Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:33:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Are we allowed to express negative opinions here?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Are we allowed to express negative opinions here?  (Read 2278 times)
themovieaddict.com
« on: May 28, 2006, 05:50:33 PM »

I mean, if it's a negative opinion of an aspect of the band (or a particular bandmember) but it's not mean-spirited? We can express ourselves here without being called "trolls" just for disagreeing with the admin? Because I can think of another place where this isn't so...

Rock on HTGTH, you're leagues ahead of MyGNRForum.  peace ok (I'm not being sarcastic.)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 05:54:34 PM by I'mFromMyGNR » Logged
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 06:02:44 PM »

Of course....that's what it's all about, discussion......BUT the main problem we have here is that no matter what......everything reverts back to Slash vs. Axl.  My main solution would be any negative comments you have would probably be better off put in the Dead Horse section of the board.  That way it can be contained better, because as much as I love this board to death.......the old vs. new band conversation is about as interesting as watching paint dry. 

All for negativity though!!! Freedom of expression woot woot.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 11:42:31 PM »

If you weren't allowed to express "negative" opinions, I would have been banned a long time ago. rofl Jarmo isn't stupid. He has always allowed his members to discuss topics in any way they prefer and to feel like they have the right to do so without worrying about being outcasts or being banned. I think it is even easier now, because the karma system ensures that you can say how you feel without worrying about being constantly insulted and harassed because of your opinions.

We are all GNR fans. We all just have our own opinions and interpretations of what happened, and why. It brings interesting discussions, and helps keep the forum alive. If everyone was on the same page, every thread would just be "I agree" posts. hihi

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: