Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 06:37:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin Has Died
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin Has Died  (Read 26238 times)
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #140 on: September 12, 2006, 04:40:03 AM »

these 2 are probably more educational than Irwin, and probably piss off less animals than he did.
I dont agree with the statement that him pissing a few animals was worth it so he could build a shelter

I guess you'd be saying Steve-o was also a great animal rights fighter if he got killed Tongue

fuckhead rant rant rant

those guys rape animals Shocked Shocked

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
kathryn2662
« Reply #141 on: September 12, 2006, 06:57:11 AM »

I think it's funny how the people who dont do anything and dont know all the facts are the ones who have somethin to say and are the ones who are so critical and say all the things they think   are wrong.   If someone isnt an animal expert themselves then I dont see how they can give such a strong oppinion on what they think is going on with the animals Steve encountered. The reason Steve had this in the public was to get people invloved, the reason he had the zoo was for people to have a one on one experience with animals, the reason he was so passionate on capturing every bit of these animals on film as some would say "for show" or "publicity", YEAH FOR SHOW AND PUBLICITY TO RAISE AWARENESS and attraction and desire and love for these animals.  That's why Steve always says the reason for all he does is "if we can touch people about wild life then they will want to save it" He gave an example that if you go to sea world and have an a special encounter with a dolphin then you will want to save it, yeah maybe that one dolphin didnt like what was going on when they captured it but it's gone on to save and better so many more. Through all the animals he encountered, even if the animal was at discomfort or didnt want to be messed with by oh my gosh 5 min. maybe even seconds, it bettered the cause in the long run.  They face more discomfort by being slautered and gutted by other animals in the wild, Im sure they can handle Steve Irwin holding them for 5min to try to capture peoples attention and desire for that animal to save them all.  And to disvalue a human life is disgusting, no animal compares to humanity.

kathryn2662
« Reply #142 on: September 12, 2006, 07:05:41 AM »

hmm.. and I dont think that these animals were permanantly scared from their short lived encounter with Steve.  He never caused them pain, only discomfort all animals face.  You cant tell me that you havent picked up your cat or dog and proceed to do so as they scream around.  They are not humans and they do not have feelings like we do.  Im sure 5min after he left they not only did not care anymore but did not even remember he was there.  Honestly, how ignorant to think these animals actualy gave a second thought about what happened to them or that they actualy cared.  Im sure if you saw them now they arent on dr. phil talking about the trama they faced from Steve Irwin touching them.

Roll Eyes

unoturbo
The Little engineer that could
VIP

With 5 million I could do what You spend 50mil on

« Reply #143 on: September 12, 2006, 01:53:17 PM »

You cant tell me that you havent picked up your cat or dog and proceed to do so as they scream around. 

True, I pick my dog up so he can see the world from my perspective.

I think Steve was a legend and I agree that if he pissed off some animals they won't really give a shit 5 seconds later. Some dumb fucks have carried out revenge attacks against sting rays now: clickus. This shows animals have more intelligence than some humans.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people
who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #144 on: September 16, 2006, 12:14:38 PM »

? Honestly, how ignorant to think these animals actualy gave a second thought about what happened to them or that they actualy cared.? Im sure if you saw them now they arent on dr. phil talking about the trama they faced from Steve Irwin touching them.

you said it all my friend.   ok
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: