Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 10:11:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Adlers Appetite,Faster Pussycat & Bang Tango Team Up For U.S Tour
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adlers Appetite,Faster Pussycat & Bang Tango Team Up For U.S Tour  (Read 6732 times)
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« on: May 19, 2006, 07:45:07 AM »

FASTER PUSSYCAT, ADLER'S APPETITE and BANG TANGO will be teaming up for a U.S. tour this summer.

FASTER PUSSYCAT will be performing their smash hits "House Of Pain", "Bathroom Wall" and "Poison Ivy" and their brand new studio release will be available exclusively on this tour.

After receiving rave reviews on his European Tour earlier this year, former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler is back home!!! ADLER'S APPETITE will be performing a special all-GUNS N' ROSES set "which has to be seen to be believed!" according to a press release.

Performing classics such as "Someone Like You" and "Dancin' On Coals", in addition to new material off their new Perris Records release (out now), BANG TANGO have solidified their reputation as consumate live performers through constant touring.

Exact cities and dates will be announced soon.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
JAC185
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 08:52:47 AM »

So who is still left in AA?
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 11:14:49 PM »

It's just Steven......unless he got one of the cover bands he was playing with to come overseas back to the US with him.  I'm pretty sure the last group of actual Adler's Appetite members won't be rejoining as Adler ditched them without paying them in Europe.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 09:28:27 AM »

Just Steven?  Maybe that's what earned the "you have to see it to believe it" quote.    hihi
badapple81
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 09:38:37 AM »

I thought AA was all done. Wonder who will play in his band now?
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 09:53:19 AM »

I didn't know Faster Pussycat had any "smash hits" or that Bang Tango had any "classic" songs.
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 05:56:46 PM »

This is awesome.... I always liked Faster Pussycat and actually have been looking around the last hoping they would tour. Bang Tango was actually pretty cool too. I have never seen them but I have seen the singer a few times. Once was in a spin off cover band thing he was doing and the last was actually with Steven Adler last year. This actually sounds like a fun little show... I am there..

tomass74
Legend

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2006, 09:51:11 AM »

anyone have anymore info on this? Is this gonna actually happen?

Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2006, 12:40:26 AM »

i havent heard anything about it

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2006, 03:28:02 AM »

After receiving rave reviews on his European Tour earlier this year, former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler is back home!!!

When did the cover bands get rare reviews? What the hell is this all about? Adler's manager thinks he can get away with that? Is he aware of ZE INTERNET?

And Adler is back home cause he can't get out of the country anymore... He should be on the rock the board thing, but they never let him out of the US...

ADLER'S APPETITE will be performing a special all-GUNS N' ROSES set "which has to be seen to be believed!" according to a press release.

Exact cities and dates will be announced soon.

We've seen it, it was good while it lasted. Even the second band was kinda good. And then Steven remembered the good old days.

I gotta tell you though, I really hope the guy gets his act straight or something is going to kill him.

I mean, he's a nice guy, he just gets carried away by his obsessions...

"Well, it's a bad obsession
it's always messin'
it's always messin' my mind
and I can't stop thinkin' about doin' it one more time..."

raska27
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2006, 09:28:11 AM »

After receiving rave reviews on his European Tour earlier this year, former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler is back home!!!

When did the cover bands get rare reviews? What the hell is this all about? Adler's manager thinks he can get away with that? Is he aware of ZE INTERNET?

Hmmm.... lets see

Axl goes out with one original GN'R member, plays mostly Appetite plus a few tunes off an album that hasn't been released and it's the greatest thing ever

Steven goes out with one original GN'R member, playes mostly Appetite plus a few tunes off an EP that has been released and it's merely a cover band ?

There is some savage hypocrisy & prejudice going on on this board.

From what I've read, the majority of impartial posts from people who have seen both Axl's GN'R and Adler's Appetite have said they'd sooner go see AA again...so I'd say the reviews I've seen for AA were better than the reviews I've seen for GN'R.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2006, 12:06:37 PM »

Hmmm.... lets see

Axl goes out with one original GN'R member, plays mostly Appetite plus a few tunes off an album that hasn't been released and it's the greatest thing ever

Steven goes out with one original GN'R member, playes mostly Appetite plus a few tunes off an EP that has been released and it's merely a cover band ?

There is some savage hypocrisy & prejudice going on on this board.

From what I've read, the majority of impartial posts from people who have seen both Axl's GN'R and Adler's Appetite have said they'd sooner go see AA again...so I'd say the reviews I've seen for AA were better than the reviews I've seen for GN'R.

Read my post carefully cause this comes from an insider.

1) Adler was the one that contributed the least on the AFD album, like it or not.

2) Adler himself has aknowledged that Axl has contributed the most on the AFD album.

3) Adler managed to fuck 2 proper bands (and the second one got fucked reaaaally good) and a few more tribute bands.

4) Axl never left his band and the crew in the middle of Europe, forcing them to go back to the states without any money cause he wanted to do drugs with Adam Bomb...

5) I was talking about the tribute bands that he played with in the end, not the original AA or AA v.2

So let me change my words a bit:

When did the tribute bands he played with get rare reviews? What the hell is this all about? Adler's manager thinks he can get away with that? Is he aware of ZE INTERNET?

Oh, and rare reviews shouldn't be coming from the fans, they should be coming from the press.

Oh, and find out who you're accusing of hypocrisy & prejudice before you start talking.

I promoted 2 tours in Greece for Adler, I think I did and I know a bit more for him than you...

slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2006, 03:12:48 PM »

more changes than GnR in the short time its been going, has anyone heard material, is it any good??and what is adlers playing like?

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2006, 08:46:41 PM »

more changes than GnR in the short time its been going, has anyone heard material, is it any good??and what is adlers playing like?

As much as they dont function as a band, Id love to go to one of their concerts. It looks like Steven still has a lot of drumming in him and the band(s) does seem to have talent, even if they are only making covers.

Check out some of the videos on youtube.

Steven aint looking good nowdays though. Check this photo of him that Metal Sludge posted in December:

« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 09:35:55 PM by Tomorrows » Logged
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2006, 07:33:15 AM »

I would go see AA again and not the new GnR and I have seen both..

AA - Cheap tickets around 20 bucks.. Alot of fun had by all, heard all the classics.. Axl wasn't singing but they weren't trying to   be Gn'R...

New Gn'R - Had to wait til 11:30 on a Monday night because Axl is such a pre madonna.. Paid 75 bucks for the Gn'R name and the band was a joke to watch. 

Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 09:51:35 AM »

What hapenned to his finger? they look quite yellow. Also I think too much drugs make him look like bad  Undecided

No man can be my equal
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 09:54:47 AM »

What I find sort of ironic is that, in '06, Stevens AA shows are more "dicey" than Axl's GnR shows. ?By that, I mean Steven is less likely to show...

The OTHER problem with an AA show is you're not quite sure what you're gonna get (at least not now). ?For the $20 ticket, I suppose it's an acceptable risk. ?But, assuming Adler shows up, you could get slamming, alert, talented Steven or you could get drugged out, out of it, awful Steven.

Adler's story is so sad....the guy had it all...was at the top of the world, doing what he loved to do with the biggest band on the planet. ?And he let the drugs take all that away from him...

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2006, 10:03:29 AM »

FASTER PUSSYCAT, STEVEN ADLER and BANG TANGO will be teaming up for a U.S. tour this summer. Confirmed dates are as follows:

Jul. 19 - The Cheyenne Saloon - Las Vegas, NV
Jul. 20 - Hubbas Pub - Aurora, CO
Jul. 21 - Knickerbockers - Lincoln, NE
Jul. 22 - The Chrome Horse Saloon - Cedar Rapids, IA
Jul. 23 - Star Central - Columbia Hts, MN
Jul. 25 - Hi Fi Club - Cleveland, OH
Jul. 27 - Westown Theatre - Bay City, MI
Jul. 28 - Rpms Rock Club - Bridgeville, PA
Jul. 29 - Fire Station 8 - Gaithersburg, MD
Jul. 30 - The Haunt - Ithaca, NY *
Aug. 01 - The Webster Theater - Hartford, CT
Aug. 02 - Bottoms Up - Queens, NY
Aug. 04 - Jaxx - Springfield, VA
Aug. 05 - Planet Rock - Myrtle Beach, SC
Aug. 10 - State Theatre - St. Petersburg, FL
Aug. 11 - County Line Saloon - Melbourne, FL
Aug. 12 - Bourbon Street Nightclub - New Port Richey, FL
Aug. 15 - Granada Theatre - Dallas, TX
Aug. 16 - Meridian - Houston, TX
Aug. 19 - El Craneo Bar - Chihauhua, Mexico *
Aug. 21 - Venue Of Scottsdale - Scottsdale, AZ
Aug. 22 - Crossroads - Fresno, CA
Aug. 23 - Downtown Brew - San Luis Obispo, CA
Aug. 25 - Bellagio - Garden Grove, CA
Aug. 26 - Angels Roadhouse - Yucaipa, CA
Aug. 27 - Safari Sams - Hollywood, CA

* STEVEN ADLER and BANG TANGO only

As previously reported, ADLER has been added to POISON's Fourth of July Weekend Blowout July 1 at the Hyundai Pavilion in San Bernardino, CA. Rounding out this powerhouse bill are CINDERELLA, SLAUGHTER, FASTER PUSSYCAT, PRETTY BOY FLOYD and BANG TANGO.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2006, 07:55:34 AM »

No Boston date  Undecided

sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2006, 05:28:28 PM »

Apparently, Chip Z'Nuff is back.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2006, 06:45:01 AM »

Ni ?r alla tragiska..sk?ms p? er !

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: