Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 02:15:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  What do we do if......
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What do we do if......  (Read 1543 times)
Deadfeat
Opening Act

Here Today.....waiting forever

« on: October 19, 2006, 05:25:49 PM »

........everything that has happened with the band this year is all for nothing. What happens if this is a repeat of 2002. I have no data to back up my thoughts, but how has the tour been selling outside of the large markets? I know NYC is sold out, I will be there, but what about other cities. I know there have been a few other sellouts, but what if at these half full arenas people in the crowd start the usual nonsense of throwing shit on the stage, and pissing Axl off?? Is he ready to deal with everything that goes along with Guns N Roses trying to tour America??? Does anyone else harbor any fear that the band might not make it through a whole US tour??

Most importantly...we have leaks, we have assurances from Axl himself that the album is going to come out this year, Bach says he has heard the whole thing, release dates are being rumored, an official but amature looking website has been created, and all of this points to a release, but what happens if the album does not get released this year? What if it is pushed back again?

Why does Axl does have to be so secretive? They could be building so much anticipation among the mainstream for the album but no release date or single and the year is almost up. I want to hear this album so bad I can hardly contain the anticipation. I hope Axl does not let us down again. I have been a fan since 88 or so, and it is time for this album.....I think the world is ready.

What is Chinese Democracy?
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 05:32:08 PM »

The tour outside of the large markets have sold mediocre at best.  As far as the album coming out, if it is not released but axl shows up for the concert I bought tickets for, I will forgive him and keep waitng.  If he doesn't show, one less GNR fan...(yeah, I know, I know, then who needs ya? blah blah blah). 

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 05:36:04 PM »

Man those mods are on the ball.....give em credit!

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 05:37:59 PM »

If it doesn't come out before christmas everybody will be pissed and say they're done with Axl and will never come to this board again. Then a few days passes and we start speculating on a February release, then there's rumors of a new tour and a June release. After that it's the usual Sep/Oct/Nov rumors.

And that's the way it will be until it is actually released Grin

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: