Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 03:50:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  American Right Wing beats up on grieving war mother
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: American Right Wing beats up on grieving war mother  (Read 34285 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #140 on: September 03, 2005, 12:10:02 AM »

See what Im saying, U dont listen to any points cause your mind is made up.

Im gonna say this one more time

Everyone knew before the last election that there were no WMD's.  After that the war mantra was to liberate Iraq

The fact Casey Sheehan got out of the war and then volunteered to go back proves he supported the war.

If U think something is bullshit and is wrong guess what? U dont volunteer for it.

It would like being on a trial for murder and the jury listening to the prosecution and standing up and saying u are guilty without even giving your Defense a chance.

Thats what is goin on here.

She can speak her mind but I think she is wrong. I think her son loved what he was doing, he was willing to and made the ultimate sacrifice not because he had to but because he believed in something strong enough to want to.

There is more evidence that says he supported the war than says he didnt. Thats just the facts

a bunch of local boys where I live volunteered to go back and when asked why do u know what they said?

They said Having the Iraqi people come up to them and thank them for freeing them was one of the greatest feelings u could imagine and risking their lives to do it was worth it.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #141 on: September 03, 2005, 12:49:24 AM »

Yes, again the arguement wasn't if you feel what she is saying is right or wrong. Or if she has the right to say it. Or even if her son wanted to go back, or was lied to, or whatever.....

The point was that attacking somebody's character to muddy the argument is fucked up.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #142 on: September 03, 2005, 02:24:11 PM »

If people want to know what the situation is in Iraq, just ask the soldiers. A valuable news resource the media overlooks because you can`t sensationalize it.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: