Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:56:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  GNFR???
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNFR???  (Read 2215 times)
Eternal Flaming Sword of Death...
Rocker

What happened?

« on: May 05, 2006, 08:32:34 AM »

Where's all the threads on GNFR?

It obviously has something to do with Guns, whether officially or not, so why would it not be allowed??? No one knows for sure what the deal is, if they do then please tell me with 100% certainty that they know what it is, if not why does it get banned, other than someone's whim??

I respect you Jarmo, just don't know why you don't like people talking about this here.....

It was kind of interesting yesterday...

Behold, the evil that men do...
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 09:01:41 AM »

Where's all the threads on GNFR?

It obviously has something to do with Guns, whether officially or not, so why would it not be allowed??? No one knows for sure what the deal is, if they do then please tell me with 100% certainty that they know what it is, if not why does it get banned, other than someone's whim??

I respect you Jarmo, just don't know why you don't like people talking about this here.....

It was kind of interesting yesterday...

Well, I'd wait for him to answer, but I think his "statement" in the rules section is pretty clear:

This board isn't the place to discuss GNFR riddles.
If you're into that, go somewhere else. As far as we're concerned, that site has nothing to do with the band other than trying to fool people into thinking it's GN'R related.

So, if you still wanna ask him something, pm him, and if he wants to answer in this thread, he'll do it even though I'll lock it.

Just so you know, I'll notify him about this thread and if he wants to answer, he'll do it.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: