Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 08:15:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Great site for 9/11 Kool-Aid drinkers
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Great site for 9/11 Kool-Aid drinkers  (Read 23605 times)
MCT
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2006, 08:24:05 PM »

MCT thinks Fud Box uses too much hackneyed jargon. But eye all sow think it's fun knee. The end.

SLCPUNK finds your humor at an all time high this evening.............

MCT appreciates the accolade. He also wishes that his penis would magically increase in girth overnight. There is a hole in MCT's life that needs to be filled. And that's the skinny.

Kujo thinks SLCPunk wouldn't recognise humor if it was served up to him on a platter of calamari along with a map of the hidden location of all the WMD's.

MCT thinks kujo is only funny 26% 30% of the time.

MCT also took the liberty of adding a period to kujo's post.

MCT did the math and the proofreading.

MCT says, "you're welcome."
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 08:36:01 PM by MCT » Logged
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2006, 08:32:34 PM »

Kujo appreciates the proofread.

Kujo thinks you are so nice, he hopes you get your hole filled this evening hihi

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2006, 08:34:35 PM »

Duffman changed his name to Mal Brossard.

Duffman thinks the bickering from both sides (two names in particular, will not mention them) needs to stop now.

Duffman can't see through the bullshit!

Duffman is being overcome by the bullshit!

Duffman is being suffocated by the bullshit!!!

DUFFMAN!!  CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!  OHHH NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
MCT
« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2006, 08:39:31 PM »

MCT finds the thought of Duffman suffering respiratory failure to be a funny one.

Obligatory second line.
mainline
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2006, 10:11:00 PM »

Bud Fox thinks the war against Bin Laden should have consisted of a nuclear strike against Tora Bora and anywhere else in Afghanistan Al Queda operated. The US should have also mobilized for war, instituting a draft and oil rationing in anticipation of loss of Mid East oil supplies. The attack on Afghanistan should have been followed with a demand that Iran cease trying to acquire WMDs and that Pakistan disarm until it could develop a stable governmental system. We should also have invaded Somalia and Yemen, and given Hussien free reign and aid to continue his suppression of the Jihadists in Iraq.

But your fucking murderering greedy cunt president wanted to steal Iraq's oil instead, and hijacked the whole thing for his own greedy bullshit. The real cut and runners in the war on terrorism has always been you Republicans, a bunch of pussy bullies who beat their chests picking on some third rate basket case like Iraq, while totally pussing out at Tora Bora and tripping over their panties at the Pakistan border.

OK dude.....take a deep breath....let it out.....

Well, at least you have some opinions on what we should have done and not just what we shouldn't have done.? There's too many people around here who are very quick to blame, yet don't really have any answers themselves.

First off, I'm not a Republican (nor a Democrat for that matter.)  However, whatever shortcomings the Republicans have on the "war on terror" are quite small compared to the absolutely non-existent will to even confront the problem among the Democrats.  And as for W, whatever you think of the man, having this seething hatred for George W. Bush will only hurt your objectivity.?

Second, for all the talk about it all being for oil, I have yet to see any evidence of it.  It just hasn't proved to be the case.? All of us in the U.S. would probably be paying a lot less for gas if it were.

You're right about Tora Bora.? Huge opportunity lost there.? You're also right about the Pakistan border.? If Pakistan is our "ally," I've never understood why we don't have more freedom crossing their border.

I do agree with the broader picture of more military action in the surrounding regions.? But that's the very reason I agree with the Iraq invasion (WMD's or no WMD's).? Iraq and Afghanistan are strategically good points to launch attacks against Iran, Syria, Somalia, Yemen and anywhere else we need to.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 10:17:01 PM by mainline » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #125 on: September 01, 2006, 12:21:50 AM »

Second, for all the talk about it all being for oil, I have yet to see any evidence of it.  It just hasn't proved to be the case.  All of us in the U.S. would probably be paying a lot less for gas if it were.

I don't know about Mr Fox, but I will say that the "war for oil" is for FUTURE oil reserves, and stand by it. The Bush apologists always lie and pretend the left's claim is "oil now" which is false. Just like you, they always back it up with the"Gas would be cheaper now" line.

Iraq is one of the largest untapped oil reserves in the world. A post sanction Iraq wasn't going to do us much good in the long haul in regards to oil. That is why Cheney's energy task force was looking at Iraq well before 9-11. (It was a CONSERVATIVE watch dog group that used the freedom of information act to get Cheney and his pals to cough this info up I might add.) With the USA using 25 percent of the world's crude, and demand increasing, while production is decreasing........it's gotta come from somewhere. Add into the mix emerging markets like China and India whose oil demand is skyrocketing and it doesn't take much to figure it all out.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 12:23:32 AM by SLCPUNK » Logged
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2006, 12:24:43 AM »

-Jack- is happy he started the "everyone talk in 3rd person" train.

-Jack- thinks that everyone should talk like this. Forever.

gnrevolution.com
SLCPUNK
« Reply #127 on: September 01, 2006, 12:37:44 AM »

Kujo thinks SLCPunk wouldn't recognise humor if it was served up to him on a platter of calamari along with a map of the hidden location of all the WMD's

SLCPUNK thinks Kujo couldn't catch his own dick in his...........ah nevermind!

(I'd bet Bud Fox could say it better anyway............)

hihi
Kujo
Legend

« Reply #128 on: September 01, 2006, 12:43:43 AM »

"Bud Fox thinks you are a sniveling moppet that is incapable of catching his own dick in his zipper; much less the sarcasm that is thrown around here.

You ignorant half wit from Utah: Bud fox will become merciless in smiting you relentlessly until further notice.

You imbecile!
"

Still my favorite post of all time on any board rofl

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
SLCPUNK
« Reply #129 on: September 01, 2006, 12:55:32 AM »

"Bud Fox thinks you are a sniveling moppet that is incapable of catching his own dick in his zipper; much less the sarcasm that is thrown around here.

You ignorant half wit from Utah: Bud fox will become merciless in smiting you relentlessly until further notice.

You imbecile!
"

I have to give him props for that one.........I don't think I could match it.
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #130 on: September 01, 2006, 01:13:41 AM »

Bud Fox thanks you.

Bud Fox remains delighted that you are still fooled by SLCPUNK?s bruiser character sketch that she provides here daily.

Protesting violence requires violent language.
-Lenny Bruce
Kujo
Legend

« Reply #131 on: September 01, 2006, 01:25:50 AM »

Yeah, she's a pushy dike

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #132 on: September 01, 2006, 01:31:10 AM »

Yeah, she's a pushy dike

Bud Fox apologizes for his Freudian slip, but not really.

-Lenny Bruce
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2006, 01:32:39 AM »

Itd be nice to see political threads permitted in this section, so everyone should drop the name-calling.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #134 on: September 01, 2006, 01:50:25 AM »

Yea, it'd be nice to actually talk about issues like this with 20 post with people goofing off ruining the thread.
Kujo
Legend

« Reply #135 on: September 01, 2006, 01:59:43 AM »

Yeah it would be nice to be able to talk to people who all think the same way without other people with the wrong opinions butting in all the time. This is the internet damn it, lets be serious here. Al Gore didn't spend all that time inventing this so we could make juvenile comments and post silly pictures rant
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 02:03:33 AM by kujo » Logged

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
SLCPUNK
« Reply #136 on: September 01, 2006, 02:01:12 AM »

Yeah it would be nice to be able to talk to people who all think the same way without other people with the wrong opinions butting in all the time. This is the internet damn it, lets be serious her. Al Gore didn't spend all that time inventing this so we could make juvenile comments and post silly pictures rant

Yea, and all that joking around...............
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #137 on: September 01, 2006, 02:28:38 AM »

Second, for all the talk about it all being for oil, I have yet to see any evidence of it.  It just hasn't proved to be the case.  All of us in the U.S. would probably be paying a lot less for gas if it were.

You're right about Tora Bora.  Huge opportunity lost there.  You're also right about the Pakistan border.  If Pakistan is our "ally," I've never understood why we don't have more freedom crossing their border.

I do agree with the broader picture of more military action in the surrounding regions.  But that's the very reason I agree with the Iraq invasion (WMD's or no WMD's).  Iraq and Afghanistan are strategically good points to launch attacks against Iran, Syria, Somalia, Yemen and anywhere else we need to.

Bud Fox hasn?t seen any evidence of WMD either, but you wanted Bud Fox to believe that.

The unglued President of Iran has made it clear he wishes Israel to be exterminated. They have also done it before, although not with nukes, when they wiped out Iraq's nuclear program in the 80's. This time they will have to use nukes due to Iran hardening their targets. I think it is only a matter of time. I don't see how anyone can worry about Iran retaliating later, they will be back in the stone age for some time, Israel would hit their economic base with conventional weapons at the same time. Our problem will be the loss of Iran's oil on the world market.

As far as the US goes, my position has always been that we invaded the wrong country. We should have given Iran and Pakistan both nuclear tipped ultimatums. Instead Bush went into Iraq and turned it upside down. Because of that we have lost most of Iraq to Iran, which is impossible to change at this point. Bud Fox wonders how the right can still say ?things are going well?, when it is so obviously a lie.

America?s direct action has not hampered the terrorists it has consolidated them, which is far worse than when they were busy killing each other for the use of different brands of shoe polish. In reality Bush's Hitler-style foreign policy is what is causing these nations to seek nuclear arms. Now there is even talk that Venezuela is considering building a nuke. Why not? It's the only way to keep that neo con murderous fucker from doing his Nazi style invasions.

The wild card has always been Pakistan. Pakistan could easily become an Islamic Republic controlled by Al Queda, it is the one huge Bush fuck up that can possibly destroy us. We should have demanded Pakistan surrender all its nuclear weapons on 9-12-01. Our actions in Pakistan may be our greatest regret. Letting Osama have five years to build political networks in Pakistan has been na?ve at best. Nukes held in ship holds floated into Los Angles, San Francisco, New York, and Houston harbors would require about four boats and four old fashioned Hiroshima style nukes, low tech enough to work, and Pakistan could provide it all to Al Queda. It would bankrupt the US economy and put us into Third World status, and kill 80 million people, one of whom would be Bud Fox.

-Lenny Bruce
Kujo
Legend

« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2006, 02:38:17 AM »

Never happen. Jack Bauer stopped that plot two seasons ago.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #139 on: September 01, 2006, 12:33:08 PM »

IS that why Al Franken's book sold so well, because of the pictures? ?Nice to know you don't want to discuss the issue at hand. ?I read the previous thread SLC, and its argument against the PM article is no different than the one here. ?You simply say ?conflict of interest and write it off. ?Must be nice to be able to do that when anything questions your views. ?I'm an open conservative, but at least I read the NY Times, listen to Bill Maher and seek alternative sources. ?I read a hell of alot more "liberal" news than "conservative." ?

Well, since political discussion is "off limits" (unless the rules changed?), SLC might not want to discuss the issue HERE because, well, it's against the rules. 

Just guessing....

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: