Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:30:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227916 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!  (Read 32071 times)
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2005, 10:38:25 AM »

Yes man, I saw the game, but I felt asleep later,? I finally knew, that Chelsea defeated Betis, I dont know how much, but they won, my favorite game in the championship is definitely, Barcelona, I hope they gain the coup... Wink what is yours?

I wanna that Liverpool again win like last time, cause it's team like Madrid used to be a few years ago, with not many stars but well play and work as a group. Other would be Villareal, cause a ecuadorian player is in the tema, but that's too farfetch? yes

Hi man, how are you doing, I dont like Real madrid at all, but they are first in the charts, so ....  anyway a Bolivian player is in the Villareal too man, his name is Pe?a, or something like that, what is the ecuadorian  player name?
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2005, 12:36:06 PM »

His last name is Valencia a midfilder, has played two games and won, I hope Villareal goes veryfar in this championship  Wink

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2005, 03:29:16 PM »

Well for their own good, I hope they go far too, but Considering the other teams, playing there... mmm its gonna be hard...
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2005, 04:26:51 PM »

Yes, This weekend was very disastrous for The Bigest team, Real Madrid lose with Valencia, Barcelona (ecu) lost with Espoli in his own court, Chelsea almost lose and played very awfully, I don't know about the calcio but I hope Milan had won.  yes

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2005, 04:57:29 PM »

mmm man, I hope Barcelona wins the cup!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2005, 01:46:20 PM »

Well I don't know if they will win but I really want Liverpool to win again.
Also today Chelsea it's playing against right?
You know the schedule for todays matches?

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2005, 01:51:58 PM »

Well I don't know if they will win but I really want Liverpool to win again.
Also today Chelsea it's playing against right?
You know the schedule for todays matches?

nope man Sorry, honestly Im a big fan of some of those teams, but, I usually dont watch the games, and in my opinion, I would like to watch, the intercontinental cup, you know about it?
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2005, 02:11:52 PM »

Yes, who's playing this time? Liverpool VS Once Caldas?

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2005, 03:56:40 PM »

Yes, who's playing this time? Liverpool VS Once Caldas?

OOps man , Once Again I dont know it, I just know that today Miercoles, el Barcelona, was defeating a team for the UEFA C.League, pretty cool Id say..!
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2005, 09:41:42 AM »

Yeah Barca defeat 5 goal to 0 against Panatinaikos, don't know if I spell it right, but is a greek team.
I only Hope that Liverpool gets better  ok
Barcelona from Ecuador lost 4 to 1 and maybe it can't access to playoff  Cry

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2005, 10:12:46 AM »

Yep man I heard those results, Sad to know about Barcelona from your Country, anyway, this's become a 2 person thread.. wich is cool too
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2005, 08:21:55 PM »

Just exactly what I was going to post, yeah is cool too, but I think we are the only people that like football and that sucks in some ways.
Last week my team classified to the play offs but the other team from my city Emelec where the Bolivian guy Galindo plays couldn't pass, this will become the 3rd year this happened to a Big team, even though i've seen Galindo's participation an he play very good.  ok
I think the next matches in the UEFA champions league the interesting would be Liverpool Vs Chelsea cause Chelsea has been loosing a couple of points in the premier league and thats bad.

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2005, 09:57:26 PM »

Hi man how are you doing?

Well there are new news  Cool, the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. Yesterday some matches took place, but specially  Barcelona and Real Madrid those teams that represent us, the latin, --well at least thats what I think--.  play, and I liked both of them, the Barcelona won and Real Madrid Lost, excellent results.  And Ronaldinho is constantly demonstrating why he is the best player on the planet, certainly he will represent danger to Maradona's and pele's superstardom positions. Take care have fun, keep watching Futbol, its cool ...
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2005, 07:50:06 PM »

Real Madrid actually drew. 1-1 against Lyon.

Cool that you guys like Madrid and Barcelona, you wouldn't if you were spanish. In Spain you either root for Real or for Bar?a.

I'm from Madrid but a Barcelona fan...strange.? confused
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2005, 08:18:38 PM »

Hey guys how are you doing?

And by the way welcome to Ignatius to the 3-person thread. Well I mostly like Barca because of Ronaldinho, he is great player, I hope he never leaves the institution, ever worse if he goes to Real Madrid, that would totally suck. Anyway, Real Madrid has even more stars but they are kind of spoiled boys, so, what the heck...

Thats all dudes take care.
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2005, 05:01:59 PM »

Yeah sometimes Real Madrid are real antagonist!! I dont like that, so ignatius how come you go for Barca, do your friends ever tell you something?
Ronaldhino has a great football technique watch him play is the best thing, I saw the derby and Barca kick the shit out of Madrid. I hope that they do something quick with madrid cause is sinking  no

No man can be my equal
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2005, 09:00:43 AM »

I'm a lost case mi querido amigo Dick Purple. I was born in Barcelona, but moved to Madrid when I was 4. Lived in Madrid during my chilhood and teen years and no matter what, I always pulled for Barcelona. I guess I felt attached to the place I was born. Also my dad encouraged me not to change teams despite how cruel kids were (and still are today). He said no matter how much bullshit you have to deal with, deal with it. It'll define your character.

I never really had any problems with classmates -> friends in school. Actually, it was a good thing I pulled for Barcelona so we could trash talk all day along. Oh and I'm a big guy, so no one would dare to bull me around anyway.

Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2005, 11:51:08 AM »

Are you the man with the rifle in your avatar?  nervous
Cool you made a choice and stood up to it  ok So apart Spanish team what other tem you support around the world?

No man can be my equal
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2005, 12:40:03 PM »

rofl

No, no, I said big not fat (good one though)

I've always liked Denmark and now Mexico since I believe they are the warmest human beings I've ever known. How about Ecuador? you guys made it to the world cup?
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2005, 01:12:12 PM »

Yeah thank God we manage to go the World cup for a 2nd time in our lifes and it was cool, even though the first time the alcohol literaly went out  Sad
I hope we get good countries to play with  ok

No man can be my equal
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: