Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 12:16:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  SPiT LiKE THiS
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SPiT LiKE THiS  (Read 2173 times)
Elrothiel
« on: January 20, 2006, 11:28:39 AM »

This is the thread for the best English modern day trashy sleazy ballzy and downright offensive rock band ever!

They have a forum (on which they actually appear frequently), and the link is http://www.smellyourmum.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi and the actual band site is http://www.spitlikethis.com and the t-shirt site is http://www.smellyourmum.com

They also sell shitloadz of t-shirtz with offensive sloganz... for example Cum Loving Bitch Needz Sperm (which I have... hihi ), Alcoholica, Mong, Calm Down Dear Its Only My Cock, Do Your Part For Society, Kill A Chav, CUNT - It IS big, and it IS clever!, Cockoholic (I have that too!), The Virginator, I'm So Rock I Shit Studs, I'm So Punk I Shit Safety Pins, I'm So Goth I Shit Bats, I Am The Only Goth In The Village, Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Beautiful - Hate Me Because I'm Better Than You, and other such thingz.

If you like being outragious, and you're against all that politically correct shit about not swearing, not expressing yourself, and alwayz being nice to everyone... FUCK that!! FUCK political correctness! FUCK Bush, FUCK Bliar, and FUCK everyone who triez to tell you how to feel, how to speak, and what to say!

This band, this site, and those t-shirts fucking rock and y'all should get into them.

Besidez, on the forum every topic turnz to good old smut, sleaze, and sex! You can say cunt, you can say fuck, you can say whatever the fuck you want, and you can be yourself!

Besidez, the band fucking rock! They have a load of EPz out, and their album is coming out in March. It'z gunna have around 20 songz on it, and they're hoping to sell it at a bargain of ?14.99 (which in England is brilliant for a 20 song album... usually HMV and Virgin sell them for ?16.99...) in the shopz, and ?10.99 on their site.

Please check em out cuz they fuckin' rock, and they're really nice down to earth people who just enjoy havin' a laugh and rockin' out! They (well the frontman Lord Zion and his girlfriend bassist Vikki Spit) had an interview in Bizarre mag issue 107 which I think is the latest one. They've yet to get into Kerrang, but that magz a total shitrag anyway who are only concerned with kissing the proverbial ass of completely and utterly shitty emo bandz such as My Chemical Romance and Bullet For My Valentine.

But ya, GO CHECK OUT SPIT LIKE THIS!
Elrothiel
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 01:30:46 AM »

....BUMP!

Come on people! Check em out yea! Be nice!
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 08:32:30 AM »

Yeah, heard of their sister site before and visited previously.

However, none of there MP3's work and i cant be arsed to make them work! Do they not have a Myspace account?

Oh and BUMPing is illegal on this board. Do it again and you will have a little goth bastard to deal with! Hes a bastard once he gets on your back!

Elrothiel
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 11:55:25 PM »

Yea they do have a MySpace account actually.... I totally forgot...  http://www.myspace.com/spitlikethis/

Umm... sorry about the Bumping, I didn't realize you were a moderator... And don't you worry about me givin' a li'l goth bastard a piggy back ride... I'll MAKE him enjoy it before he turnz into a li'l emo bastard, slitz his wristz and bleedz all over me, tainting my Gn'R shirt with emo blood... rofl

Sorry dude... it is 4:22AM where I come from... I'm prone to saying weird thingz at this time in the morning! hihi
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 04:01:59 AM »

Im not a moderator, i just have a grasp for the rules!  ok

Thanks for the myspace link. Ill check em out later on, seeing as non of the mp3's work on their site!

Markus Asraelius
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 01:56:37 PM »

I checked them out, they seem rebellious and aganist authority and that's great, in my opinion.
Elrothiel
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2006, 02:56:24 PM »

I checked them out, they seem rebellious and aganist authority and that's great, in my opinion.
Well that'z all what rock n' roll is about! And that'z what they're about! So... yep! They're great! ok

Im not a moderator, i just have a grasp for the rules! ok

Thanks for the myspace link. Ill check em out later on, seeing as non of the mp3's work on their site!

Ya, I don't know why the MP3z work on their site... might have to ask Z or Vikki about that... it'll get fixed. And uh... you're welcome for the link!
Elrothiel
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2006, 05:36:56 PM »

If anyone on here getz Bizarre mag, they had an article in there very recently! Jeez... I woulda thought hearin' aboot this band woulda made y'all sit up and take notice! -_-;; Obviously not...

you guyz don't know what you're missing.
Elrothiel
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2006, 11:48:56 PM »

Must update this:

The SPiT LiKE THiS messageboard has now moved to http://www.obscenebutnotheard.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: