Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 10:58:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  This board is a fucking pile of shit
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: This board is a fucking pile of shit  (Read 14642 times)
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 09:11:31 PM »

I think it would be more fitting NOT to ban him since that what he really wants. ?Just give him like -326367327 karma. hihi
EFISH
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 09:12:39 PM »

I think its fair to say I now know where my 4 karma points disappeared to.  Grin

Cough Jim cough hihi
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 09:14:59 PM »

I think it would be more fitting NOT to ban him since that what he really wants.  Just give him like -326367327 karma. hihi

That would be pretty damn funny, kind of like making him wear the scarlet letter.

No disrespect to ya EFISH. Obviously you dont consider GNR a joke now.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
EFISH
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2006, 09:17:19 PM »

Its all good man. My karma points are like my babies. Meaning Christos/Skeba/AdZ are the baby's momma's.  hihi
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2006, 09:17:48 PM »

Still here, still hating.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2006, 09:19:20 PM »

Easy there Fonz....your coolness is just oozing all over the place.  ok EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2006, 09:20:14 PM »

Well, good for you!  You just keep on hating over there!   Grin
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2006, 09:25:09 PM »

Hahahaha what a joker...

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2006, 09:30:04 PM »

I think it would be more fitting NOT to ban him since that what he really wants.  Just give him like -326367327 karma. hihi

Or just follow him around and systematically delete his posts. That's my personal option of choice right now.

... Seriously though. He'll probably get his wish when somebody with that privilege shows their face.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
rogernebert
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2006, 10:10:04 PM »

Go ahead ban me.

I couldn't give a shit about your fascist board anymore. GNR is enough of a joke to the world, now the one board this band has that is slightly official has become a total joke where if you don't suck Axl's cum out of Jarmo's ass then you aren't welcome. Most of the people on this board are fucking psychos too. Makes me hate the board, hate you guys and hate this nuGNR farce.
you make lots of sense. but what i dont understand is how can these posters still come to this forum when there is Mygnr with great administrators like Madison who lets you discuss anything, or Chinese Democracy DOT com with greater moderators. I understand why you dont delete your account, you're not ready to leave. well i suggest you do that anyway as a big fuck you to the people who run and swing around on nads on this forum.
rogernebert
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2006, 10:10:42 PM »

I think it would be more fitting NOT to ban him since that what he really wants.? Just give him like -326367327 karma. hihi

Or just follow him around and systematically delete his posts. That's my personal option of choice right now.

... Seriously though. He'll probably get his wish when somebody with that privilege shows their face.
Ever seen a vagina? besides the one of your mothers  confused
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2006, 10:13:17 PM »

Go ahead ban me.

I couldn't give a shit about your fascist board anymore. GNR is enough of a joke to the world, now the one board this band has that is slightly official has become a total joke where if you don't suck Axl's cum out of Jarmo's ass then you aren't welcome. Most of the people on this board are fucking psychos too. Makes me hate the board, hate you guys and hate this nuGNR farce.
you make lots of sense. but what i dont understand is how can these posters still come to this forum when there is Mygnr with great administrators like Madison who lets you discuss anything, or Chinese Democracy DOT com with greater moderators. I understand why you dont delete your account, you're not ready to leave. well i suggest you do that anyway as a big fuck you to the people who run and swing around on nads on this forum.

Yeah, but I wanted to make a final "fuck you" to this board noticed. I think Ill go to chinesedemocracy.com - I used to lurk on that board and it seems alright.
EFISH
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2006, 10:14:19 PM »

Go ahead ban me.

Yeah, but I wanted to make a final "fuck you" to this board noticed. I think Ill go to chinesedemocracy.com - I used to lurk on that board and it seems alright.
Cya!

Stop posting....

Now.
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2006, 10:14:29 PM »

Still here, still happy you're leaving.

Yeah, go on cd.com and click some google ads for presale tickets while you are there........

hypocritical waste of life........

Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2006, 10:16:45 PM »

Still here, still happy you're leaving.

Yeah, go on cd.com and click some google ads for presale tickets while you are there........

hypocritical waste of life........

Now that's quote material. hihi

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2006, 10:24:31 PM »

Go ahead ban me.

Yea you are totally badass!  Trying to get banned now for 2 hours and you can't even seem to do that right. ok
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2006, 10:31:48 PM »

Why are you people even replying to his posts?
EFISH
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2006, 10:33:28 PM »

Why are you people even replying to his posts?

EFISH is....

A) Bored
B) Agitated by this kind of shit.
 Grin
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2006, 10:37:46 PM »

Wait ... you guys aren't even allowed to post that "Axl grinds slowly toward Chinese Democracy" article or whatever it was? The one with the timeline? Man, this board is sad.
EFISH
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2006, 10:41:47 PM »

Wait ... you guys aren't even allowed to post that "Axl grinds slowly toward Chinese Democracy" article or whatever it was? The one with the timeline? Man, this board is sad.
Yet you're still here.

YOU, are the sad one.

Insert *chinesedemocracy.com's middle finger smiley* here.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: