Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 04:10:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  trailer of John Rambo!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: trailer of John Rambo!  (Read 22252 times)
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2007, 04:06:08 AM »

Holy. Shit. John J. Rambo is fuckin' back! It's about time.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2007, 04:36:57 AM »

Oh yeah! I knew Stallone would be back with a vengeance.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2007, 05:28:17 AM »

Someone's about to get hurt Grin

« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 05:30:20 AM by NicoRourke » Logged

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2007, 07:22:55 AM »

Kick ass trailer, can't wait to see this. Nice photos too , thanks for posting Smiley

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2007, 04:34:19 PM »

I hope this movie brings attention to the heroic struggle of the Koumintang . It looks like it was being referenced to in the clip , though with out naming them . They have struggled far to long after having promises broken by the Allied Powers after WWll .

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2007, 06:41:10 PM »

I hope this movie brings attention to the heroic struggle of the Koumintang . It looks like it was being referenced to in the clip , though with out naming them . They have struggled far to long after having promises broken by the Allied Powers after WWll .

eh, its a lame plot.   Rambo should be hunting bin laden.

"Bush didn't get him....John Rambo will"

be f'ing amazing.

The kid from Rambo 3 could be all grown up now and the head of al queda in iraq and rambo wants his necklace back! Wink
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 06:42:55 PM by Butters » Logged

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
guns_n_motley
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2007, 06:53:45 PM »

eh, its a lame plot.? ?Rambo should be hunting bin laden.

be f'ing amazing.

The kid from Rambo 3 could be all grown up now and the head of al queda in iraq and rambo wants his necklace back! Wink

ya, but this stuff is actually going on In burma. Sly said when he went to do another Rambo he wanted to expose this situation more. Hunting down bin ladin wouldve been cheesey
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2007, 06:57:07 PM »

eh, its a lame plot.   Rambo should be hunting bin laden.

be f'ing amazing.

ya, but this stuff is actually going on In burma. Sly said when he went to do another Rambo he wanted to expose this situation more. Hunting down bin ladin wouldve been cheesey

not if it was done right, it could have been a scathing review of the bush admin and how the war has been handled.  but that is cool if Sly wanted to bring attention to something - but i thats the case it should have been Darfur.  if its something people have ZERO clue about less people are likely to care to go see it.  what american doens't care about iraq/bin laden and the war on terror??

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2007, 07:18:15 PM »

looks great. my only problem is, they only kept half the original music, they took away the trade mark "eh uhhh" thing. you know what i mean Wink

html sucks
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2007, 11:53:31 PM »

Wow, talk about violent! Shocked

I guess by making it a super violent film people will look past the cheese factor.
The original Rambo films were pretty violent for their time, so I guess it's good to see this one will be no different.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2007, 02:01:44 AM »

Any more hi-res photos like that? Badass.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2007, 02:08:58 AM »

anyways, this movie looks good i guess, but what a total cop out in terms of the story.  Rambo should be back in afghanistan, fighthing al queda and dealing with a slimy US govt who is just using him to get good PR for the people back home.

Yea, that would be cool, lol.
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2007, 04:35:45 AM »

Any more hi-res photos like that? Badass.

I'll look for some more Wink

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2007, 10:32:45 AM »

anyways, this movie looks good i guess, but what a total cop out in terms of the story. Rambo should be back in afghanistan, fighthing al queda and dealing with a slimy US govt who is just using him to get good PR for the people back home.

That would be Rambo 2 or 3 . I can't remember which , but I think 2 . The one about rescuing POWs in SE Asia . 

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
guns_n_motley
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2007, 11:11:34 AM »

anyways, this movie looks good i guess, but what a total cop out in terms of the story. Rambo should be back in afghanistan, fighthing al queda and dealing with a slimy US govt who is just using him to get good PR for the people back home.

That would be Rambo 2 or 3 . I can't remember which , but I think 2 . The one about rescuing POWs in SE Asia .?

in 2 he goes to rescue POW's in NAM

in 3 he goes to rescue Trautman in Afghanistan
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2007, 11:49:21 AM »

Im starting to see a pattern with stallones movies here. You got Rocky I & II which were awsome and then you got the sequals which sucked big time. Then you got first blood which was awsome and the sequals which also sucked big time. Then you got these comback films (Rocky Balboa & John Rambo) which are awsome films. Now if stallone would have done this every time his career would be alot better IMO.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
guns_n_motley
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2007, 11:53:05 AM »

Im starting to see a pattern with stallones movies here. You got Rocky I & II which were awsome and then you got the sequals which sucked big time. Then you got first blood which was awsome and the sequals which also sucked big time. Then you got these comback films (Rocky Balboa & John Rambo) which are awsome films. Now if stallone would have done this every time his career would be alot better IMO.

Rambo 2 was good. Rambo 3 not so much.  Rocky 3 and 4 were good as well.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2007, 05:11:39 PM »

heres the brand new Trailer thats gonna play before Saw IV. not as gory as the first one. but its for theaters, so thats expected

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzZwzoD1ZFM

and heres the Poster. out Janruary 25. guess they changed the name to just RAMBO

« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 06:04:04 PM by guns_n_motley » Logged
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2007, 06:32:35 PM »

lol the poster makes it look like a horror movie

html sucks
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2007, 07:11:22 PM »

I very rarely go see a movie, but I think I will for this one. I wish it were released sooner while peoples attention are still focused on that brutal regime.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: