Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 10:40:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227903 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  .
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: .  (Read 8998 times)
Shirell
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2006, 04:15:25 AM »

Robert John's Photo history.

Definitely the best in my opinion.  A picture speaks a thousand words and all that.  Read the Band That Time Forgot, thought it was crap.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2006, 11:53:49 AM »

The Band That Time Forgot is real, real rubbish.? I don't think I have ever in my life read a worse book about a band.? It is full of spelling and grammatical errors (this post it, too, but I don't have an editor, what's the book's excuse?).? Essentially its a ragtag collection of tabloid style adecdotes...utter crap.
they put out a revised edition last year, and added a little more updated info to it, not to disagree with what you are saying though!!!

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2006, 12:10:09 PM »

I have what I think to be a pretty good book I bought online for $120.00, it's called "Guns N Roses" by Mick St Michael.  It offers a fairly good rundown of the band and some really good pictures.  I will have to be honest and say that there is this one picture in it of the group all together, yet "Slash" kinda stands out the most in this photo as his Levi's are split out all the way down the his bleep bleep, and he is definately not wearing anything under, I am not prudish nor am I trying to make a big deal out of it, I guess I just wasn't specting that!!! Shocked Shocked hee hee hee, maybe that is why book was so expensive. peace :

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2006, 03:45:00 PM »

I have what I think to be a pretty good book I bought online for $120.00, it's called "Guns N Roses" by Mick St Michael.? It offers a fairly good rundown of the band and some really good pictures.? I will have to be honest and say that there is this one picture in it of the group all together, yet "Slash" kinda stands out the most in this photo as his Levi's are split out all the way down the his bleep bleep, and he is definately not wearing anything under, I am not prudish nor am I trying to make a big deal out of it, I guess I just wasn't specting that!!! Shocked Shocked hee hee hee, maybe that is why book was so expensive. peace :
Thanks for the tip. I didn't know that one. beer

I'll download it !
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2006, 01:22:28 PM »

i wanna read them too, but i can't find those books anywhere!  no  crying 
Damn.  Cry

Guns N?Roses @ Hartwall Arena 6.7.06

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
14 years
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2006, 01:53:52 AM »

Apparently original drummer Steven Adler was due to release a book tentatively titled " No bed of roses " about his time in GNR. Does anyone know if or when this book is going to be released ? this would be a good read .
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: