Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:04:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  This board is a fucking pile of shit
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: This board is a fucking pile of shit  (Read 14617 times)
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« on: November 08, 2006, 08:42:05 PM »

Go ahead ban me.

I couldn't give a shit about your fascist board anymore. GNR is enough of a joke to the world, now the one board this band has that is slightly official has become a total joke where if you don't suck Axl's cum out of Jarmo's ass then you aren't welcome. Most of the people on this board are fucking psychos too. Makes me hate the board, hate you guys and hate this nuGNR farce.
EFISH
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 08:43:03 PM »

See ya at MYGNR!  confused
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 08:48:33 PM »

How long does Jarmo think people are going to stick around on this board when he has his head so far up Merck's ass? Shit, GNR fans get trampled enough by the band themselves, then they get treated like babies on the official board.

This is disgusting. I hope this board collapses and Axl takes away whatever privileges he is giving that curly haired troll.
EFISH
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 08:50:46 PM »

If you want to leave, then delete your account.

Go on........
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 08:52:03 PM »

No, I want those slimy cunts to ban me for daring to do something other than suck Jarmo's vagina.
EFISH
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 08:53:33 PM »

If you want to leave because the censorship, I understand. But I dont get why you have to use insults (and fucking immature ones at that). I expect maybe someone with 10 posts to go to that level, but someone that has over 1000 posts and been around the block, LAME. Just leave, don't be an asshole about it.
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 08:54:10 PM »

Get fucked, you're just some kid getting into a band for the first time.
EFISH
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 08:54:43 PM »

Damn right, I just got into GNR last month!  Roll Eyes
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 08:55:31 PM »

Haha another one bites the dust!!!! It's good to see this cleansing of sorts. ?Even though they'll be back with another account in five minutes spamming more crap about why their moronic thread got banned. ? peace

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
EFISH
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 08:56:58 PM »

Nah, this ones "scared" to delete his account so he threatens the mods to ban him to act tough. Mods, please ban him. Put him in his place.
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2006, 09:02:38 PM »

Good, I hope they do. I'm not even going to bother arguing the issue because everyone else is now. I just want to stake here that the board has become a total pile of shit. It may as well be a place where only mods and management are allowed to post.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 09:04:05 PM »

Cor! Look at you go.

You're on your way to martyrdom my son!

I gave you -6 karma (I would have given you more, but I don't want you to hold the record) to help you feel like a big man. You'll be rock hard once you get banned.

Fight the power!!!!!!!! By getting fucking, err, banned!!!!! Yeah. Showed 'em.

Apparantly putting yourself in the spotlight, you know, getting all the attention, and then being put in your place by acting like a jackass is supression of free speech. Well good on 'em I say!

Yeah!! Goodbye.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
EFISH
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 09:04:33 PM »

-6 karma! HAHAHA! You got more than me!  rofl drool
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 09:04:45 PM »

While I dont agree with all the decisions that are made about the board ( censorship) , regardless of that I still enjoy coming here to be a part of the largest online GNR community. Its the unofficial official board. ( if that makes any sense) Its one thing to debate & be critical, but to personally attack people is not right. I dont run things here, have no stake in it financially or otherwise, so I let my opinion be known & move on. I dont expect Jarmo to change things just for me.

You have to ask yourself is it worth not being a part of it just because you dont agree with everything that happens here?

If you say GNR is a joke to the world, were you really a fan to begin with?

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
EFISH
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 09:05:19 PM »

Stop wasting time Jim, the ban button is one click away!  Grin
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2006, 09:05:49 PM »

Am I the only one who finds these threads every day hysterical?

Yea go get banned then you can go cry on another forum that the big bad mods banned you because you acted like a lunatic on the forum.

I wish I could be as cool as you! hihi
EFISH
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2006, 09:06:14 PM »

While I dont agree with all the decisions that are made about the board ( censorship) , regardless of that I still enjoy coming here to be a part of the largest online GNR community. Its the unofficial official board. ( if that makes any sense) Its one thing to debate & be critical, but to personally attack people is not right. I dont run things here, have no stake in it financially or otherwise, so I let my opinion be known & move on. I dont expect Jarmo to change things just for me.

You have to ask yourself is it worth not being a part of it just because you dont agree with everything that happens here?

Apparently I'm not a fan either. Better shut down my GNR message board!
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2006, 09:09:35 PM »

Huh? I missed the joke.  Huh

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 09:10:18 PM »

Stop wasting time Jim, the ban button is one click away!  Grin

Aye, that it is... But not for me. Christos will finish the job done when he pops up.

Yea go get banned then you can go cry on another forum that the big bad mods banned you because you acted like a lunatic on the forum.

Aye, again, you've got to love it. You know, in the same way you love right-wing America when you're watching a bit o' Borat. The majority of this lot want to be able to say, when htgth crops up another board, "yeah, fucking faggot nazis banned me for speaking my mind!!" and the sort. They can't get enough of it.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
EFISH
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2006, 09:10:57 PM »

Huh? I missed the joke.  Huh

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=38859.msg786618#msg786618  Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: