Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 04:18:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227873 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  now on the dime Newcastle 06 (GNROSAS)dvd9
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: now on the dime Newcastle 06 (GNROSAS)dvd9  (Read 3133 times)
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« on: February 21, 2007, 06:49:03 PM »

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=135344

Newcastle 06 (GNROSAS)dvd9

GUNS N' ROSES @ Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle, UK - 19th.July.2006
DV Master > DV/PC > DVD9 (LPCM 2.0 & "True" DD 5.1 [Unknown Audio Mix]
*Filmed & Produced by Me*

Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Robin Guitar Solo, Sweet Child O' Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Jam, Dizzy Piano Solo, The Blues, Jam, You Could Be Mine, Richard & Robin Guitar Duet (Beautiful), Out Ta Get Me, Jam (with Axl on piano), November Rain, Ron Guitar Solo, My Michelle (with Sebastian Bach), You Gotta Move (with Izzy Stradlin sharing lead vocals at the end), Think About You (with Izzy Stradlin), Patience (with Izzy Stradlin), Nightrain (with Izzy Stradlin)

if the setlist is wrong sorry
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 06:51:28 PM by timebomb » Logged

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 10:12:51 AM »

i seriously dont get why this torrent wont fuckin work with me, and why it seems such a hard show to get i don't understand...

@ Birmingham NEC, UK 25.07.06
@ Birmingham NEC, UK 17.10.10

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87
www.freewebs.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 10:24:43 AM »

it works for every one but u it seems odd u expect it to d/l just like a torrent u got re fast 1 day well sorry not all torrents are the same
alot of the time u d/l it says it has 2 or more seeders 1 of them might be offline so your torrent drops speed till he/she returns.

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
shaunbhoy
Banned
Rocker

All HTGTH Moderators are Pussy's

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 10:34:20 AM »

l hate the fact that all the ENGLISH shows were filmed, made into dvds and torrents and there is not one for the Glasgow show crying

Sometimes l Feel Like I'm Beating A Dead Horse
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 10:52:07 AM »

l hate the fact that all the ENGLISH shows were filmed, made into dvds and torrents and there is not one for the Glasgow show crying
theres always that little chance that it was filmed, I reckon it was but the filmer has prob remained silent about it.

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 10:53:46 AM »

it works for every one but u it seems odd u expect it to d/l just like a torrent u got re fast 1 day well sorry not all torrents are the same
alot of the time u d/l it says it has 2 or more seeders 1 of them might be offline so your torrent drops speed till he/she returns.
well i appreciate you uploading it onto dime timebomb, but I just don't think its my day for torrenting

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
djcleaver
Rocker

deep waits...

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 03:46:09 PM »

dont feel bad about glasgow , the shows in Sf Ca havent surfaced either and out of my six sows in 06 those 2 were the best.
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 04:46:12 PM »

don't feel bad no except theres plenty of hoarding scum out there ok

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
wadey
Legend

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 04:51:35 PM »

i personally respect the guys that film the shows, and if they wanna hoard for a while then thats cool by me
im just thankful for the shows i have, seen as though i didnt film fucking none of them or take the fucking risks that they take, or the fucking expenses they fork out, anything ive missed im sure you'll let me know
freeloading scum are the ones to watch out for!!

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
shaunbhoy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 04:55:32 PM »

i personally respect the guys that film the shows, and if they wanna hoard for a while then thats cool by me
im just thankful for the shows i have, seen as though i didnt film fucking none of them or take the fucking risks that they take, or the fucking expenses they fork out, anything ive missed im sure you'll let me know

if they ever do another show in  Glasgow i'm gonna go there ,l'm  gonna risk taking a video camera and filming the show

wadey
Legend

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 04:56:40 PM »

if they ever do another show in? Glasgow i'm gonna go there ,l'm? gonna risk taking a video camera and filming the show

ok nice one, thats what i like, fans taking positive action

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
shaunbhoy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 04:57:51 PM »

l'm gonna film the next fuckin show whether the Security Guards or Mr Axl Rose like it or not smoking

wadey
Legend

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 04:59:31 PM »

l'm gonna film the next fuckin show whether the Security Guards or Mr Axl Rose like it or not smoking

you could sell it at the barras and make loads of fucking money? rofl rofl rofl
only joking.........i dont want to promote the selling of bootlegs

shaunbhoy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 05:00:14 PM »

you could sell it at the barras and make loads of fucking money? rofl rofl rofl

now there's an idea hihi rofl

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2007, 11:14:11 PM »

Thanks for sharing this.? ok

One problem:? I downloaded the files and went to Nero to burn them like I usually would but for some reason only the beginning loops itself and the rest of the dvd doesn't play.? Any idea what I'm doing wrong?? Is anyone else having the same problem?

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2007, 11:16:41 PM »

One problem:? I downloaded the files and went to Nero to burn them like I usually would but for some reason only the beginning loops itself and the rest of the dvd doesn't play.? Any idea what I'm doing wrong?? Is anyone else having the same problem?

all i can tell u is i d/led the files from gnrosas then tottented there so theres are his files they play for me

patcooper
VIP

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2007, 09:29:47 AM »

i just finished the download and i have tried playing the vobs with vlc media player and the intro starts and then nothing after that. this is very strange.
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2007, 10:36:32 AM »

weird, Nikos needs to know about this, i did email him about it but he probably hasnt read it yet.

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
patcooper
VIP

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2007, 11:06:41 AM »

i just ran the files through magic dvd ripper and it can not rip vob 3_1. all the others work.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2007, 01:24:24 PM »

i just finished the download and i have tried playing the vobs with vlc media player and the intro starts and then nothing after that. this is very strange.
That's exactly what mine was doing but mine is okay now.

First off, the dvd DID burn properly only I didn't know it did because after the 30 seconds promo thing that one line of 'Better' kept playing over and over and over.? confused

What seems to have been the problem was there is some kinda conflict between the "programs" that plays the dvd and one of the other 'programs' on my computer.? For some reason, after I moved (then deleted) the files from my media library on to my external hard drive and then turned OFF that external hard drive, the dvd that I burned played perfectly.

Just so youze know, my burner is external also and since I hooked it up, I can NOT use the dvd or cd player/burner on the tower thing (the internal hard drive).

Hopes this helps the rest of youze figure out how to get the dvd to play.

Thanks again to those who shared this dvd.? beer

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: