looks like a girlfreind. hes teasing me for liking AC/DC. the killers only just got popular I think. im not sure i dont listen to the radio anymore Grin. he likes all the crap on the radio but that ok he can listen to that if he wants. i was surprised that he asked if I could burn my appetite cd. i didnt think he would have heard of GnR. at least he doesnt tell me GnR suck.
.. but don't worry if you don't appreciate all of the Killers' catchy songs, it could be worse, you could be "im rickjames bitch".? ?ok
what is that supposed to mean ?
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2005, 10:25:54 AM »

that freind that told me that AC/DC sucks. he asked me if if I liked the killers. I laughed my ass off and said they are gay. haha the killers. maybe my freind wants a boyfreind that looks like a girlfreind. hes teasing me for liking AC/DC. the killers only just got popular I think. im not sure i dont listen to the radio anymore Grin. he likes all the crap on the radio but that ok he can listen to that if he wants. i was surprised that he asked if I could burn my appetite cd. i didnt think he would have heard of GnR. at least he doesnt tell me GnR suck.
.. but don't worry if you don't appreciate all of the Killers' catchy songs, it could be worse, you could be "im rickjames bitch".? ?ok
what is that supposed to mean ?

He means that judging from your posts your a total *@%!$#

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2005, 07:43:37 PM »

If what you say about Limp Bizkits new album... is true... well I must be kinda happy, because I hate that music style (specially limp bizkit) by the way We havent known anything about the new album in Latin America wich is good... and means that shit is not being importated anymore....
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2005, 10:33:36 AM »

I got the album just yesterday, here?s what I think:

You can definitely tell Wes is back.
It sounds a bit different(somehow) from their previous efforts, I can?t exactly point out what it is that makes it a bit different though.
The artwork is killer.
Wes is playing heavier, faster riffs.
It does sound a bit like Rage Against The Machine but not enough to call them RATM wannabe?s.
"The Key" should be called "The Filler".
"The priest" is a punch in the balls of the church due to the perverts in it.

By the way...is Dj Lethal out of the picture?

I like the album, I know LB is a very hated band but IMO there are worse acts out there. I love the energy they display in their music and how it catches you like a virus.

R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2005, 10:37:24 AM »

They caused the riot all along their performance. The song I?m talking about is not Break Stuff....it?s a non-album track If I?m not wrong.

Nope its on Significant Other. Their Second Album. One of their better tracks.

Faith, yes The George Michael Cover, is their best by far.

This new album is utter garbage. I hate it.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2005, 03:28:09 PM »

This new album is utter garbage. I hate it.

Its certainly their worse and by some distance. There is nothing to redeem this - everything here is bad....and yet, i don't hate it, though i can't understand why i don't. I listened to it a lot when i got it - but then realised i'd much rather listen to Significant Other.

I wouldn't recommend this - and when its combined with their bizarre no publicity it makes it the strangest album i've heard in time

Wes Borland's guitar work is forgetful and the guy on their last album was much better. The first two songs are okay but after that well - they all sound the same

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2005, 05:40:15 PM »

I agree with Izzy, I bought it, listened to it once and I just cant seem to put it into my CD player anymore, of course I also bought STP's greatest hits and NIN's With Teeth, so that has delayed me tryin to get into this.

I liked Mike Smith better than Wes Borland, I liked Results May Vary as it was deeper and more introspective than any other Limp album

People who judge Results May Vary by the singles are really missing out, there are some amazing songs on this CD that werent heard like Lonely World,Build A Bridge,Down Another Day,Underneath The Gun,Let Me Down,Drown and countless others that I still love.

I dont understand getting back with Wes, making a crappy EP and not promoting it, makes no fuckin sense at all.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2005, 06:28:26 PM »

The new album is a bit weird to my.

On the first few listens I liked it ,but now it really just do anything for me .

Normally the albums while grow on me more but this one seems to be going in the other  direction.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2005, 06:20:08 PM »

Limp Bizkit... sucks... and the reason because the last album sucks too.. is because... they dont do it for the music.. .like axl they do it for the money... fuck that s"?$?"t
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2005, 08:05:58 PM »

Dude what the fuck are u talkin about?

If Axl did shit for the money we wouldve had a GNR record years ago and we would have a GNR reunion

Axl is one guy that doesnt do shit for the money.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2005, 11:39:22 AM »

Limp Bizkit... sucks... and the reason because the last album sucks too.. is because... they dont do it for the music.. .like axl they do it for the money... fuck that s"?$?"t

I asked at the beginning of this thread if u only had shit to say to stay away:

Also, if u have nothing to contribute - don't, we all all know Limp Bizkit are hated, u don't have to prove it, i'll believe u anyway
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005, 05:13:56 PM by Izzy » Logged

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2005, 12:11:32 PM »

Acording to their website, the reason why they had no promotion for the album is that they want to go back somehow to the early days in which their first album had little promotion, why? so that new fans can discover them the way older fans discovered them back in the day.

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2005, 04:37:45 PM »

Acording to their website, the reason why they had no promotion for the album is that they want to go back somehow to the early days in which their first album had little promotion, why? so that new fans can discover them the way older fans discovered them back in the day.

I read that - what on earth they are playing at? No one realised it came out! But, i suppose the album was hardly worth knowing about any way....

Was listening to their earlier stuff, earlier, - while their albums are 60% filler - and BAD filler at that, there is 40% of pure gold there too, certainly enough to balance things up
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005, 04:43:00 PM by Izzy » Logged

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2005, 08:44:03 PM »

Dude what the fuck are u talkin about?

If Axl did shit for the money we wouldve had a GNR record years ago and we would have a GNR reunion

Axl is one guy that doesnt do shit for the money.

I agree with that boy... you missunderstood me....  I said... Limp Bizkit does it for the money... axl definitevily NO
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: