Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 11:48:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Anyone from Japan? [translation needed]
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone from Japan? [translation needed]  (Read 2153 times)
Michael_Stradlin
Headliner

Ju Ju Hound

« on: December 01, 2007, 05:56:56 PM »

hi,

Is there anyone from japan or knows japanese and could translate this review of Izzy's show...

http://www.burpsonline.net/gig/izzy.htm

http://www.izzyontour.com

Ride On Down The Road Like a Dog on Concrete to the River in Miami on Fire with Smoke at 117* as Wave of Heat with Izzy Stradlin and the Ju Ju Hounds
gnrlies247
Rocker

Axl- you fuckin' rock!

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 10:37:29 AM »

go on google,type in language translator and then copy and past the review onto the site that you've chose and choose japanese to english.
don_vercetti
VIP

Oui Oui, motherfuckers...

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 06:08:36 AM »

Google gives quite a literal translation, very hard to make out.

I hate it is not, say I know more and more people are coming out, and the original George SUTORADORIN Guns & Roses guitarist. Well, you know, like cauliflower hair, the guitar is low guitarist position it is not the kind of presence and minor Uno Naho, rhythm guitarist弾けなかったonly way. This is the MEINSONGURAITA band, but it was really at the pinnacle of Guns & Roses left the band in 1991, "George & SUTORADORIN JUJUHAUNZU" and immediately formed a visit to Japan to make a record , "Why Guns played SHINEE YARO it - this!" profane outburst-ridden people.

And the first to say it, on this day, I knew he did not play Guns era. However NANISE "former Guns"肩書きis inherent in the people, in fact, I do not know why his solo album Guns & Roses conjunction with the video sold or venue. But imagine that. "The former members of Guns." Him to know that his visit to a live person that people are thinking and what's fact. And most of the people in his solo performances TOKINOU first visit to Japan as "Guns do KURENEE songs?" George and fresh hope of a relative. And George is every single night, "Guns do a song!" Face says to a customer, I need to play against it, "the former Guns." Many of the benefits of their people live to see come to me, and pay me or not, that is such a strange kind of this - I always feel pressure, Guns withdrawal from the restart after nearly 10 years that continues to live not.

The visit and is titled "RIDE ON" was released due to tour aimed at it, but this is actually being released in the United States. And the home of a major contract is due to be turned off. What matters now, "George SUTORADORIN" name and the packaging of his favorite music, just sell a lot of records that are no longer in the world. This is the same yet the former Guns & Roses bassist, Duff MAKKEIGAN引き連れit to a visit to Japan. I mean look at the facts, "George has played a Guns!"整いまくっthe environment is not. Guns times but did not play the song. George's meaner? If you have not洒落,洒落stubbornness is not about what George current through his defensive style. Guns songs including演told I would raise my might, but nothing like staging a loveless later, the emptiness of our ineffable it is hard to anticipate a strike. That moment was the incarnation of Guns & Roses He has been a member of the emptiness of the best known to be destined for a place to offer such a moment, George is aimed at the stage was not the .

(In fact, Guns & Roses is the copyright of the song by Axel Rose to be holding all the credit as a composer or lyricist heft of the accelerator without the written permission of the song Guns will be able to play.)

But such "current" positive picture of the current work is the high level in absolute terms but, unfortunately titled "RIDE ON" is a No No, really. Rick Richards should be hearty (= Lead Guitarist: Former Georgia SATERAITSU)冴えplaying have not been seen before. Sprinkling also showed innovation was true that the quality demo tape parallel to the 10 songs all the time and no links, predictable chord progression, no distortion of ambition, and called for funky presumptuous of inertia, etc., etc. product. Rather that "Guns played!" Uneasy in one's environment, but was ready.

And the ARUBAMUTAITORUTORAKKU "RIDE ON" will kick off the day's show. Stage left to right, bare breasts Guns reminiscent of the era was short black hair and costumes are organized Duff, Bruce Springsteen-like George, and a black ten-gallon hat to feel that someone suspiciously Rick lined respectively. George's arm is up and smiled and was followed by the first half of "CALIFORNIA" "HERE COMES THE RAIN" "NEEDLES" and other songs from the latest album, Live in a little bit but I will not be playing . Especially聞こえず-based sound, and sound-like monitor DZURAKATTA, Duff many times and listen to the chorus to take retainer.

But about three or four songs played at the sound of the pickup, and can afford to play it. Especially around the left and right to move about the stage MAKKEIGAN Duff! Guns Slim age than in the cool, or just because the previous way of guests to touch base and to find customers dance up there is smiling and handclap or for a totally free chainless staging genuinely seemed to enjoy. From the first album, "SHUFFLE IT ALL," below-knee forward tilting of the body based on the introduction of Place exquisitely Crazy baseline to roar through the bad negligent speaking, good chorus speaking PANKISSHU Work at the wrong lyrics but certainly captured the audience's ears, the encore when taking the lead vocals, with George playing, but let me give a horse with a hearty laugh, way back in the front row of children and the introduction of the new high touch.

Eventually SATERAITSU Georgia did not play the song (which is also considering = "Guns are YARAN song!"-MENTARITI?), Only one song when I took the lead on vocals, "a chorus Duff and George It is a luxurious and around! "I thought Rick Richards. George is the be-all and is quite vocal fawn is constantly seemed weak, arms twirl and expression is also very soft. To play a central role in cutting the code見出せなかったimpressive features, but just what was so amused at all events is good.

The best aspect of the show through the show as a show of good configuration成さit had been. Between songs are shorter, sometimes繋がmedley of songs that the whole scene is flaccid as it is little surprise. Of course this is of mediocre songs that have meaning to cover it, and move about the stage to the active stage Duff space as a function of the fact that I was there and that the end of this document, "PRESURE DROP" reggae to punk to Duff's solo base in the development, stability and flexibility band垣間見and to be successful. And the impetus to buy encore, the band is at record high acceleration, the more the tension is high and唖然have done so.

Gig 1 hour and 20 minutes, was lucky to live to the next day to meet up with Rick Richards and the board could only familiar kun said, according ITARASHIKU members are playing more, especially in George NORINORI DATTARASHII . Really long time in front of a large audience that it was live because of the large stage again and experience that even George was pretty nervous, maybe. That is why all the more the band's ability as a reaffirmation of the Guns played, while denying that the emptiness of the positive reaction of the audience after his own confidence as a performer might be recovered . The band is looking forward to future growth.

If you mod me now, I will become more insightful than you can possibly imagine
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: