Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:30:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 75 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread  (Read 262570 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #940 on: April 17, 2009, 11:49:24 AM »

doing tracks for hatebreed or sebastian bach?

i know he was writing with jasta but that sounded like he's doing something for hatebreed, they'll release a new album later this year after they have released their cover album, would be cool if baz was featured on hatebreeds record and jasta on baz's
gunner22
Rocker

Nicko McBrain > all

« Reply #941 on: April 19, 2009, 05:42:38 PM »

doing tracks for hatebreed or sebastian bach?

i know he was writing with jasta but that sounded like he's doing something for hatebreed, they'll release a new album later this year after they have released their cover album, would be cool if baz was featured on hatebreeds record and jasta on baz's

Tracks for his next record. Bach's next record.

I SAW THEM - Belo Horizonte, Brazil - March 10th 2010
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #942 on: April 20, 2009, 05:35:50 PM »

jameyjasta Just tracked two blazing metal demos for Sebastian Bach. Nick and Charlie Bellmore played on them and THEY RIP!
30 minutes ago from TweetDeck
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #943 on: April 22, 2009, 12:44:44 PM »

HATEBREED Frontman Completes 'Two Blazing Metal Demos' For SEBASTIAN BACH - Apr. 22, 2009

HATEBREED frontman Jamey Jasta has just finished tracking "two blazing metal demos" for former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach. Nick and Charlie Bellmore of the Connecticut band PHANTOMS played on the recordings and "they rip," according to Jasta.

Bach recently revealed plans to release two full-length albums in 2009. He wrote in a message that was sent out via his official newsletter, dubbed the "Daily DeBachle", "One will be the CD I am working on with Jeffrey Steele and Vicky McGehee, the team that brought you 'Battle with the Bottle' [the song Bach sang on CMT's hit series, 'Gone Country']. The other CD will be a straight-up, hard-ass rocker, the follow-up to 'Angel Down'. I plan on writing this record with my band, Roy Z ['Angel Down' producer who has worked with JUDAS PRIEST, BRUCE DICKINSON, HALFORD and HELLOWEEN] hopefully, and definitely Jamey Jasta of the band HATEBREED. . . I am not going to make a HATEBREED record, I am going to work on material with Jamey that will be heavy and anthemic but still make sense next to the other CDs I have done.

"Don't get confused by me doing a 'country' album and a 'rock' album at the same time. I have always hated labels. What I have learned over my lifetime is, I don't make decisions for my voice, my voice makes decisions for me. I have to get out of the way of my own voice so it can be heard loud and clear. My only objective in making CDs is to make them 'good.' Hopefully these two new CDs will fall into this category!"

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=118596

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #944 on: April 23, 2009, 02:21:02 PM »

IFC Celebrates Season Two of Z Rock With ''America's Hottest Rocker Mom'' Contest

5 Finalists Will Compete in a Live Event in New York City with Celebrity Judges Sebastian Bach & Z Rock Stars

New York, New York - April 15, 2009 - IFC announced today a search for "America's Hottest Rocker Mom," celebrating Season 2 of its uncensored, uncut, hit comedy Z Rock. Perfectly melding the series' dual "kids band by day/hard core rockers by night" storyline, the band will set out via nationwide submissions to find America's rocking-est mom. Five finalists will descend on Manhattan's Flatiron District in June for a live, no-holds (or leather-, or big hair)-barred finals event. Hard core rockers Sebastian Bach and, (others here) will join the Z Rock boys as judge and jury.

Rocker moms can enter to win a trip to NYC, a $5,000 grand prize, and claim to the title "America's Hottest Rocker Mom." The search begins today, April 15th at IFC.com. Online applications require one or more photos, favorite rock song, favorite rock band, best rock concert moment, biggest rocker crush, and a statement explaining why the contestant should be chosen as America's hottest rocker mom. Visitors to IFC.com will be able to view and rate the contest entries from "Frosty" to "Super-Hot."

Sebastian Bach, (names of other rocker judges) and the Z Rock boys Paulie, David and Joey will choose 4 finalists - the fifth will come from site visitor ratings - to come to New York City and vie for the title.

Once in New York, contests will participate in a live competition, and be judged on performances in the following categories:

Attire: Best Rocker Outfit

Knowledge: Rocker Trivia

Lyrics: Rock Karaoke Contest

Dance: Show Off Your Best Moves

The IFC original series Z ROCK is returning uncensored, uncut and commercial free in June 2009 for a second season of ten hilarious episodes. The hit comedy series loosely based on the real lives of its three New York based stars-brothers Paulie Z and David Z, and longtime friend Joey Cassata who make up the actual rock band ZO2 by night, as well as The Z Brothers, a kids party band by day.

Season 2 will continue its satirical look at the trials and triumphs of the rock n' roll dream, giving viewers a back-stage pass into the band's struggles to become rock stars, which are often interrupted by the sobering realities of everyday life.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #945 on: April 27, 2009, 10:06:13 PM »

@sebastianbach you're so cool man lol. Out of all of the people you've worked with, who was the best?

about 6 hours ago from web

@MarshallStrong Axl

about 6 hours ago from web in reply to MarshallStrong

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #946 on: April 27, 2009, 10:17:28 PM »

Wonder if Axl will do another song?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #947 on: April 30, 2009, 11:40:13 AM »

@sebastianbach See you really doing a live performance on May 9th? Where?

@newbachfan123 yes i am playing LIVE May 9 ! details asap / any second! this gig will blow your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

about 13 hours ago from digsby in reply to newbachfan123

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #948 on: April 30, 2009, 05:49:09 PM »

We need some solo Baz shows here in the U.S.!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #949 on: May 01, 2009, 02:33:01 PM »

@ptitsanges we just got offered a show in Quebec ! tryin everything i can to make it work . Halifax too ! got my fingers crossed

about 2 hours ago from web in reply to ptitsanges

@sandrainsweden we got offered Sweden Rock again this year... i would do anything to make it work

about 2 hours ago from web in reply to sandrainsweden

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #950 on: May 02, 2009, 10:52:48 PM »

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Bach LIVE at Citi Field Mets VS. Pirates May 9 !

VH1 Classic presents singer, songwriter, actor and entertainer Sebastian Bach to perform at the NY Mets Autism Awareness Day on Saturday, May 9, 2009 at Citi Field. Bach is best known for selling 20 million albums as the original lead singer of Skid Row. He has gone on to star on Broadway and television, including five seasons on CW?s Gilmore Girls, as well as hit shows on VH1, MTV, & CMT. Bach?s latest project is Angel Down, his first solo album since 1999. The record features 14 new songs with a guest appearance by Guns N Roses front man Axl Rose on three recordings, including a blistering version of Aerosmith's 'Back In The Saddle'.

Sebastian Bach will perform a set at the NY Mets game at Citi Field (the new Shea Stadium) in support of VH1 Classic Rock Autism, a campaign that is designed to help educate parents and build awareness about autism. VH1 Classic Rock Autism also helps to raise funds for a variety of autism research, advocacy and support organizations.

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=54524288&blogId=486826230

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #951 on: May 03, 2009, 01:09:16 AM »

That sounds cool.  Good for Baz!

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #952 on: May 04, 2009, 07:46:30 PM »

SEBASTIAN BACH: First Sample Of New Material Available - May 4, 2009

New video footage from the studio of former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach can be viewed below. Bach says, "Here it is! Your first taste of brand NEW Bach n' roll 2009 style! Served up hot and fresh, just how you like it!" He adds, "This clip is of me and Charlie Bellmore [of the Connecticut band PHANTOMS] at rehearsal yesterday [May 3] getting ready for [Bach's performance on] May 9 at Citi Field [in Flushing, New York as part of the New York Mets Autism Awareness Day]. After jamming we worked on some of the demos we have been crafting for a couple of months now. Jamey Jasta [HATEBREED] hooked me up with Charlie and I can't believe how this musical journey continues. All I have ever wanted was to make great music that I myself am proud of and love. Well, nothing has changed. If kick-ass rock is what you want, we are only too happy to deliver it to you. I have about seven or so songs on the go with Jamey Jasta, Charlie Bellmore and his brother Nick on drums. I also have one KILLER song with John 5 (ROB ZOMBIE, MARILYN MANSON) that fits in perfect with the other stuff. I am hoping to write more with John 5. Also, Roy Z. ('Angel Down' producer, who has also worked with JUDAS PRIEST, BRUCE DICKINSON and HELLOWEEN, among others) is on the team for the next recording, which is great news. I am blown away at how quick this record is taking shape already!! Hope you dig the new snippet of metal and see ya Saturday at Citi Field in Queens, New York!!!"

Video: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=119410

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #953 on: May 05, 2009, 04:20:05 AM »

shit, that is going to be an awesome fuckin' record
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #954 on: May 05, 2009, 02:31:11 PM »

@sebastianbach whats the best song on chinese democracy? i cant choose either, i love them all!

@springsteen15 my favorite song on Chinese Democracy is Street Of Dreams

May 4th from digsby in reply to springsteen15

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #955 on: May 05, 2009, 03:33:28 PM »

Surprising he wouldn't say "Sorry".

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #956 on: May 05, 2009, 06:54:51 PM »

@sebastianbach whats the best song on chinese democracy? i cant choose either, i love them all!

@springsteen15 my favorite song on Chinese Democracy is Street Of Dreams

May 4th from digsby in reply to springsteen15
bach never replies to me.

html sucks
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #957 on: May 06, 2009, 02:38:25 PM »

Smiley

@sebastianbach is axl gonna help on the new cd again or any other special vocalists (not that u need them)

@kapege1 not looking for other vox on new cd... axl can jam w me anytime tho!

about 16 hours ago from digsby in reply to kapege1

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #958 on: May 06, 2009, 02:49:22 PM »

Bach replied to me ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #959 on: May 06, 2009, 02:55:53 PM »

Bach replied to me ok

on myspace or twitter?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 03:26:13 PM by CheapJon » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 75 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: