Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 07:56:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227891 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  no news in months...why?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: no news in months...why?  (Read 1554 times)
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« on: January 11, 2005, 05:53:55 PM »

OK....what is the deal?? I am so close to giving up on this band/album.? It just doesn't seem like they are serious at all about being a real band and releasing material/touring.? The least they could do is update their website and put some kind of statement on there, even if it's something like:? "the album is not done and we have no idea when it will come out"....at least that way we'd know what was going on.? And why must the band members (dizzy and tommy) play games with our minds by telling us that the cd will be out soon, telling us it will be worth the wait and that it will come out.? They obviously don't know jack shit about this fucking album, and should therefore KEEP THEIR DIRTY FUCKING PIE HOLES SHUT until they can tell us some REAL FUCKING INFORMATION.? This band has insulted and disappointed its fans in every possible way - cancelled show/tours, band members leaving, postponing release dates, announcing release dates and then not releasing anything, never giving updates/official info....the list goes on.? Someone needs to hunt down axl and give him a good ass-whoopin'.  I mean, Velvet Revolver's album wasn't that great, but at least they had the balls to make an album and release it...I mean, after all this time, axl has to have at least 12 good songs that are worth releasing....just fuckin' do it axl....you will go down in history as a fucking joke if you don't release this album before you're a senior citizen.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2005, 06:01:06 PM by blues rocker » Logged
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2005, 06:01:30 PM »

All you need is "Patience" one day hopefully we'll see the light of day of the album I do see your point we never get any real news but thats something everyone else has to put up with. I mean I cant see Axl throwing years n years of recording down the toilet but sometimes I cant see him put the CD out. I just take things day by day and hope I'll go HTGTH for the date but until that day comes I'll just sit back and wait like everyone else.

EEEERRRR Little boy
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2005, 02:51:59 PM »

Obvious!   Nothing is happening Grin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: