Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 06:43:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227927 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  [ROCK IN RIO 5] First audio lossless version available (Sic source, INCOMPLETE)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [ROCK IN RIO 5] First audio lossless version available (Sic source, INCOMPLETE)  (Read 1959 times)
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« on: May 28, 2006, 05:53:02 PM »

http://www.purelivegigs.com/forums/showthread-t_3782.html

Thanks to Limulus for the heads up. I am personally not getting it, because it doesn't contain the new songs (like every other TV broadcast source). Oh, and the guy who recorded it basically hates the new band.

Details from the torrent:

Guns 'n Roses
Parque da Bela Vista (Rock in Rio Lisboa)
Lisbon, Portugal
Saturday, 28/05/06

* PT Tapers release *

Recorded by: Jo?o Mart (Stutter)
Source: DTTV > Sic Radical (MP2 Audio Stream (Unknown bitrate) > Dual RCA + 3.5mm (Stereo Y Cable) > JB3 (WAV 44kHz/16bit) > Firewire > CTCMS
Post-Pro: Adobe Audition 2.0 (normalize, fades, some glitch correction) > CDWAV 1.7 (tracking) > FLAC Frontend 1.1.1 > PLG release

Tracklist:

01 Intro
02 Welcome To The Jungle
03 It's So Easy
04 Mr. Brownstone
05 Robin Solo/Sweet Child O' Mine
06 Knockin' On Heaven's Door
07 Dizzy Solo (intro)/ Live And Let Die
08 Rocket Queen
09 Richard Solo/ Beautiful (intro w/ Robin)
10 Out Ta Get Me
11 Axl Piano Solo
12 November Rain
13 You Could Be Mine
14 Patience
15 Robin Solo
16 Nightrain
17 Paradise City

Notes:
-Show started at 00:20PM (GMT) and ended at 02.20PM (GMT)
-This is the best source for an audio version available by the time I released this. Possibly MP2 Audio Stream, 160kbps but no way to check it for sure.
-No video at the time.
-The first 1/3 of the broadcasted sounded different than the rest (for worse). TV station mixing issues probably
-GnR show was not broadcasted fully because Asshole Rose didn't autorize the broadcasting of the "new" songs. This torrent contains the complete broadcasted material though.
-Beware of GLITCHES on the recording. I've fixed major ones, but some are still present. Blame the digital cable provider for being one of the worst services on the planet. Not a recording problem as I've heard them on TV live also.
-New GnR suck big time, but try to enjoy as I was awake 'till morning trying to correct the broadcast artifacts, tracking Christina Aguilera jams and arguing with stupid ass dime rules. If you wish to thank me by sending a good bottle of wine, feel free to ask for my address via PM. Or leave just a comment
-It is possible i've mistracked the show as i'm not a big fan of GnR (especially this new version)
-Thank you balcar for helping with the setlist.

Release on PLG: 28/05/06

Check the Rock In Rio Lisbon artist schedule at http://rockinrio-lisboa.sapo.pt/pro...ao.html?lang=en
I'm recording and torrenting shows on request.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Please, pass this info file along as you share the show"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

#############
Do not distribute this show on a lossy format!
Share freely!
#############
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 05:54:41 PM by Will » Logged

gnr331
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 07:51:29 AM »

Huh Angry CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WTF IS GOING ON, CUZ EVERYTIME I GO AND DL A SHOW,I GO TO PLAY IT AND IT ALWAYS SAYS "CANNOT PLAYBACK FILE FORMAT IS NOT SUPPORTED" SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

immigrants and faggots, they make no sense to me, they come to our country, and think theyll do as they please
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 08:19:29 AM »

Probably because you dont have FLAC.

About the new torrent, well, its still the crappy broadcast mix so Ill give it a miss.
Should be a good version for anyone willing to remaster though. It is FLAC right?
gnr331
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 10:05:51 AM »

well now its not saying what it was but its just not playing now...should it take a while?

immigrants and faggots, they make no sense to me, they come to our country, and think theyll do as they please
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: