Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:48:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Anyone here watch "24"?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone here watch "24"?  (Read 82871 times)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #300 on: November 24, 2008, 10:29:14 PM »

I haven't watched this show in YEARS, but I caught Redemption and I enjoyed it.

I wonder how the President is going to handle the crisis?

We will probably see Jack jumping out of the chopper and fighting off Jehovah's Witnesses.
plasmabeam
Rocker

"There livin' fast and they'll die young!"

« Reply #301 on: November 25, 2008, 12:10:27 AM »

Anyone buying the 24 Redemption DVD tomorrow? I have a $10 Circuit City gift card, so I figure that I'll burn it and add Redemption to my 24 collection (Box sets for Seasons 1-4 signed by Kiefer Sutherland, S5, S6 Premiere, and S6)  ok

I've worked too hard for my illusions
Just to throw them all away
Chief
Legend

« Reply #302 on: November 25, 2008, 01:52:42 AM »

Let us know how it is.. i bet it has some interesting bonuses on it.

Anyone buying the 24 Redemption DVD tomorrow? I have a $10 Circuit City gift card, so I figure that I'll burn it and add Redemption to my 24 collection (Box sets for Seasons 1-4 signed by Kiefer Sutherland, S5, S6 Premiere, and S6)  ok

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Chief
Legend

« Reply #303 on: March 06, 2009, 01:37:20 AM »

anyone else see the last 2 eps?  they were pretty awesome.. can't wait to see what's next!!!

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #304 on: March 06, 2009, 07:58:53 AM »

anyone else see the last 2 eps?  they were pretty awesome.. can't wait to see what's next!!!
Yeah I think the season's going well and picked up the last 2 weeks.  If people just listened to Jack Bauer the situations would be resolved in 12 hours.  The show wouldn't be 24, it'd be 12.  It makes me so mad sometimes.  Then again, we get 12 more episodes so I guess I should be happy.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #305 on: March 06, 2009, 09:50:05 AM »

the new season is cool.

Although not as much action and pyrotechnics as seasom 6 which is a shame.

Then again that might happen next episode!

html sucks
Stewie Griffin
Opening Act

« Reply #306 on: March 06, 2009, 10:41:41 AM »

Yeah I think the season's going well and picked up the last 2 weeks.  If people just listened to Jack Bauer the situations would be resolved in 12 hours.  The show wouldn't be 24, it'd be 12.  It makes me so mad sometimes.  Then again, we get 12 more episodes so I guess I should be happy.

I think it'd be over quicker than that, hence the no listening to Jack.

Can't wait for Monday. Grin

Does Agent Walker get on anyone else's nerves?

Stewie: Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #307 on: March 06, 2009, 10:56:30 AM »

Her "I WANNA KNOW IF YOU FEEL SOMETHING LIKE I DO" moment was probably one of the first times ive ever cringed at 24.

html sucks
Stewie Griffin
Opening Act

« Reply #308 on: March 06, 2009, 11:11:45 AM »

Her "I WANNA KNOW IF YOU FEEL SOMETHING LIKE I DO" moment was probably one of the first times ive ever cringed at 24.

Oh, same here. I've never rolled my eyes at the screen when 24 is on. I did at that moment.

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #309 on: March 06, 2009, 06:26:15 PM »

Great 2 hour episode on Monday!  I'm sad about Duboku...what a kick-ass villain!  "Kill da cock-a-roach!"
I hope that greasy looking white guy at the gates in Songala on the Redemption intro movie this season gets involved somehow. 

The video footage with Juma having the knife to the president's daughter brough up a bad image of a beheading I stupidly watched on-line a while back.  Damn that's horrible stuff.  Cry

Did anybody else here laugh when thinking they casted the prez and vp to be very much like Hillary and John Edwards?  Methinks the writers were anticipating that ticket.   Wink  I'm glad they were wrong!!!

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #310 on: March 06, 2009, 08:04:07 PM »

Oh, same here. I've never rolled my eyes at the screen when 24 is on. I did at that moment.
Jack saved that scene though by saying, "the next time you have a gun pointed at me, you better be willing to pull the trigger".  Or whatever he said.  He's such a badass.  Renee did give it right back to him though and let him know she was prepared to shoot him.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Stewie Griffin
Opening Act

« Reply #311 on: March 10, 2009, 07:52:20 AM »

Jack saved that scene though by saying, "the next time you have a gun pointed at me, you better be willing to pull the trigger".  Or whatever he said.  He's such a badass.  Renee did give it right back to him though and let him know she was prepared to shoot him.

That's very true, and he really is. How's everyone feeling about last night's episode? Jack on the run. Lips Sealed I will say that this week I was rather proud of Renee.

And Axl4Prez, haha, I noticed that myself.

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #312 on: March 10, 2009, 09:28:17 AM »

Jack is much better on his own without that damn Larry Moss holding him back.  It's gonna be good.  Poor Bill Buchanan, a true patriot.  And yeah, Renee is getting better.  She's practically in Jack's pants already.

Chief
Legend

« Reply #313 on: March 10, 2009, 09:20:59 PM »

These last few episodes have been killer.. classic 24! it's great how everyone thinks jack is the bad guy!

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #314 on: March 12, 2009, 07:41:15 AM »

the double episode rocked.

pure 24 at its finest.

Its great that a series has gone on 7 seasons now and its going from strength to strength. ill be very sad when this finishes.

html sucks
Chief
Legend

« Reply #315 on: March 17, 2009, 01:29:52 AM »

tonight's episode was awesome... great fight!  Jack had some good words to say too!!!

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #316 on: March 17, 2009, 08:06:07 AM »

careful not to spoiler it for me guys.

Someone already gave away the part about bill a week before id even seen it which was a piss off.

html sucks
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #317 on: March 17, 2009, 08:18:23 AM »

Someone already gave away the part about bill a week before id even seen it which was a piss off.
I think that was me.  Sorry about that.  No offense, but if you haven't seen the current episode yet, why take the chance of coming into the thread?  I'd suggest you wait till you see the episode, cover your bases.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #318 on: March 17, 2009, 08:21:09 AM »

I think that was me.  Sorry about that.  No offense, but if you haven't seen the current episode yet, why take the chance of coming into the thread?  I'd suggest you wait till you see the episode, cover your bases.
Because the current episode to me. Is the episode i saw last night which was when jack was set up. (i guess the UK is a week behind you guys)

Plus people usually put

*spoiler* before going in depth into details of the plot others may not have seen. Plus i like to chat about some of the stuff we have all seen. Or see if anyone else has something interesting to say.

It isnt a major issue, just mentioning for future 24 posts lol to avoid such shizzle again for anyone.

html sucks
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #319 on: March 17, 2009, 08:26:57 AM »

I gotcha!  I'll try not to give away any hints at last nights episode here in the US.  It's a shame Jack Bauer is dead though.   hihi  Just kidding.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: