Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 11:59:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227932 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  The Best Football Fans In The World - prove me wrong!-inc.video files and photos
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best Football Fans In The World - prove me wrong!-inc.video files and photos  (Read 7631 times)
mustashius
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: December 09, 2005, 11:40:35 AM »

http://www.fc-redstar.net/

http://www.delije-caffe.net/galerija/index.php?g=1997-1998&p=3&frpg=1&f=#pic

http://www.delije-caffe.net/galerija/index.php?g=1996-1997&p=1&frpg=1&f=#pic

http://www.delijecaffe.net/galerija/index.php?g=20032004/rozenborg&p=0&frpg=1&f=#pic

http://www.delijecaffe.net/galerija/index.php?g=20032004/derbi_121&p=10&frpg=1&f=#pic

http://www.delije-caffe.net/galerija/index.php?g=1990-1991&p=5&frpg=1&f=#pic

http://www.oaza.co.yu/sport/delije/index.php?page_id=306&lang_id=1&id=151#
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 08:37:33 AM by mustashius » Logged

I've seen a rich man beg
I"ve seen a good man sin
I've seen a tough man cry
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
I heard an honest man lie
Evolution
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 11:42:55 AM »

Impressive, those flares always get me wondering though. Should'nt they be banned? Look damn dangerous to me.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 11:55:48 AM »

supporters suck. they should play instead of watchin.

MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 11:57:38 AM »

A bunch of stupid violent racist fucks are not the best supporters in the world. You give Eastern European Football a bad name

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
mustashius
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 11:59:38 AM »

supporters suck. they should play instead of watchin.

yeah whatever ok

I've seen a rich man beg
I"ve seen a good man sin
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
mustashius
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 12:01:46 PM »

http://www.delije-caffe.net/galerija/gal/2003-2004/rozenborg/1.jpg

http://www.delije-caffe.net/galerija/gal/2003-2004/rozenborg/9.jpg

I've seen a rich man beg
I"ve seen a good man sin
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
mustashius
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 12:04:24 PM »

A bunch of stupid violent racist fucks are not the best supporters in the world. You give Eastern European Football a bad name

where you from mf? Have you ever been on this stadium? pls come, you'll be my gest Grin
you need to be there to feel that kind of energy, it's beautiful

I've seen a rich man beg
I"ve seen a good man sin
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2005, 12:11:57 PM »

where you from mf? Have you ever been on this stadium? pls come, you'll be my gest Grin

I'm from Romania, so I know Serbian football and supporters. I never understood this Ultras thing...why can't people just go to a fuckin game, cheer and support their team, without throwing flares, getting in fights with the police and insult black players?

I mean, just look at the 5th pic...

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
mustashius
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2005, 12:14:16 PM »

Impressive, those flares always get me wondering though. Should'nt they be banned? Look damn dangerous to me.

Flares are from '91,they were not banned at the time if its happening right before the game starts. For example when guest team is warming up Grin

I've seen a rich man beg
I"ve seen a good man sin
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
mustashius
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2005, 12:21:24 PM »

I'm from Romania, so I know Serbian football and supporters. I never understood this Ultras thing...why can't people just go to a fuckin game, cheer and support their team, without throwing flares, getting in fights with the police and insult black players?

I mean, just look at the 5th pic...

It doesn't happen all the times. Ultras is part of the much larger group called Delije (something like ' really big guys') and Delije are workin on that one so that something like  insulting black players doesn't exist  but I've got nothing against flares - they are great !

I've seen a rich man beg
I"ve seen a good man sin
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2005, 12:23:23 PM »

I remember a Final for Copa Libertadores here in Guayaquil Between Barcelona and Olimpia, a lot of fans threw toilet paper to the ground and the freaking referi anulates one goal, that goal could've significate our first Copa Libertadores, only ofr those freaking fans, sometimes you have to have boundaries.

No man can be my equal
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2005, 03:32:52 PM »

Bah -it goes without saying that Liverpool have the greatest set of fans in the world. No matter where the team plays they fill the away section and invariably drown out the home teams fans - and in a cup match, well. The key champions league matches show it best.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2005, 03:56:03 PM »

My team played red star in the eufa cup a few years back. I wasn't all that impressed with their fans. Nothing special anyway.

They are good at holding up pieces of paper in unisontho, but to be honest thats not really all that important a factor in supporting a team.
mustashius
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2005, 05:17:08 PM »

My team played red star in the eufa cup a few years back. I wasn't all that impressed with their fans. Nothing special anyway.

They are good at holding up pieces of paper in unisontho, but to be honest thats not really all that important a factor in supporting a team.

what's your team 2NaFish? and what about last link in first post?can you feel that kind of energy that you can see in those photos?

I've seen a rich man beg
I"ve seen a good man sin
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
mustashius
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2005, 05:19:32 PM »

Bah -it goes without saying that Liverpool have the greatest set of fans in the world. No matter where the team plays they fill the away section and invariably drown out the home teams fans - and in a cup match, well. The key champions league matches show it best.

I've got nothing but respect for liverpool's fans,but my heart's got to be on the other side yes

I've seen a rich man beg
I"ve seen a good man sin
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
2NaFish
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2005, 05:31:30 PM »

what's your team 2NaFish? and what about last link in first post?can you feel that kind of energy that you can see in those photos?

heart of midlothian. it may have been the cup winner's cup, so that would mean it was nearly a decade ago.

As for the last pic its just flares, there are regularly flares at most italian games yet the atmosphere at most italian games in non-existtant. unless you count ultras fighting as great atmosphere.
mustashius
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2005, 07:02:08 AM »

heart of midlothian. it may have been the cup winner's cup, so that would mean it was nearly a decade ago.

As for the last pic its just flares, there are regularly flares at most italian games yet the atmosphere at most italian games in non-existtant. unless you count ultras fighting as great atmosphere.

Yes,but these flares are burning all around stadium for which I think is not that kind of common thing. You know,we are very proud about our team and don't feel that teams like heart of mildlothian are our real competion,don't offend.pls. Maybe that's the reason why you didn't noticed fans that much.Red Star played a lot of great games in the history and has beaten a lot of great teams.We have even beaten Bayern in Munich when it was something pretty unbelievible.There's not and never have been a team in Europe that can come in Belgrade and feel like they going to win it just like that...and that's because of the fans who gives a support to the team during the whole game and in a really really loud way.Roma played here 10 days ago,lost it 3:1 and thay came here with pretty aroggant attitude.Fuck that shit !

I've seen a rich man beg
I"ve seen a good man sin
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
2NaFish
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2005, 12:29:05 PM »

ive seen hearts beat bayern munich.

simply having a lot of flares doesnt mean you're fans are anything special. it's just a fire hazard.
mustashius
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2005, 08:23:30 AM »

simply having a lot of flares doesnt mean you're fans are anything special. it's just a fire hazard.

here's the link

http://krsma.users.sbb.co.yu/

u can download a couple of small files to see what I mean,notice the file that has 'bazel' in the name,it's from the training day before the game because we couldn't play the game in front of the audience so the fans gave thier support during the trainging,file that has 'barsa' (barcelona) in the name-turn the volume up a little hihi and of course 'bajern',it's a beauty,and for the file under name 'roma' U'll need quick time to see it.You saw hearts beat bayern in munich?Congratilations if that's the case!

enjoy!

I've seen a rich man beg
I"ve seen a good man sin
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
Edina
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2005, 01:19:27 PM »

Not in Munich you haven't.
I'm not having a go - I was at that game.
In my experience a lot of the European fans aren't all they're cracked up to be, flares and big flags or not.
Most are genuinely impressed with the atmosphere at Scottish games.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: