Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 07:19:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227877 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Great site for 9/11 Kool-Aid drinkers
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Great site for 9/11 Kool-Aid drinkers  (Read 23641 times)
sandman
Legend

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2006, 05:58:05 PM »

I thought this would be a great read for some of our kool-aid drinkers:

http://www.ccdominoes.com/lc/LooseChangeGuide.html[/url]

that is a great site. they do a good job of pointing out how loose change MISLEADS viewers. obviously, if they truly were on to something, they'd have no reason to mislead on any facts.

thanks for posting.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
SLCPUNK
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2006, 09:25:31 PM »

Nice to know you don't want to discuss the issue at hand. 

Well seeing as how the exact same topic was just locked about a week ago ( And........I just told you that too) , I'm not sure what you would like to discuss. Perhaps that was the "other" gunslinger that was posting on that one ? It also seems you guys all have convenient memory loss when you do not like the answers, or when you get owned (see: GnRNightrain.)

I have seen many true conservatives pointing out that they are much different then the lawbreakers and mass murderers that inhabit the White House these days. They make it very clear that they do not want to be lumped in with the NeoCons of today that have run up our deficit like drunken sailors, walked on the Constitution (it is ?only a piece of  God damn paper? after all),  and slaughtered thousands and thousands of innocent civilians while reaping record profits for Cheney's pals at Halliburton.

True Conservatives are doing everything they can to distance themselves from this ugly group lately, and not being shy about it.

Your strategy is boring and predictable. It reeks of dishonesty and dances on the edge of delusional. Repeat, ignore the answers and repeat again. Doesn?t it ever get old?

doesn't that seem counter-intuitive to the misheld beliefs that liberals are peaceful and conservatives are heartless war hawks?

Show me a Bush supporter that did not beat the war drum and refer to innocent civilian deaths as " collateral damage." They were (and still are) about as fucking heartless as you can get.

Bombs away.............

« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 09:49:50 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2006, 10:32:28 PM »

- Nice home mr Punk.:p

- Maddox' Best page in universe is imo just about that. Topic suggesting that it is a "site for 9/11 Kool-Aid drinkers" is an insult towards the inegrity of one fun as hell site:p

- When you keep in mind what mr Maddox mentioned, that Loose Change is "just" an amateur film made with very limited resources, you have to admit they did brilliant work.It manages to sound much more credible and convincing  than most other a lot more "valid"  conspiracy documentaries. Fortunatelly you don't have to buy the agenda of an entire document in order to be able to find it very entertaining to watch.

People trying very hard to write some alternative history always deserve some credit and atleast a benefit of doubt:p

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
SLCPUNK
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2006, 12:26:58 AM »

- Nice home mr Punk.:p

Thanks.

I was looking at those Freedumb doors again............I am pretty sure I see the Virgin Mary.

If this is true, then I will tear them back out and auction them on ebay................
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2006, 05:29:47 AM »

When someone calls someone a liberal, they're not attacking their belief in anti-discriminatory practices (remember it was the Democrats in America who opposed civil rights legislation) but someting else, like welfare or abortion.

I thought politics were prohibited on this board, and they probably are, but while this thread is open Ill address this spin line since I hear it so often.

First, you changed the subject of your premise in mid-sentence, from liberals to Democrats, without even knowing it apparently.  Of course the two labels are hardly synonymous, but it seems that you dont know that.

Second, youre wrong, unless youre referring to the civil rights legislation of the 1800s, which would still be wrong since Republicans were the liberals on civil rights, particularly the Radical Republican faction that has long since been dead.  But I suspect you were really referring to the modern parties and the legislation of the 1950s and 1960s.  Democrat Paul Douglas was a leading congressional civil rights advocate.  Democrats Mike Mansfield and Lyndon Johnson put through the Civil Rights Act of 1964.  Republican Barry Goldwater voted against it before being nominated for president by the party the same year.  The truth is that Democrats overwhelmingly supported the legislation, moreso than Republicans, except for conservative Dixiecrats, some of whom subsequently found refuge in the Republican Party (Willis Robertson, Jesse Helms, Strom Thurmond).  Leading senate Democrats had to work on courting conservative Republicans in order to invoke cloture and secure the laws passage.  The Civil Rights Act of 1968 had similar support.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 05:33:16 AM by Booker Floyd » Logged
sandman
Legend

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2006, 10:51:41 AM »

Nice to know you don't want to discuss the issue at hand.?

Show me a Bush supporter that did not beat the war drum and refer to innocent civilian deaths as " collateral damage." They were (and still are) about as fucking heartless as you can get.

Bombs away.............

i'm a bush supporter and never referred to innocent deaths as "collateral damage".

i referred to them the same way i did under the clinton, or any administration. i'm not blinded by partisan support for one side or the other.

so it's really unfair to lump all bush supporters together. and it makes no sense to call ALL bush supporters "fucking heartless".

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2006, 12:09:06 PM »

Heartless?? You want to talk about heartless?? How about morons who advocate that 9/11 was an inside job?? How about morons who equate US servicemen with terrorists?? Heartless, how about people that would rather see America be hit again rather than George Bush be right?? That's heartless; to spin everything with contempt for anyone that believes in what we're doing.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2006, 01:40:06 PM »

Nice to know you don't want to discuss the issue at hand. 

Bombs away.............

i'm a bush supporter and never referred to innocent deaths as "collateral damage".

Maybe not in those words exactly, but you have downplayed the violence on these boards. Same thing.

Heartless?  You want to talk about heartless?  How about morons who advocate that 9/11 was an inside job?  How about morons who equate US servicemen with terrorists?  Heartless, how about people that would rather see America be hit again rather than George Bush be right?  That's heartless; to spin everything with contempt for anyone that believes in what we're doing.

Clown shoes...........

« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 01:46:01 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
sandman
Legend

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2006, 04:29:26 PM »

Bombs away.............

Maybe not in those words exactly, but you have downplayed the violence on these boards. Same thing.

not true.

you're making false claims about people, AND THEN criticizing them for something they never said.

which is exactly what you always accuse others of doing to you and the other liberals. what's your term for that again???

interesting how many are not willing to discuss the informative links posted in the beginning of this thread. seems like some posters went out of their way to change the topic as soon as possible. i wonder why.  Roll Eyes

SLCPUNK
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2006, 06:18:14 PM »

not true.

you're making false claims about people, AND THEN criticizing them for something they never said.

which is exactly what you always accuse others of doing to you and the other liberals. what's your term for that again???

interesting how many are not willing to discuss the informative links posted in the beginning of this thread. seems like some posters went out of their way to change the topic as soon as possible. i wonder why.  Roll Eyes

I already have discussed this at great length and the thread was locked. So why do I want to do the same thing AGAIN only to have it locked again? What is the point? You do understand that political threads are against the rules, so why are you guys bringing this stuff up other than to muster up some petty fight?

You compared the violence in Iraq to crime in everyday American cities. Downplaying the relevance of the unnecessary deaths of innocent children in the middle east. You can turn it into a little game if you like, but you can not hide from your previous posts.
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2006, 07:37:03 PM »

Heartless?  You want to talk about heartless?  How about morons who advocate that 9/11 was an inside job?  How about morons who equate US servicemen with terrorists?  Heartless, how about people that would rather see America be hit again rather than George Bush be right?  That's heartless; to spin everything with contempt for anyone that believes in what we're doing.

As far as my post is concerned, do you concede your point?
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2006, 07:42:11 PM »

Hmmm....and to think, I actually clicked on this topic because I thought it was a funny site about Kool Aid....now I'm dissapointed.

Axl is God.
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2006, 07:57:21 PM »

Hmmm....and to think, I actually clicked on this topic because I thought it was a funny site about Kool Aid....now I'm dissapointed.

Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2006, 08:07:18 PM »

not true.

interesting how many are not willing to discuss the informative links posted in the beginning of this thread. seems like some posters went out of their way to change the topic as soon as possible. i wonder why.? Roll Eyes

I already have discussed this at great length and the thread was locked. So why do I want to do the same thing AGAIN only to have it locked again? What is the point? You do understand that political threads are against the rules, so why are you guys bringing this stuff up other than to muster up some petty fight?

You compared the violence in Iraq to crime in everyday American cities. Downplaying the relevance of the unnecessary deaths of innocent children in the middle east. You can turn it into a little game if you like, but you can not hide from your previous posts.

you sit there and make shit up about me. talk about petty....that's so ridiculous. i never said anything even close to that.

you try to categorize people that disagree with you. you play the same games that you criticize others for playing.

i have no idea what possesses a grown man to make shit up about other posters. it's quite sad actually. it's one thing to make a mistake, but to then continue to post lies after lies. unbelievable.

but back on topic, i found this quote interesting....

"The Loiseaux family, owners of Controlled Demolitions, Inc., which is widely considered to be the worlds top explosive-demolition firm, calls the idea that the WTC buildings were brought down by explosives "Ludicrous.""

Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2006, 08:17:32 PM »

but back on topic, i found this quote interesting....

"The Loiseaux family, owners of Controlled Demolitions, Inc., which is widely considered to be the worlds top explosive-demolition firm, calls the idea that the WTC buildings were brought down by explosives "Ludicrous.""

Well its obvious that they are covering up the fact that both planes were loaded up with their explosives as well as the secret stash of explosives that were strategically hidden on the exact floors that both planes hit.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
SLCPUNK
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2006, 08:49:35 PM »

i have no idea what possesses a grown man to make shit up about other posters. it's quite sad actually. it's one thing to make a mistake, but to then continue to post lies after lies. unbelievable.

I don't have to make anything up.

You compared the violence in Iraq to everyday violence in USA cities. You were trying to find a way to condone what we have created over there. Just as many of your buddies here call civilian deaths "Collateral damage." You were justifying civilian deaths  in that region by downplaying the significance of the deaths themselves. Which is indeed: heartless.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2006, 08:50:32 PM »

Well its obvious that they are covering up the fact that both planes were loaded up with their explosives as well as the secret stash of explosives that were strategically hidden on the exact floors that both planes hit.

You are a lying liar that drinks Kool Aid with Cheney on hunting trips..............
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2006, 08:56:33 PM »

I stopped those, I kept waking up 2 days later with a killer headache

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
mainline
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2006, 09:25:50 PM »

Bombs away.............

Heartless?? You want to talk about heartless?? How about morons who advocate that 9/11 was an inside job?? How about morons who equate US servicemen with terrorists?? Heartless, how about people that would rather see America be hit again rather than George Bush be right?? That's heartless; to spin everything with contempt for anyone that believes in what we're doing.

Clown shoes...........

If anyone is wearing the clown shoes, SLC, it's you with giving credence to all these 9/11 conspiracy theories.?

I'm actually glad that everyone has a chance to see how out of touch you've become.? You crossed the line from being simply misguided to borderline lunacy a long time ago.

Honestly, I don't think even those who sympathize with your opinions actually take you seriously anymore....
SLCPUNK
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2006, 10:07:22 PM »

If anyone is wearing the clown shoes, SLC, it's you with giving credence to all these 9/11 conspiracy theories. 

That is the point.

I don't give credence to these theories as you (or the other poster who does the same thing, hence "Clown shoes") claim.

I do think some of the questions asked are good ones and should be discussed/addressed. I also think the story we are given about 9-11 does not add up. That is about it.

Honestly, I don't think even those who sympathize with your opinions actually take you seriously anymore....

My "opinions" have all turned out to be dead on, and in particular time has proven me correct on Iraq.

Ten to one you are another angry right wing poster who ran away and is now back to try it all over again. Why do you guys always quit and then change your user names? I had to laugh at the one user who, instead of admitting he was wrong and changed his mind, actually changed his user name to provide his new opinion/outlook. CLOWN SHOES!

« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 10:17:10 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: