Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 03:53:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Riots at new shows?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Riots at new shows?  (Read 3976 times)
Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« on: May 01, 2006, 07:44:17 PM »

Do you think there will be riots if gnr cancels like 10 minutes before they should start ??

I think, at the NY shows (especially the first) there could very well be one! Because people have gone thru so much effort to get the tickets and booking flights and shit...

IMO at the festivals there is only a very small chance...

I really don't think it'll happen, but i'm just curious if you'd wanna get the fuck out of there as soon as you hear they cancelled or if you think you'll break some stuff  ok

Like peeing clouds!
GNRkid
Opening Act

I love beef jerky

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 07:48:59 PM »

lets just hope they play and everyones happy haha

i'd probably like.... run
Cooker
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 07:50:40 PM »

It seems like there are a few that wish riots will happen. Why? I hope Axl plays ALL his scheduled dates.

When Im Gone.............
Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 07:55:23 PM »

I really don't wish it to happen, but even the biggest optimist has to acknowledge that there is a chance (of them cancelling and of "us" rioting)!

And if you have to pay over 1000$ (plain, hotel, ticket, food,...) to see them, yeah, i think i'd be very angry and if other people start, i might just join in...

Like peeing clouds!
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 07:59:26 PM »

if they cancel, then fuck them, we re spending the money we work for to see them perform, and if they cancel, then theyre done ... especially if they pull something like that in ny

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 08:00:50 PM »

oh boy...  hihi

I wouldn't even think of that!
busngabb
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 08:05:13 PM »

I think there is a massive chance of it happening. The band is as reliable as a chocolate tampon.

I'd say there is 0% chance of them completing the tour as planned so far, never mind any further dates. No chance at all. Someone will get sick or Axl will walk off or someone will quit, or get fired. There gives the best possible chance of a riot, people will be pi$$ed when he ditches on their show.
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 08:24:28 PM »

I think there is a massive chance of it happening. The band is as reliable as a chocolate tampon.

I'd say there is 0% chance of them completing the tour as planned so far, never mind any further dates. No chance at all. Someone will get sick or Axl will walk off or someone will quit, or get fired. There gives the best possible chance of a riot, people will be pi$$ed when he ditches on their show.

Take your shitty attitude somewhere else! 

Is there a chance of the tour falling apart?  Of course.  Is it likely?  No. 

Axl knows that if he fucks this tour up, he's has no chances to redeem himself anymore.  By all acccounts, Axl seems to be quite relaxed lately, going out often, taking pics with fans, etc.  Even in 2002 we didn't see Axl out and about like this.  If he's in a good frame of mind, we won't see any problems this tour.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 08:29:08 PM »

I have to agree with something: fuck you!  peace

speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2006, 08:29:28 PM »

i look forward to you eating your ignorant words by mid july.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Origen
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2006, 08:35:24 PM »

i look forward to you eating your ignorant words by mid july.

Maybe your the ignorant one for thinking nothing like this could happen, when a course it could.
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2006, 08:41:16 PM »

i don't think it'll happen again.

or we'll never see Guns on tour anymore, promotors are not so masochists.

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2006, 09:07:51 PM »

I really really really hope there are no riots at the shows  nervous  I'm pretty confident that there will not be any.  Anyone who does riot is not thinking with their head.  Sure you paid a hell of a lot of money for the show....but how much more will you pay in fines or possibly fuckin hospital stays?? 

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2006, 09:14:52 PM »

I don't think they will happen with Guns N' Roses anymore. I would hate to see it happen at the NYC shows or any other GNR show this year.

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2006, 09:18:32 PM »

yea if they dont show ill be pissed and fucking kill axl i would do nothing to support him and id hope many others would do the same. If he just decides to not fucking show i will go after axl not some fuck head behind me. But yea i would run firstr and get out of nyc dont want to be stuck in a riot. Im so excited to go but im scared bc i dont know if axl is going to be there. So i came to the conclusion i am going stoned with friends and will not be sober so if i kill someone i can blame JD not me.

Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2006, 09:20:07 PM »

I thought we heard that axl is on a tight fucking leash from clear channel (at least for the NY shows) that if anything goes down he will personally be held liable.

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2006, 09:20:35 PM »

I think there is 0% chance of you acting the slighted bit positive about the tour. The band will play the dates you can bet on it.
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2006, 09:53:32 PM »

yea if they dont show ill be pissed and fucking kill axl i would do nothing to support him and id hope many others would do the same. If he just decides to not fucking show i will go after axl not some fuck head behind me. But yea i would run firstr and get out of nyc dont want to be stuck in a riot. Im so excited to go but im scared bc i dont know if axl is going to be there. So i came to the conclusion i am going stoned with friends and will not be sober so if i kill someone i can blame JD not me.

It's people like you that make me really scared to go.  I would be disappointed if Axl didn't show.  My 6 yr old would be more then that if I got killed because someone was drunk and pissed.

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2006, 09:56:42 PM »

What the fuck? People like you shouldnt ever be allowed to attend concerts if that is your attitude. I mean come on man i hope you were joking and all but damn thats not even something to joke about. Killing someone just because a show got cancelled? That kind of thinks is usually by someone who belongs in a mental institution not a concert.
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2006, 10:13:53 PM »

yea im joking but if there is a riot and anyone decided to fuck with me or my gf then i would beat the hell out of them. They only thing i would wan to do is leave if the show is cancelled and a riot happens. I wouldnt do anything if it was cancelled but if there was a riot and people started doing shit to me fuck yea i would fight back. Your telling me you wouldnt protect yourself or your gf man??? I wouldnt just joing in on a riot someone would have to do something to me.

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: