Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 03:01:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  OMG isn't he soo hot
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OMG isn't he soo hot  (Read 3493 times)
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« on: September 09, 2006, 08:57:33 AM »

Sometimes you criticise people for saying

'Thats really funny' or

hihi

Or answers like 'I agree'

I think the same should apply to all the 'oh my god he (Axl) looks so good in that photo' - 'I want him so much' yadayadayada - its ok a couple of times but can get boring

Maybe start an Axl appreciation thread for the girls

RANT over!

Here today...ready to rock
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 09:00:47 AM »

I agree.
Origen
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 09:07:27 AM »

+1, the odd one you can ignore but when there is nearly 2 pages of "OMFG I love this man @^%?"&*" then it gets boring.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 09:10:41 AM »

yeah.. 'cause they (the women) always quote each other and the pics... so the thread about real rare pics of axl is like the last 3 pages only quotes from how hot they think he is.. annoying as hell.. and they always agree and post smileys like drool and love we know you like him and think he's hot but ladies please
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 10:28:14 AM »

Yeah, none of that ever happens when a girl posts her picture in the Board Gallery thread Roll Eyes

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 01:42:10 PM »

Yeah, none of that ever happens when a girl posts her picture in the Board Gallery thread Roll Eyes
OMG..He's Sooooo Right rofl

axlslover
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 02:35:32 PM »

its all in fun..dont take it like its ruining the board, sometimes you just have to say it and get it out of your system( if your a girl i guess) hihi
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2006, 09:33:35 PM »

OMG...Thank you sooooooooooooooo much ok

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2006, 02:03:15 PM »

It does seem like a double standard.

If a girl drools over a guy, then she's being ridiculous. If a guy goes on and on about how hot a girl is, he's just being a typical guy.

I remember someone posted a picture of a woman standing next to axl, and there were like five pages about how hot that girl was. But nobody said anything, it was acceptable.

I don't see the big deal. Why would anyone even complain about someone getting complimented? Seems trivial to me.

Must be an alpha male thing.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2006, 02:31:42 PM »

I remember someone posted a picture of a woman standing next to axl, and there were like five pages about how hot that girl was. But nobody said anything, it was acceptable.

There probably were ten pages of that until I deleted a few pages of those posts.  Tongue

Seems like people have automated replies to certain threads. Post a mention of Nirvana and you'll get pages of posts about how Nirvana sucks. Post a pic of Axl with a female and you get pages and pages of posts from guys explaining what she looks like or what they'd wanna do with her.

Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
axlslover
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2006, 06:52:28 PM »

absolutely, but dont let us girls have some fun saying what we'd like to do with axl..wow we wouldnt want to see that thread.. Tongue
Steel_Angel
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2006, 08:26:48 PM »

jarmo said like... 10 times to stop talking about the womans tits.. and deleted lots of posts, even mine.
but damn she was hot.. drool
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006, 02:03:45 AM »

This is why I never post in that thread, I just drool over Axl to myself, haha! yes
crash_diet
Rocker

"...too stupid to leave with nothing to loose..."

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2006, 06:28:22 AM »

absolutely, but dont let us girls have some fun saying what we'd like to do with axl..wow we wouldnt want to see that thread.. Tongue

says who?? i really want that thread to happen  rofl at least we will all see how "dirty" a woman's mind can get  hihi men will look like virgin angels after that thread  Grin

but for me, the point is this : why you women find Axl so hot and attractive?? i mean he is 45 y old (and he looks like 35), he has red hair and blue-green-grey (!) eyes, a nice body, a few hundreds of millions of dollars, and he is a big rock star ...oh, and he is single....! seriously, why you like him so much?  Grin rofl

This i love -------> Prostitute
...a shot of vitamin C and a bottle of booze...
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2006, 08:47:10 AM »

just create a thread about how hot he is.. and post the hottest pics of him there and all the women can post drools and stuff there.. okey? 'cause it aint hard to start a new thread.. you can do it in the dead horse section 'cause we all know that axl is goodlooking and have been that for a while.. it aint news exactly
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: