Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 10:04:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227926 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Jesus Christ!
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jesus Christ!  (Read 5883 times)
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« on: September 15, 2008, 11:55:14 PM »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1692637.ece

Horrified cops found body parts dumped in a pit beside an upside-down cross, a symbol used in Satanic worship.

The victims all suffered 666 knife wounds ? the number associated with the Beast, or Antichrist, and featured in horror films such as The Omen.

The pals, three girls and a boy aged 16 or 17, were all Goths.

Fuck: I forgot the parts where they were then burned, cut up, and eaten. 

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 12:22:21 AM »

holy fuck! that is absolutely insane!

im actually speechless

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 12:49:23 AM »

If there is evil out there, there must be good.  How freaking sick.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 05:13:11 AM »

It's young disturbed people, no good or evil here.

As a matter of fact, devil-worship has never existed in Europe therefore being a socalled "satanist" has little depth in it.

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 11:27:15 AM »

That chick that is a suspect looks crazy....I'm talking level 5 clinger.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 01:18:59 PM »

It's young disturbed people, no good or evil here.

As a matter of fact, devil-worship has never existed in Europe therefore being a socalled "satanist" has little depth in it.

Sorry?  So not only are you stating that you know exactly what happened in this case, but you're saying that in the thousands and thousands of years of European history, not even ONE person has EVER worshipped the devil?

What leaks??
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 05:00:47 PM »

The suspects have turned in their leader &  he will go on trial & is countersuing:  rofl

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 05:31:13 PM »

Now that's distubing. What's wrong with people :/

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 10:00:11 PM »

alright all you goth fags, these guys just set the bar.

either you dig up freshly buried bodies and eat their hearts, or wash off your eye liner and call it a day.

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 10:44:59 PM »

alright all you goth fags, these guys just set the bar.

either you dig up freshly buried bodies and eat their hearts, or wash off your eye liner and call it a day.

Talk about throwing down the gauntlet!

The suspects have turned in their leader &  he will go on trial & is countersuing:  rofl

Wow...talk about things I'd forgotten.  rofl

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 11:33:40 PM »

whoa dude like fucked up.

i'm glad i read that before bed. You see that part where he didn't like God because he dind't make him rich? damn fool oughta get a damn job..........God what little freaks, i'd say capital punishment would be best but they'd like that so..........OHH OHH make them listen to religious music until they go crazy and knock their heads into the wall...and put them in a strait jacket and wrap a towel with tiny spikes init just so it hurts like hell but doesn't kill them..........

i wonder how Russia deals with shit like that headscratch like do they give them life in prison or torture?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 10:04:24 AM »

but you're saying that in the thousands and thousands of years of European history, not even ONE person has EVER worshipped the devil?

Europe had it's own religions and cults, Christianity and this devil was brought in much later. It's a bit complicated.

And for the first comment, you rather call these people evil and not disturbed? Huh
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 10:14:10 AM by norway » Logged

Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 11:51:46 AM »

but you're saying that in the thousands and thousands of years of European history, not even ONE person has EVER worshipped the devil?

Europe had it's own religions and cults, Christianity and this devil was brought in much later. It's a bit complicated.

And for the first comment, you rather call these people evil and not disturbed? Huh

Of course - Christianity was not the first religion, nor the last.   But that's wholly different to stating that there has never been any devil worship in Europe.  The Devil is not exclusively a Christian icon.   But even if it was, Christianity is a European religion.  Jesus was from the middle east, sure.  But if you look at the history of Christianity it's hard to argue that it's not European.

So no, it's not that complicated at all.  You're just wrong Wink

What leaks??
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 04:00:59 PM »

No, there has never been devil worship in any form in Europe Tongue

The old so-called devil worshippers (made up by Christians, Malleus Maleficarum for example) were indeed Pagans practicing the ancient religion, while this modern "satanism" is something I prefer term as reactionary Christians, with or without occultism.

Witches is a Judeo-Christian term too.

Christianity is a European religion.

It's not, it has nothing to do with European religion or culture whatsoever.

I could write a whole lot about what the old and new "devil worship" really is, but it would take a lot of text. hihi

That wasn't the point tho, I tried to say these kids obviously are disturbed, not good, evil or possessed.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 04:19:39 PM by norway » Logged

Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2008, 04:19:36 PM »

No, there has never been devil worship in any form in Europe Tongue

The old so-called devil worshippers (made up by Christians, Malleus Maleficarum for example) were indeed Pagans practicing the ancient religion, while this modern "satanism" is something I prefer term as reactionary Christians, with or without occultism.

Witches is a Judeo-Christian term too.

Christianity is a European religion.

It's not, it has nothing to do with European religion or culture whatsoever.

I could write a whole lot about what the old and new "devil worship" really is, but it would take a lot of text. hihi

Christiantiy has nothing to do with Europe.   Constantine wasn't Roman.  The council of Nicea didn't take place at the one in Turkey, it took place at the other Nicea.   

Christianity might have been born in the middle east, but as a young child it moved to Europe and what we know of as Christianity has its roots very firmly entrenched in the history of Europe.

Devil Worship is not something that was made up by Christianity.  Sure the Christians have their own spin on it.  But "satan" type characters have existied long before Christianity was constructed.   

Modern Satanists don't believe in the devil. 

What leaks??
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2008, 10:49:28 PM »

i'm glad i read that before bed. You see that part where he didn't like God because he dind't make him rich? damn fool oughta get a damn job..........God what little freaks, i'd say capital punishment would be best but they'd like that so..........OHH OHH make them listen to religious music until they go crazy and knock their heads into the wall...and put them in a strait jacket and wrap a towel with tiny spikes init just so it hurts like hell but doesn't kill them..........

i wonder how Russia deals with shit like that headscratch like do they give them life in prison or torture?

Make them listen to KISS. 

Yeah, that punishment fits the crime.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2008, 11:22:40 PM »

Make them listen to KISS. 

Yeah, that punishment fits the crime.

KISS = Greatest band the world has ever known.  Shame they're pissing on their legacy. 

What leaks??
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2008, 01:44:31 PM »

what we know of as Christianity has its roots very firmly entrenched in the history of Europe.

I agree with that, sadly Europe is Christian which it shouldn't imo be hihi

Devil Worship is not something that was made up by Christianity.

Not exactly sure what you put into the term Devil Worship, but most of what we relate to it today as is what was made up by Christianity. Most notably from the middleages and with theology-books as "Malleus Maleficarum", various folklore and the witch-processes. Thats from a European perspective. But also the study of words like Satan, Devil, Diablo combined with European religion-history helps people relate and reflect over it.

As we don't exactly know what Pagan and Hexen (witch) means we don't understand the full meaning of Devil either.

Mostly Devil is refered to someone percieved evil, so this can be a fundament for modern satanism.

But from a historical perspective we know the term was rethoricly used to devalue and demonize religious practice in the ideologic power-struggle when it comes to European history.
Burning of books and rites, and public executions was their tools.

It's was also used to classify diferent deities in mythology afaik in other parts of the world.

But infact, there is no historical evidence or trace of anything you can academicly term as devil worship in Europe.

Neither worship of Satan as in the Hebrew deity.

When you  research it Satanism is infact something with very little depht in it.

Sure the Christians have their own spin on it.  But "satan" type characters have existied long before Christianity was constructed.   

Yes, this is true.

I assume you envision "satan type charracters" as from a Christian description of Satan or a Satan (various deitys in mythology).

Gods and godesses with animal features (horns, hofs, tails) big penises, sexually indulgant, elitists, use of weapons/farmer tools, usage of natural herbs and "songs" to heal, wise women, use of animals and all the diferent personlities they portray etc.
The cults of these, like love and fertillity cults, their worshippers and various practices indeed existed long before Christianity was constructed.

Yes, this is the ancient pagan religion in it's various forms, which in the middleages the Church labeled devil worship (kinda).

So a lot of people only know about it from that perspective, assuming you do aswell.

Let me elaborate on this Black Sabbath, celebrated on "Blokberg" or some mountain, Friday the 13th, Satan-charracteristics, sacrifice of infants, Sex with the devil and all this nonsense from a pre-christian and European perspective instead of telling with I think about it:

A pagan symbol.

Hel is a Nordic death-mistress. And hell, Norwegian word is Helvete is actually translated Hel's vite (vite= area) the underworld.
Those who came to her had died from old age or disease. Diferent from Valhall in ?sg?rd.

As we know, Christianity came long after Norse paganism...Polluxm must have a theory hihi

What we know about what the Christians called "Black Sabbath" is that it was a festival of fertility, celebrated the Friday 13th.
The number 13 was not to mock Jesus (the last supper had 13 people) but because of Europeans own timezoning. A year had 13 months and each was made up of 4 weeks. The reasoning of that is answered in the mythology. 13 was a very special number for pagans because of their own mythology and timetables. It has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus or Christian symbolism.

The pagans used Night, Moon, Sun etc to structure various religious practise and events. Honey is the symbol of the ?sir and ?synjur, therefor the name honeymoon. This night, "Valborgsnatt" (Friday 13th in their calendar) was their traditional wedding-night. They married this day, for reasons I'm not gonna bother go into here, and had great weddings, and natually had sex the night they married. This is "the night of the witches" where witches wen't to have sex with Satan. Tongue

The pagans had priests and priestesses (also called Valkyrie, selectors of the chosen) and the priests was choosen by the priestesses. They selected the men from how they performed certain physical and intelectual competitions (nude) and one of these events is the Olympics from Greece. Not many know that was originally a old prototype of a "meat market" for umarried women. hihi
This was to sepeate the strong from the weak (In modern times often this is adopted in "Satanic" ideology and very diferent from Chistian "each human is worthy" philosophy) and find the man they liked the best to marry. To get the best blood carried on. It's was organised every 4th year, this is where the Pentagram (a love symbol) comes in, another symbol used by modern "satanists".

Sex with satan-

The chosen priest represented the phallic fertillity god (not devil/demon) Freyr.

As we know the Greek used masks to impersonate and "become" their gods in rituals with horns or whatever charracterised the god, so therefore the group of women (covens) that were priestiesses who worshipped those gods (by embracing/marrying men with those features) was what Christians wanted future generations to know as withces that were having sex with Satan on Friday the 13th to mock Jesus and that the penis was so big it was uncomfortable for the women (they carefully chose these men!). Roll Eyes

The limp, the kiss of sin etc, mark of the devil, also stems from Pagan rituals or effects of it.

The priestiesses not only wanted quality in men, but also in their children. This is where the myth of sacrificing infants to the devil comes in. As modern "western" (I'd say European) and Nordic women often choose abortion when they discover something is wrong with their child the pagan priestiesses rejected babies with severe deficiencies. The quality is what mattered.

So historic European devil worship was indeed elitist cults of love and fertility practising the ancient pagan religion.

Satanism" or "devil worship" as described by the Judeo-Christians has simply never existed. The belief in the existence of European "Satanism" or "devil worship" is just ignorant or imo plain Christian reactionarism/revolt for the modern part. The "witches" were murdered by the church not because they worshipped "Satan" or any other fictional Hebrew deity, but because they kept practicing our European religion, against the will of the Judeo-Christians. Northern Europe was Christianised last and each coven had only 1 priests (man). This shed light on why witchburning happened so much in that part of Europe and why it was so many women compared to men who were executed.

With these kids, I rather called them psychos and disturbed then anything else from what I read about this.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 08:05:21 PM by norway » Logged

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 08:14:07 AM »

As we know, Christianity came long after Norse paganism...Polluxm must have a theory hihi

You're right. 'Devil worship' is an entirely Christian construct.

In essence Christianity is nothing more than a collection of pagan traditions, ie. older traditions, meant to sway the vast diversity of the Roman Empire unto a single state approved religion. Putting all the apples in one basket if you will. Today we call it sentralization of power.

So what we now call 'devil worship' is nothing more than the traditions not included and accepted by the state.

If you want to see what modern devil worship is about look no further than Bohemian Grove where Presidents and Tycoons gather yearly to worship Morloch and perform mock human sacrifice. You see, the traditions left out were often simply stuff the elite didn't want you to know about.

So it should come as no surprise that all the centuries of fear propaganda would in some cases bring mislead youth to horrific actions such as this. After all, if the President's doing it...there must be something to it.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 05:19:54 PM »

You're right. 'Devil worship' is an entirely Christian construct.

In essence Christianity is nothing more than a collection of pagan traditions, ie. older traditions, meant to sway the vast diversity of the Roman Empire unto a single state approved religion. Putting all the apples in one basket if you will. Today we call it sentralization of power.

So what we now call 'devil worship' is nothing more than the traditions not included and accepted by the state.

If you want to see what modern devil worship is about look no further than Bohemian Grove where Presidents and Tycoons gather yearly to worship Morloch and perform mock human sacrifice. You see, the traditions left out were often simply stuff the elite didn't want you to know about.

So it should come as no surprise that all the centuries of fear propaganda would in some cases bring mislead youth to horrific actions such as this. After all, if the President's doing it...there must be something to it.

While I'm not disputing what you and Norway wrote (both are well written posts), you need to differentiate between Devil Worship in the Christian sense and devil worship - meaning the worship of some sort of representation of an "evil" deity.

What leaks??
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 05:57:06 PM »

While I'm not disputing what you and Norway wrote (both are well written posts), you need to differentiate between Devil Worship in the Christian sense and devil worship - meaning the worship of some sort of representation of an "evil" deity.

Thing is you can't really separate them. No doubt, a lot of pagan rituals involved inhumane acts, but it is the demonetization from the church that has directed and tainted the focus with unnecessary evil connotations. There are also a lot of good, healthy paganism, but since it encourages independence not submission they are promptly put in the evil sack.

No doubt there would still be incidents like this. We have a dirty history which will invariably influence people when in certain emotional states and situations, but that has got little to do with the false concept our religions have imposed on us.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 06:34:31 PM »

Thing is you can't really separate them. No doubt, a lot of pagan rituals involved inhumane acts, but it is the demonetization from the church that has directed and tainted the focus with unnecessary evil connotations. There are also a lot of good, healthy paganism, but since it encourages independence not submission they are promptly put in the evil sack.

No doubt there would still be incidents like this. We have a dirty history which will invariably influence people when in certain emotional states and situations, but that has got little to do with the false concept our religions have imposed on us.

I think you're preaching to the choir.   I'm not suggesting that paganism = devil worship.  Absolutely not the case.

Simply that I don't believe that we can conclude that even though pre-Christianity religions had their "evil" figures in them, nobody worshipped them.  There are examples of that happening in other religions.  Christianity popularized "Devil Worship", no doubt about that.  But prior to Christianity there were other perceived "dark forces" and I think it's a stretch to suggest that these forces were never worshipped.   

What leaks??
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 06:36:19 PM »

is it some sort of new age serial killer?

html sucks
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: