Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 07:40:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227834 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  NFL 2010 Season
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 40 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2010 Season  (Read 136482 times)
sandman
Legend

« on: February 25, 2010, 12:06:46 PM »

The NFL offseason is well underway. why not start it with another article on the Eagles QB situation?  hihi

Eagles: Let's make a deal
By Paul Domowitch

Which NFL teams might be most interested in trading for Donovan McNabb or Michael Vick? Here's a quick look at the current marketplace:

FOR McNABB 

Vikings: A marriage made in heaven. A Super Bowl contender that runs the West Coast offense and is coached by McNabb's old offensive coordinator (Brad Childress). This deal would get done in a minute if Brett Favre were to announce his retirement. But most people close to the situation, including Childress, expect Favre to return.

Browns: I'm guessing that neither Browns president Mike Holmgren nor new general manager Tom Heckert saw anything in the tape of Brady Quinn's nine starts last season (53.1 completion percentage, 5.23 yards per attempt) that convinced them he's the team's answer at QB. But right now, Holmgren's body language suggests he's inclined to give Quinn one more shot before looking elsewhere.

49ers: Mike Singletary said Alex Smith is his starter going forward, but isn't married to the idea. "We're always trying to get better at that position," he said. "It's a very important position and we're always looking at it." With two first-round picks (Nos. 13 and 16), Niners could trade one of them for McNabb and still add an impact player in the draft.

Broncos: Kyle Orton did a decent job of running Josh McDaniels' offense (62.1 completion percentage, 21 touchdowns, 12 interceptions, 86.8 passer rating). But the Broncos' second-half collapse will weigh heavily on offseason personnel decisions.

Cardinals: When Kurt Warner announced his retirement, the Arizona desert seemed like the perfect landing spot for McNabb. Cards are a Super Bowl contender. Warner's on-site successor, former first-round pick Matt Leinart, still is a major question mark. McNabb makes his offseason home in suburban Phoenix, just down the street from head coach Ken Whisenhunt. But Cards GM Rod Graves isn't a big risk-taker. He's also the guy who drafted Leinart.

Panthers: Jake Delhomme averaged an interception every 18 attempts last season before getting hurt. Right now, their likely 2010 starter is Matt Moore, who guided them to a 4-1 finish and had a 98.5 passer rating. They'd probably be interested in McNabb. Trouble is, they don't have a first-round pick this year, which is what the Eagles would be looking for.

Seahawks: Matt Hasselbeck threw a career-high 17 interceptions and had a 75.1 passer rating. He turns 35 in September and has a new head coach with no ties to him. Seahawks likely will explore other QB options, and have an extra first-round pick (Nos. 6 and 14) at their disposal.

Jaguars: David Garrard hasn't had a passer rating above 83.5 the last 2 years. His coach, Jack Del Rio, called him a "middle-tier" QB at the end of the season, which wasn't meant as high praise. Bringing in McNabb would upgrade the position and almost certainly perk up their embarrassing attendance numbers.

Bears: Jay Cutler had an uneven season, but finished strong, throwing eight TDs and just one INT in the Bears' last two games. Finished with a career-best 27 TDs. Bears changed offensive coordinators, but they're not expected to change QBs.

Raiders: JaMarcus Russell is fat and lazy and had a league-worst 50.0 passer rating last season. But crazy Al Davis still is holding out hope that the light will go on and the kid will become a decent quarterback. He's not going to give up the eighth pick in the draft for a 33-year-old QB, and hell will freeze over before McNabb would ever agree to sign an extension with this inept organization.

Redskins: Speaking of hell freezing over, the same goes for the chances of the Eagles swapping McNabb to another NFC East team. Look for 'Skins to zero in on Sam Bradford in the draft.

FOR VICK  

Rams: GM Billy Devaney was a personnel exec in Atlanta during Vick's final 2 years there and has expressed interest in him. Marc Bulger is beat up and finished the year on injured reserve. Only other option is Keith Null. I repeat, the only other option is Keith Null.

Bills: Ryan Fitzpatrick replaced benched Trent Edwards and started eight games. He's smart, but has limited skills. Bills haven't totally given up on Edwards, but would have interest in Vick.

49ers: A Hall of Fame linebacker like Mike Singletary appreciates the pressure a mobile quarterback like Vick puts on a defense.

Panthers: Panthers might be interested in bringing Vick in and letting him compete for the starting job. Then again, John Fox is going to be on the hottest of hot seats this season. Does he really want to take his chances with a guy Jim Mora Sr. once called a coach-killer?

Dolphins: Dolphins appear committed to Chad Henne, but he finished 29th in the league in TD percentage in '09 and was just 7-6 in 13 starts. They already have two option QBs on the roster in Pat White and Tyler Thigpen. Why not bring in Vick and switch full time to the option offense?

Titans: Vince Young's star appears to be back on the rise in Nashville. But Vick would make a better Plan B at this point than Kerry Collins, not to mention a dangerous option weapon. Jeff Fisher ran it occasionally with Young last year.

Seahawks: If Pete Carroll isn't willing to spend a high pick on McNabb, he might be willing to trade a more modest pick for Vick and let him compete with Matt Hasselbeck for the starting job.

Raiders: Vick would be a much better alternative to JaMarcus Russell than Bruce Gradkowski.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
gilee7
VIP

'09 & '14 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champion

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 04:28:02 PM »

Well, Vick said if he could choose any team to play for, it'd be the Panthers. If I was the Panthers I'd try to get it done. Although I know they won't.

If I was a lot of teams out there, actually, I'd try to trade for Vick. I don't think it'd take higher than a 3rd round pick to get him. I know a lot of people out there still hate on him, but I feel he has genuinely changed. I've seen plenty of interviews with him, and I believe he truly is sorry, not just because he got caught, but sorry for everything he did and the way he used to conduct himself. He's admitted that he took his talent for granted and didn't put more into studying film and stuff. He's nowhere near as fast as he once was, but I think, as a whole, he would be a better QB now than he was with the Falcons.

I still don't believe the Eagles will trade McNabb, despite the ever-swirling rumors. IMO, this upcoming season is their last chance to win a Superbowl. If they don't, the Kolb era will probably start, and then the Eagles will waste all their talent and become a .500 team every season. So, since there's no salary cap, I think Joe Banner should just go crazy and sign everyone he can. Bring in Julius Peppers! Having Trent Cole on one end and Peppers on the other would be quite a formidable duo. Bring in Sproles! He's a great return man, and he's the kind of small, speedy back that excels in Philly's system. Just get him the ball on a screen pass and let him do his work.

I'm disappointed and saddened that the Eagles released Westbrook. I feel like the entire Eagles team I've grown up watching for over the past decade is gone now. McNabb is the only one still around.

Here Today . . .
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 04:31:29 PM »

Carolina with Vick throwing deep to Smith which he is great at and Smith is great at going deep, Deangelo and Stewart in backfield.

Just a great fit.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
sandman
Legend

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 08:40:38 AM »

gilee - i'd love to see the eagles spend some money and really go for it. but they won't.

westbrook's comments this week were great....

Gonzo: On his way out, Westbrook scores one on the Eagles
POSTED: March 2, 2010  By John Gonzalez

The Eagles released Brian Westbrook a week ago today. From a football standpoint, it was the right thing to do. After eight years of impressive service, injuries and age and, sadly, too many concussions made the running back expendable. It was time to move on. No one should fault the organization for showing Westbrook the door, though the way they pushed him through it was typical of a franchise that's largely inept when it comes to P.R. and basic decency.

After saying goodbye to the only employer he's known in his NFL career, Westbrook revealed that he hadn't spoken with team president Joe Banner or owner Jeffrey Lurie. The Eagles issued a statement in which both Lurie and Banner gushed about him - Banner called him a "special person" and marveled at the way Westbrook interacted with Banner's children - but neither, according to Westbrook, bothered to pick up the phone and say "thanks" or "so long."

That the Eagles botched the farewell worse than an Asante Samuel tackle isn't shocking, but what Westbrook said after being cut was most certainly surprising. For years, Westbrook was a loyal company man, content to regurgitate all the proper, preapproved talking points at all the proper, preapproved times. He was sort of the anti-T.O. - doing and saying all the right things. He protected the organization.

Not anymore.

"The thing for them, the Eagles, it's always money. It's always dollar signs," Westbrook said on Dan Patrick's radio show. "If they can find someone to do it a little bit cheaper, they'll go with that guy."

He didn't say it with malice, didn't raise his voice or curse the front office. He just stated it simply, as though it's widely accepted as fact by anyone who knows anything about the way the Birds conduct business. When Patrick followed up and asked which is more important to the Eagles - stuffing more money into their already fat wallet or winning - Westbrook paused and thought hard before answering.

"I've seen them go the money route with so many players," Westbrook said. "I wouldn't know. You'd have to ask someone with the Eagles. With the players, winning is a priority. With the management, I would hope winning is the priority - but I don't know that."

It was a damning indictment of the franchise levied by the last person you'd expect to stand in judgment of the Eagles. It wasn't Terrell Owens questioning the team's true motivation. It wasn't Lito Sheppard or Sheldon Brown or Jeremiah Trotter or Hugh Douglas or any other past or present Eagle with a pattern of speaking his mind and challenging the organization. It was Westbrook, a man who was respected during his time here by the team and outsiders alike.

The Bird Brains out there - the small-minded sycophants who willfully submit to the Eagles brainwashing - will brand Westbrook disloyal and claim he's lashing out at the franchise for cutting him. The independent, on the other hand, will read his remarks and reel from the brutal candor.

The sentiment Westbrook expressed - that the Birds are more enamored with their bloated bank statement than anything else - is something some fans have wondered about and fretted over since Lurie packed his carpetbag and came south from New England. Lurie and Banner have grown the franchise into an enterprise worth more than $1 billion. To be fair, they've also helped assemble a team that's reached five NFC championships and a Super Bowl - no small thing. But while they've spent money over the years - on Jevon Kearse, Donovan McNabb, Samuel, et. al. - they've certainly made a lot, too.

And so you wonder: if they had spent a little more and made a little less, might the Eagles have hosted a parade by now? Given what Westbrook said, it's a legitimate question.

There's another concern here: How many other Eagles - gone and forgotten or still employed and wearing midnight green - feel the same way as Westbrook? How many doubt whether the Birds are committed to winning it all instead of winning just enough to make obscene money? Maybe the players don't need to fully believe in the front office and its leadership in order for a team to win the Super Bowl, but it can't hurt.

Westbrook leaves Philadelphia with impressive numbers. He's first in franchise history in yards from scrimmage, second in rushing, third in receptions and touchdowns. But of all the amazing things he did while he was in town, he might have saved his most impressive feat for last. He stood up and spoke out. He said what a lot of people in Philly were thinking, and he did it in a way the Eagles can't possibly ignore or discredit.

For that, he deserves to be cheered one final time.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
gilee7
VIP

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 03:45:53 PM »

That's a great article, and very sad and eye-opening as well. I'm not surprised to hear Westbrook make those comments. I think he just confirmed what many of us already knew or suspected.

I don't blame McNabb for not winning the Eagles a Superbowl. I credit him for making us a contender every year and for getting us to the NFC Championship game so many times. Instead, I think all the blame falls on the Eagles' front office. Every Eagles fan will always look back at the early part of the decade, when the Eagles went to 4 straight NFC Championship games and wonder, 'what could have been?' McNabb had the worst WR group in the entire league. Pinkston, James Thrash and Freddie Mitchell? What a joke. The defense was excellent back then. If the Eagles would've been willing to spend some damn money to get McNabb a few weapons on offense, we could be talking about the Eagles as a dynasty instead of the Pats. The one year the Eagles decided to spend some money, the year they went out and signed Kearse and Owens, the Eagles reached the Superbowl. After that, they went back to guarding their wallet.

Usually, when a team is on the brink, that team goes out and signs the people they think can get them over the hump. It doesn't always work, but at least they try. Look at the NBA . . . The Mavs just pulled off a great trade to give them a better chance of beating the Lakers; the Cavs went out and got Shaq in the offseason . . . But the Eagles, they seem content just to make the playoffs. I'd compare them more to the Phoenix Suns.

I don't like the way the Eagles handled Westbrook. The guy gives you several amazing seasons, and then, just because he has a season of terribly bad luck, suffering two back-to-back concussions, you just . . . release him? After all he gave you? That's how you reward him? One bad season and he's gone? It's like a race horse that's injured. Instead of rehabbing the animal or taking care of it, you just shoot it, because it doesn't hold any reward for you anymore. I think Westbrook can still be a very solid RB. Not the guy we saw three years ago. But still a very productive player, especially as a back-up and a leader. The Eagles did the same shit with Dawkins last year. And how did that work out? Not so good. He made the Pro Bowl with the Broncos while the Eagles struggled all season to replace him.

This happens around the league, though. It's "business." Many would argue that's why the Eagles have been so competitive, because they aren't afraid of releasing older, aging players to bring up younger guys. And the most successful teams seem to be the ones who do it. But it doesn't always work out. Last year, Runyans and Thomas were at the end of the line. The Eagles brought in guys to replace them. Peters is one of the best LTs in the league, but the Eagles missed Runyans' reliability on the other end. The Eagles let Troy Vincent go, and Lito Sheppherd and Sheldon Brown came in and never seemed to miss a beat. But then you've got Dawkins last year, whom the Eagles missed. You've got guys like Trotter, whom the Eagles didn't re-sign because they thought they could replace him (the first time, when he went on to sign for the Redskins); the Eagles missed him and eventually brought him back, and he became the starter again (and yet once again this past season, but I'm referring to the Jeff Garcia season).

I know every team has to stay young, but it seems like the Eagles don't even bat an eye at the idea of letting people like Westbrook and Dawkins just walk away, after everything they've given the team for so many years. That's why, as much as I would like to think McNabb will retire an Eagle, I know it isn't going to happen. They'll treat him the same shitty way they have so many others. I also have issues with the way the Chargers treated LT. (And what the hell do the Chargers plan on doing at RB, allowing both LT AND Sproles to walk? WTF? Are they just going to pass 100% of the time?)

I'm getting side-tracked, though. Back to the point: in an uncapped year, I don't understand why the Eagles wouldn't go all out to finally win a Superbowl with a team that's already on the brink. A guy like Peppers would help out that defense enormously. Now that they've released Westbrook, the Eagles need someone to share the carries with McCoy. Bring in Sproles or Chester Taylor or someone. Don't just draft some RB in the fifth round. The LBs were a weak point for the Eagles last year. Make a move to get Karlos Dansby. The offense is good enough to win a championship now, so bolster that fucking defense!

Here Today . . .
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 05:14:39 PM »

Gilee, nice post. (Mitchell, Tharsh, and Pinkston...ugh)  I heard on espn radio that Sproles would cost too much for teams (besides, he's not the kind of rb the Eagles need in my opinion)...and don't you dare grab my Vikes' Chester Taylor!   rant

The Eagles seem to be content with McCoy and Weaver...I don't think that's the ideal backfield.

I do think Westbrook would make an excellent addition to a team that needs a 3rd down back and a guy to occasionally spell the starter.  He may just come back to haunt Philly.  Brian Westbrook's a class act...if he does come back with another team, and he plays Philly, I'll be rooting for him.

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 01:37:40 AM »

Jets pick up Antonio Cromartie in a trade for a 2011 3rd round pick. The Jets just look better and better.
gilee7
VIP

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 06:16:30 PM »

Well, the Bears got Peppers AND Chester Taylor. Whereas the Eagles just released LB Will Witherspoon. They traded for the guy last year when every MLB on the team was injured, and he made an immediate impact. He isn't a great LB, but he's still the best the Eagles had last season. With Bradley coming back from his injury, he and Witherspoon could've made a very solid duo. But no, they just release the guy, in an uncapped year. So they basically lost a draft pick and gave up Brandon Gibson, a WR with a lot of potential, who had a couple big games late in the season, for absolutley no reason. Unless of course they re-sign Witherspoon or something for less money, which is unlikely.

Here Today . . .
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2010, 08:18:45 PM »

LOL@ Dallas giving a first and 3rd for Roy Fucking Williams a couple seasons ago and now Baltimore get Boldin for a 3rd and 4th....

Epic Fail

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2010, 10:29:58 PM »

LOL@ Dallas giving a first and 3rd for Roy Fucking Williams a couple seasons ago and now Baltimore get Boldin for a 3rd and 4th....

Epic Fail

What's your take on the Jets trade? I know your a diehard Cowboy fan but i know you know your football well.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2010, 12:14:45 AM »

Epic Fail

What's your take on the Jets trade? I know your a diehard Cowboy fan but i know you know your football well.
I know the question wasn't directed at me, but if I may.  I think it's a good trade for the Jets, could turn out to be great but Cromartie really only had that one really good year in 2007.  His last 2 seasons have been a far cry from that.  There's always a reason teams are willing to trade guys.  If the trade appears too good to be true, then it probably is.  But, not always.  A change of scenery could do Cromartie some good.  Plus, the Jets overall defense is much better than the Chargers so he won't be depended on to do as much.  They've already got a stud shut down corner in Revis, so the pressure is really off him to just play his game.  So in the end, he should be closer to the player he was in 2007 than the last 2 seasons. 

Of course, as a Patriot fan I hope I'm wrong and he continues his downward spiral.  ok

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2010, 12:15:16 AM »

Cromartie trade was fantastic. They did release Lito Sheppard who never quite fulfilled what they thought but Cromartie gives them a legit 2nd shutdown corner.

so what this does is

they can play man to man on both WR's, so those Rex Ryan blitzes are going to be even crazier now.

I do however hate the Jets releasing THomas Jones.... He was the workhorse power back.. not sure if Leon or Shonn Greene can do what he does.

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2010, 12:18:48 AM »

Cromartie trade was fantastic. They did release Lito Sheppard who never quite fulfilled what they thought but Cromartie gives them a legit 2nd shutdown corner.

so what this does is

they can play man to man on both WR's, so those Rex Ryan blitzes are going to be even crazier now.

I do however hate the Jets releasing THomas Jones.... He was the workhorse power back.. not sure if Leon or Shonn Greene can do what he does.
I wouldn't call Cromartie a shutdown corner.  There aren't many shutdown corners in the game today, and I certainly wouldn't count him as one of them.  However, he's very solid as a #2 CB.  You can't get much better than that.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2010, 01:01:23 AM »

Yeah i am hoping the change of scenery and maybe a new beginning with a much better defense will benefit him. Like you said Faldor he won't have pressure on him to do everything himself. He has a legitimate shutdown guy on the other side of the field in Revis. Its scary how good that guy is. It seems like nobody gets anything off of Revis at all. I have to agree about Thomas Jones. I mean yeah we have Greene but he is just coming into his second year. He had a fantastic rookie season so hopefully he continues to improve. I really like what i saw from him last year though.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2010, 11:05:04 AM »

Epic Fail

I know the question wasn't directed at me, but if I may.  I think it's a good trade for the Jets, could turn out to be great but Cromartie really only had that one really good year in 2007.  His last 2 seasons have been a far cry from that.  There's always a reason teams are willing to trade guys.  If the trade appears too good to be true, then it probably is.  But, not always.  A change of scenery could do Cromartie some good.  Plus, the Jets overall defense is much better than the Chargers so he won't be depended on to do as much.  They've already got a stud shut down corner in Revis, so the pressure is really off him to just play his game.  So in the end, he should be closer to the player he was in 2007 than the last 2 seasons. 

Of course, as a Patriot fan I hope I'm wrong and he continues his downward spiral.  ok

Faldor,
You said this:  "They've already got a stud shut down corner in Revis, so the pressure is really off him to just play his game.  So in the end, he should be closer to the player he was in 2007 than the last 2 seasons."

I actually think the pressure on him will be tremendous.  Nobody throws on Revis.  Revis neutralizes the #1 wr...but #2's can do their damage too, and teams will be throwing on Cromartie all game long.  I hope he's working on his endurance because he is going to need it!  Smiley
I do agree he'll be fine in that defense.

Talking cornerbacks made me think of the other shutdown cb, Oakland's Asomugha.  I bet he listens to Prostitute a lot.  He gets paid so much by Oakland (deservedly so) but must live the shame of being on a franchise that's run by the demented Al Davis.  That's his "fortune and shame." 
It will be interesting to see wtf Oakland does with its annual top 10 draft selection.  Who's the fastest wr with no hands in the draft?  What qb throws the ball 80 yards but can't learn an offense to save his life?  What o-lineman wins the bench press competition?  Fucking Al Davis.  Ya have to watch because it's like a trainwreck happening in slow-motion!  Smiley

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2010, 11:20:45 AM »

Good point about teams throwing at Cromartie's side.  You'd be a fool to throw towards Revis, since he shuts down pretty much everyone.  But, the Jets defense as a whole with all their blitzing schemes make the secondary that much better.  I'm sure Cromartie will do fine, though I hope not.  I guess Bart Scott has been saying he wants to see Adalius Thomas hook on with the Jets when/if he gets released by New England.  He'd be reunited with Rex and Bart, in a system that he thrived in.  He's been a disaster in New England.  But again, I'm sure a change of scenery would do wonders for him.  They always said he was a product of the system.  The Pats didn't buy it, but it appears so now.  So why not go back to that system?

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2010, 12:53:12 PM »

my point was Cromartie is a good CB against Number 1's.. against number 2's in that blitzing scheme, he will get back to his interception ways.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2010, 02:15:46 PM »

I hope you are right about that D.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2010, 02:45:02 PM »

Cromartie will be a shutdown Corner on a 2nd WR. They may throw a lot to his side, but he is still an upgrade over what they had last season.

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2010, 04:21:53 PM »

Cromartie will be a shutdown Corner on a 2nd WR. They may throw a lot to his side, but he is still an upgrade over what they had last season.
You could be right.  But then again, a lot was expected of Lito Shepard when they acquired him and that didn't work out so well.  So who's to say, that won't happen again?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 40 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: