Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 06:26:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227862 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!  (Read 31913 times)
Carlos_f_Rose
« on: September 29, 2005, 08:51:59 PM »

Hi everyone how are you doing tonight?

Well this thread is about Futbol Lovers, like me, who think its one of the best sports in the world but not only that, But, talking about the most important Futbol Championship? The UEFA, what do you think about it?
 In my opinion its amazing, such quantity? and quality of teams, its amazing and the way they play it, its simply exciting...

What do you think about this year's championship?
@;--,.-----,.----,.-
« Last Edit: September 30, 2005, 03:57:54 PM by Carlos GMS » Logged
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 11:10:25 AM »

i think if you really liked it you would call it football and tnot soccer  Tongue
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 03:57:12 PM »

i think if you really liked it you would call it football and tnot soccer? Tongue

hehe really man, You are right...
badapple81
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 09:44:21 PM »

They've changed the name of it here to 'football'  ok
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2005, 10:21:33 AM »

They've changed the name of it here to 'football'? ok

where ?? and by the way here it is futbol, It seems like not a lot of people is interested in this sport here, but I love it, anyway,  Dont you think Bon jovi's new video is a copy from Black Eyed peas - where is the love??
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2005, 02:02:11 PM »

Well I think Liverpool will be again the Champion, Real Madrid doesn't amaze me at all since they hired beckam, not that I like his game. I think is too much for a team, I liked the team that won Man U at Old Trafford 3 - 2 was the best Real Madrid ever.  peace
I don't like Chelsea team, too much money do miracles, but as like last year Liverpool kicked his ass  hihi
And the thing about futbol and football is cause in spanish you spell it that way. I never understand why the soccer stuff I always say football.

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2005, 07:16:22 PM »

Well I think Liverpool will be again the Champion, Real Madrid doesn't amaze me at all since they hired beckam, not that I like his game. I think is too much for a team, I liked the team that won Man U at Old Trafford 3 - 2 was the best Real Madrid ever.? peace
I don't like Chelsea team, too much money do miracles, but as like last year Liverpool kicked his ass? hihi
And the thing about futbol and football is cause in spanish you spell it that way. I never understand why the soccer stuff I always say football.

about the spelling of the game, yes Dude I already knew it, Im from Bolivia, I think you are from Ecuador Right? so now you understand me... anyway man I ld like Barcelona to win the cup..
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2005, 01:18:34 PM »

Well I think Liverpool will be again the Champion, Real Madrid doesn't amaze me at all since they hired beckam, not that I like his game. I think is too much for a team, I liked the team that won Man U at Old Trafford 3 - 2 was the best Real Madrid ever.  peace
I don't like Chelsea team, too much money do miracles, but as like last year Liverpool kicked his ass  hihi

about the spelling of the game, yes Dude I already knew it, Im from Bolivia, I think you are from Ecuador Right? so now you understand me... anyway man I ld like Barcelona to win the cup..
Barcelona wining again the Champions could be great this team is very solid but the bad thing is they depend too much for ronaldihno, and Barcelona have one just one time the cup and thats not that good.
Yep Im from Ecuador, my fave team is Barcelona of this country are you a The Strongest fan or Bolivar fan?

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2005, 03:36:49 PM »

Well I think Liverpool will be again the Champion, Real Madrid doesn't amaze me at all since they hired beckam, not that I like his game. I think is too much for a team, I liked the team that won Man U at Old Trafford 3 - 2 was the best Real Madrid ever.? peace
I don't like Chelsea team, too much money do miracles, but as like last year Liverpool kicked his ass? hihi

Barcelona wining again the Champions could be great this team is very solid but the bad thing is they depend too much for ronaldihno, and Barcelona have one just one time the cup and thats not that good.
Yep Im from Ecuador, my fave team is Barcelona of this country are you a The Strongest fan or Bolivar fan?

Bueno Man, honestamente prefiero al Boliviar, pero no ha sobresalido ultimamente lo m?ximo que llegaron fue hasta la sub campeones de la sudamericana, y tu sabes, no es una copa realmente prestigiosa aun, por otra parte viejo, felicidades a Ecuador por su merecida clasificaci?n a la copa Mundial, creo que es excelente, por otra parte, nuestro futbol cada vez va de mal en peor... cuidate viejo y a ver si me cuentas algo...
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2005, 05:11:07 PM »

Bueno Man, honestamente prefiero al Boliviar, pero no ha sobresalido ultimamente lo m?ximo que llegaron fue hasta la sub campeones de la sudamericana, y tu sabes, no es una copa realmente prestigiosa aun, por otra parte viejo, felicidades a Ecuador por su merecida clasificaci?n a la copa Mundial, creo que es excelente, por otra parte, nuestro futbol cada vez va de mal en peor... cuidate viejo y a ver si me cuentas algo...

Bueno si la verdad la ultima vez que escuch? algo de algun equipo boliviano fue en la sudamericana, sabes que gustavo galindo est? en Emelec de Ecuador el archirrival de Barcelona?? bueno el al parecer es buen jugador ha aportado mucho al juego de Emelec que la verdad en los ultimos a?os ha estado en muy bajo nivel aunque siempre ha sido un grande. Gracias por la clasificacion lo que la verdad no comprendo es que los equipos nacionales sea Barcelona, Emelec, Liga de quito no lleguen a instancias mas grandes en las copas internacionales y sin embargo hemos clasificado a la copa del mundo por segunda ocasion. Yo creo q no deberiamos hablar en espa?ol mucho o sino Jarmo nos lockea  hihi

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2005, 07:26:51 PM »

Bueno si la verdad la ultima vez que escuch? algo de algun equipo boliviano fue en la sudamericana, sabes que gustavo galindo est? en Emelec de Ecuador el archirrival de Barcelona?? bueno el al parecer es buen jugador ha aportado mucho al juego de Emelec que la verdad en los ultimos a?os ha estado en muy bajo nivel aunque siempre ha sido un grande. Gracias por la clasificacion lo que la verdad no comprendo es que los equipos nacionales sea Barcelona, Emelec, Liga de quito no lleguen a instancias mas grandes en las copas internacionales y sin embargo hemos clasificado a la copa del mundo por segunda ocasion. Yo creo q no deberiamos hablar en espa?ol mucho o sino Jarmo nos lockea? hihi

Yo pienso que esta bien que hablemos en espa?ol desde que solo a nosotros nos interesa esta charla, hehe, a todos los demas les vale un comino, bueno man, Ecuador, una vez mas al mundial y Bolivia una vez mas en casita... ni modo... tal vez el proximo mundial saquemos algo bueno,  por cierto con quien quisieras que le toque jugar a ecuador?
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2005, 11:33:37 AM »

Yo pienso que esta bien que hablemos en espa?ol desde que solo a nosotros nos interesa esta charla, hehe, a todos los demas les vale un comino, bueno man, Ecuador, una vez mas al mundial y Bolivia una vez mas en casita... ni modo... tal vez el proximo mundial saquemos algo bueno,  por cierto con quien quisieras que le toque jugar a ecuador?
Bueno la verdad un grande de nuevo algo como Inglaterra o Holanda, seria muy bacan, ojala y bolivia entre en el proximo mundial aunque tambien quisiera que entre venezuela estaba haciendo un excelente papel en las eliminatorias, no sabes si hay algun futuro diablo etchevery? El diablo hizo un excelente papel en Barcelona 1997 y salimos campeones por ultima vez  Cry
Desde ahi no quedamos campeones, pero bueno ojala este a?o sea todo!!  peace

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2005, 03:49:27 PM »

Yo pienso que esta bien que hablemos en espa?ol desde que solo a nosotros nos interesa esta charla, hehe, a todos los demas les vale un comino, bueno man, Ecuador, una vez mas al mundial y Bolivia una vez mas en casita... ni modo... tal vez el proximo mundial saquemos algo bueno,? por cierto con quien quisieras que le toque jugar a ecuador?
Bueno la verdad un grande de nuevo algo como Inglaterra o Holanda, seria muy bacan, ojala y bolivia entre en el proximo mundial aunque tambien quisiera que entre venezuela estaba haciendo un excelente papel en las eliminatorias, no sabes si hay algun futuro diablo etchevery? El diablo hizo un excelente papel en Barcelona 1997 y salimos campeones por ultima vez? Cry
Desde ahi no quedamos campeones, pero bueno ojala este a?o sea todo!!? peace

Vaya man, no sabia lo del Diablo que excelente, por otra parte, no nohay otro, pero yo creo que en algun momento saldra un jugador excelente, oye por cierto ecuador sale al mundial, pero como tu decias casi nunca logra nada importante a nivel equipos.porque sera`?
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2005, 04:38:55 PM »

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=14144.0

In case you were wondering what thread it is... It's the one that has the rules in it.

If you're still wondering what I'm talking about, I'm talking about the rule that says only to post in English.

And from there you should be able to figure out what I want you to do from now on...

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2005, 04:51:50 PM »

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=14144.0

In case you were wondering what thread it is... It's the one that has the rules in it.

If you're still wondering what I'm talking about, I'm talking about the rule that says only to post in English.

And from there you should be able to figure out what I want you to do from now on...

Thanks for the information Skeba, but... Did you have to be so rude?  crying  hhehehe just kidding
and btw You havent done your job hah, because no one controlled this thread,and we ve been talking in spanish at least 1 week ago....
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2005, 04:30:33 PM »

Thanks for the information Skeba, but... Did you have to be so rude?  crying  hhehehe just kidding
and btw You havent done your job hah, because no one controlled this thread,and we ve been talking in spanish at least 1 week ago....

Told ya  Tongue  hihi

Vaya man, no sabia lo del Diablo que excelente, por otra parte, no nohay otro, pero yo creo que en algun momento saldra un jugador excelente, oye por cierto ecuador sale al mundial, pero como tu decias casi nunca logra nada importante a nivel equipos.porque sera`?

Yeah, I really don't know why, perhaps we keep puting foreign players instead of national players here there are some good players but they still are in the B Team I hate that and somtimes the players here have some bad habits like drink and smoke thats very bad and at the end they just ruin their carreer as football player  Cry

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2005, 08:07:11 PM »

Thanks for the information Skeba, but... Did you have to be so rude?? crying? hhehehe just kidding

Told ya? Tongue? hihi

Yeah, I really don't know why, perhaps we keep puting foreign players instead of national players here there are some good players but they still are in the B Team I hate that and somtimes the players here have some bad habits like drink and smoke thats very bad and at the end they just ruin their carreer as football player? Cry
love

haha man you are right they discovered us, anyway, man, I think every player in the world has that strange vicious of drinking, smoking and fucking girls, well I must be honest...  anyway, I only wished to become a professional player, but, they dont earn good money, so I decline the idea... 
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2005, 10:46:39 AM »

love

haha man you are right they discovered us, anyway, man, I think every player in the world has that strange vicious of drinking, smoking and fucking girls, well I must be honest...  anyway, I only wished to become a professional player, but, they dont earn good money, so I decline the idea... 

Yeah here too, the pay is not great I think thats why people want to emigrato to Mexico or Europe.
As for the main topic, did you see how chelsea step over Betis?  Shocked those guys are on "racha" Wink

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2005, 07:15:23 PM »

love

haha man you are right they discovered us, anyway, man, I think every player in the world has that strange vicious of drinking, smoking and fucking girls, well I must be honest...? anyway, I only wished to become a professional player, but, they dont earn good money, so I decline the idea...?

Yeah here too, the pay is not great I think thats why people want to emigrato to Mexico or Europe.
As for the main topic, did you see how chelsea step over Betis?? Shocked those guys are on "racha" Wink
Yes man, I saw the game, but I felt asleep later,  I finally knew, that Chelsea defeated Betis, I dont know how much, but they won, my favorite game in the championship is definitely, Barcelona, I hope they gain the coup... Wink what is yours?
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2005, 10:30:16 AM »

Yes man, I saw the game, but I felt asleep later,  I finally knew, that Chelsea defeated Betis, I dont know how much, but they won, my favorite game in the championship is definitely, Barcelona, I hope they gain the coup... Wink what is yours?

I wanna that Liverpool again win like last time, cause it's team like Madrid used to be a few years ago, with not many stars but well play and work as a group. Other would be Villareal, cause a ecuadorian player is in the tema, but that's too farfetch  yes

No man can be my equal
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: