Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 08:59:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227882 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Live era welcome to the jungle footage
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Live era welcome to the jungle footage  (Read 3319 times)
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: September 23, 2005, 08:49:01 AM »

Hey i just watched the live era WTTJ video and the footage they have there is amazin. Like axl at the start sayin "do u know were the fuck you are?" It all seems to be from concerts of the illusion tour, but how come the footage is so good compared to the bootlegs we have, Maybe its just that i havent seen these concerts, but im pretty sure it shows some of the chile gig in 92 and it looks amazin compared to my bootleg, So my question is....Does this prove that there is actually dvd quality concert footage out there that we dont have? take the argentina footage for example in the WTTJ video, its brilliant compared to the bootleg versions so many of us have. The video is littered with them.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 09:05:30 AM »

every show of the use your illusion tour was professionaly filmed and recorded, but they`re all lying in gnr`s vaults..........

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2005, 09:25:31 AM »

Every Show???!!! And what is the gnr vaults exactly?
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2005, 12:14:21 PM »

Grin

the gn'r vaults are something like fort knox.  hihi
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2005, 01:30:48 PM »

Are you guys being serious here, you mean theres actually a place on earth that hides this gnr material from the publc? Are we talking fort knox here or just some guys apartment or what?
purplehaze1988
Rocker

nur ihr konnt holland stoppen

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2005, 10:18:18 AM »

Are you guys being serious here, you mean theres actually a place on earth that hides this gnr material from the publc? Are we talking fort knox here or just some guys apartment or what?

theyre literally in fort knox. no seriously.

I've worked too hard for my illusions just to throw them all away.
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2005, 04:02:20 PM »

ma i doubt there really in fort knox comon like. but what i was thinking was we should find out who has this stuff and get a petition to him to get him to release it. Worth a try u not think?
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2005, 04:04:05 PM »

What i mean is, we could find out who worked on the live era videos and send them something to see if they could tell us were they got it, we might eventually reach the source!
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2005, 06:42:13 PM »

Dude, the people who own this footage are Axl and / or the record company. As long as they don't want the stuff out, it will remain hidden.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2005, 06:50:11 AM »

That sucks balls.Well if anyone ever gets the opportunity to meet axl, tell him the fans wanna see some more proshot concerts from use your illusion tour. Imagine only releasing tokyo concerts which arent even that good in my opinion. But hey, how was shows like chicago, oklahoma, st louis and all stolen from the gnr crew, surely they could just steal more??
You Gonna Eat That?
Rocker

Mada-Gaz-car

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2005, 08:36:18 AM »

Where do you get all this live footage?

Dave Mustaine discusses the origins of the name of his band, Megadeath: "The band's name means the act of dying, but, like, really mega."
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2005, 01:18:49 PM »

My parents were at the Minneapolis shows in 1992, neiter of them saw any camer man there filming the show.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2005, 12:14:14 PM »

Every show was filmed, every show had big screens that showed this footage.  It has even (somewhere i think) been said by the band that every show was filmed.  Believe me, they filmed the show.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2005, 02:52:23 PM »

Every show was filmed, every show had big screens that showed this footage.  It has even (somewhere i think) been said by the band that every show was filmed.  Believe me, they filmed the show.

Yeah there was an interview where Axl said it. It was for security reasons, the screens and because they were going to do that movie. From what I can understand, Axl has all the footage stored away somewhere which I don't think we will ever see.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: