Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 12:15:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  an izzy question..
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: an izzy question..  (Read 3808 times)
lul
Headliner

« on: May 10, 2006, 07:14:30 PM »

i not too keen on him playing with this nu guns band,.. i hope he doenst make a fool out of himself..

Time is wasted when you are wasted all the time
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 08:27:02 PM »

I'm sure Izzy would do just fine, unless he plans on doing a nunchuck solo a la Buckethead.
IzzyDutch
VIP

Here Today... Fuck The Hell

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 05:43:25 AM »

First of all it's not even certain Izzy will play with the new Guns, second of all why would Izzy make a fool out of himself? If he shows up he'll just play one or two songs and dissappear again..

I'm not a fan of the new GN'R, don't like them at all, but Izzy can't make a fool out of himself cause he's to cool for that Cool

Grin
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 06:05:50 AM »

Why would he make a fool of himself when he wrote most of their songs GnR will be playing and he's played them a hundreds times before. This is the dumbest comment I've heard in a long time. And he's way better than say, Paul Huge who played with the new band before. If you wanna look at someone making a fool of themselves, look at Buckethead standing completely still the whole way through a GnR show! Or Robin Finck's weird stance during the intro to Sweet Child O' Mine or whoever it was who fucked up the intro to Novembr Rain. I'm not picking on the new band coz their good but Izzy is was cooler than any of the new guys and he's not there for the money.

DMJ
Headliner

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 07:56:26 PM »

i want izzy to play dust n bones and 14 years, would be supercool

Baron of the bench the panhandlin' master
Sagolik
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 10:10:03 AM »

i want izzy to play dust n bones and 14 years, would be supercool

oh yeah  ok

"Well some say I'm lazy, And others say that's just me
Some say I'm crazy, I guess I'll always be"
Scarlett
Headliner

Someday.......

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 01:10:00 PM »

i not too keen on him playing with this nu guns band,.. i hope he doenst make a fool out of himself..

What was your question?  Huh

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 01:32:24 PM »

Doh, beat me to it Scarlett!

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
SourBaby
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 12:04:55 PM »

Izzy Stradlin' wont make a fool of himself... It will be Axl who will. I don't like AXL, just his voice in the late 80's and early 90's... But Izzy is amazing... I hope he goes back into his hole when he's done becasue Axl doesn't deserve to have someone like him playing with him.

"You Can Use Your Illusion Let it take you where it may, we live and learn but then sometimes it's best to walk away"
nomandolphins
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2006, 01:22:59 AM »

Izzy Stradlin' wont make a fool of himself... It will be Axl who will. I don't like AXL, just his voice in the late 80's and early 90's... But Izzy is amazing... I hope he goes back into his hole when he's done becasue Axl doesn't deserve to have someone like him playing with him.
   Hey your on a guns n roses site you cant insult axl rose smoking axl is guns n roses axl is the greatest singer and frontman ever hes a creative genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 rant

Axl rose is the man
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2006, 09:50:14 AM »

? ?Hey your on a guns n roses site you cant insult axl rose smoking axl is guns n roses axl is the greatest singer and frontman ever hes a creative genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 rant

Get over it... There are alot of Guns fans that don't care for Axl anymore.... He is so far removed from the Axl that fronted the group that we fell in love with..

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: