Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 01:22:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  trailer of John Rambo!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: trailer of John Rambo!  (Read 22239 times)
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2008, 08:13:50 PM »

oh yeah, a trivial thing i missed.

Why no colonal!!! He was the only other character to appear in every Rambo movie, would have been nice if he could have at least had the smallest of roles.

html sucks
guns_n_motley
« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2008, 08:57:48 PM »

Why no colonal!!! He was the only other character to appear in every Rambo movie, would have been nice if he could have at least had the smallest of roles.

Richard crenna who plays colonal trautman died of cancer in 2003
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2008, 10:04:51 PM »

If I remember correctly, he did have the smallest of roles, in the flashback scene.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #123 on: February 16, 2008, 01:43:58 PM »

Richard crenna who plays colonal trautman died of cancer in 2003

omg no really? Thats such a shame, i always liked his character!

html sucks
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2008, 06:23:30 PM »

Thought the movie was incredible!!!!
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #125 on: February 17, 2008, 06:25:57 PM »

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never heard so much oooh's and aaaaah's and cheering in a movie theater in my life.

Talk about an amazing movie experience. This movie has it all.

Nonstop action

the movie lasts about 90 minutes, I felt like I was in the theater for 20 minutes.
It flies by its so action packed and amazing.

Reminded me of how absolutely shitty movies like the Bourne Supermacy etc are.

This is how u do a fucking action movie.

Stallone is the greatest action star ever and this Rambo movie was WAY more than I expected.

Get off your ass and see this now.

Its unbelievably,horrificly gory and bloody and just fuckin SICK!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D, great post!!  I disagree on a couple items.  Arnold could hold his own on action flicks.  Also, I LOVE the bourne identity movies.  They are well thoughtout and Jason Bourne is a bad ass motherfucker.  I also liked shooter. But Rambo is different. Its old school action. And I love it.  This is my favorite rambo ever.  The effects were just amazing no cheese or fakeness to it at all.  Plus great lines by stallone.
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #126 on: February 17, 2008, 06:31:37 PM »

^ like the first thing he says in the movie...."fuck you".

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #127 on: February 17, 2008, 06:41:48 PM »

the cheese if what made rambo movies fun though Cheesy

example.

Rambo and the Colonal in Rambo 3 faced with a giant Russian Army "what do we do john" *loads grenade launcher* "FUCK EM!" *fires*

html sucks
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2008, 03:33:00 PM »

The British guy were cheese enough or feeding a man to the pigs hihi

Exellent action/war video, very raw and brutal. Sylvester is acting amazing in this and the Sceenes are coreographed well. peace

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2008, 05:12:00 PM »

i just saw this and it was fucking awesome. just a balls to the wall gritty entertaining action flick. the last 20 minutes were INTENSE. this movie was so much fun.

what i also liked was that stallone dropped alot of the cheesy elements from the other two sequels. oh and the ending action sequence was probably the best i've seen in a long, long time.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 05:16:03 PM by GnFnR87 » Logged

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2008, 06:11:20 PM »

i just saw this and it was fucking awesome. just a balls to the wall gritty entertaining action flick. the last 20 minutes were INTENSE. this movie was so much fun.

what i also liked was that stallone dropped alot of the cheesy elements from the other two sequels. oh and the ending action sequence was probably the best i've seen in a long, long time.

Hell Ya!! Can't wait till its out on DVD, will sound bad ass in surround at house.
GnFnR87
Legend

« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2008, 06:23:14 PM »

Hell Ya!! Can't wait till its out on DVD, will sound bad ass in surround at house.

one of my favorite parts was towards the end when they were about to execute everybody, and they show the soldier dude behind the mounted gun. and then u see rambo come up behind him slowly with that pissed off badass look on his face. i just burst out laughing at the pure awesomeness of it LOL. then he cuts his head off with his machete. my god.

also i love how when they go in the base to rescue the group, all the mercenaries have assault rifles or some kind of gun, and rambo is simply rockin' his machete.

and heres a break down of the number of kills in every rambo movie:

http://malor.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/rambolatimes.jpg
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 06:25:49 PM by GnFnR87 » Logged

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2008, 06:39:30 PM »

Here's the deal

Stallone as Rambo is a bad ass scary motherfucker. U know that dude could fuck you up and kill some shit.

Matt Damon is a bitch boy who would probably have a hard time beating up my retarded little brother. I just cant believe Damon or Ben Affleck as asskickers.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #133 on: February 22, 2008, 07:51:20 PM »

Here's the deal

Stallone as Rambo is a bad ass scary motherfucker. U know that dude could fuck you up and kill some shit.

Matt Damon is a bitch boy who would probably have a hard time beating up my retarded little brother. I just cant believe Damon or Ben Affleck as asskickers.

That is the point D, they are undercover secret badasses.  That is the whole point.  Being an assasin that isn't all juiced up.  Plus he is highly intelligent (John Bourne). Good stuff.
GnFnR87
Legend

« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2008, 04:27:36 PM »

Here's the deal

That is the point D, they are undercover secret badasses.  That is the whole point.  Being an assasin that isn't all juiced up.  Plus he is highly intelligent (John Bourne). Good stuff.

yeah thats what i was going to say. bourne is a spy/secret agent/assassin while rambo is a soldier/one man army.

another one of my favorite parts, which i forgot to mention, is the simple fact that:

RAMBO RIPS A GUYS THROAT APART......WITH HIS BARE HANDS!!

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2008, 05:22:45 PM »

Here's the deal

yeah thats what i was going to say. bourne is a spy/secret agent/assassin while rambo is a soldier/one man army.

another one of my favorite parts, which i forgot to mention, is the simple fact that:

meh patrick swayzee already did it years ago, and faster too Wink

html sucks
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #136 on: February 23, 2008, 05:27:43 PM »

Here's the deal

While agree with you on ben . I think matt pulls off the stuff pretty good. Besides The Bourne series is a lot diffrent type of action movie then Rambo.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #137 on: February 23, 2008, 05:29:03 PM »

Here's the deal

Yeah ! that dude should have never put Baby in the Corner ...Wait that might be the wrong flick.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #138 on: February 23, 2008, 06:41:44 PM »

Here's the deal

Swayzee had badass moments.  He had body builder arms and the chest of a teenage girl.  Ha.  I always wanted to open a bar called "The Double Deuce".  ha
Angel Down
Banned
Rocker

Some Kinda Magic

« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2008, 09:32:14 PM »

You seem to have forgotten the film Roadhouse.

War is over, if you want it.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: