Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 10:32:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Report: Pentagon Has 3-Day Plan to Knock Out Iran's Military
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Report: Pentagon Has 3-Day Plan to Knock Out Iran's Military  (Read 23489 times)
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2007, 10:14:02 PM »

It couldn't work in the US and people expect their taxes to stay the same.? Obviously you can cut certain things and add that in, but most Americans want to have their cake and eat it too.? No where does our constitution guaruntee health care as a right.? I don't want to pay money out of my pocket so others can have free health care.? Health care is included in my job.? I make a lil over 50k a year and I personally can't afford to be supporting others.? If the government wants to create a health care system that is entirely paid for by those who use it, fine by me.? They could even create government hospitals with "charitable" doctors who want to make 1/8th of what their private practice counterparts do.? The only problem then is people will still bitch that they're not getting equal care.? America has the best hospitals and doctors because we're a private system and making it socialized would flood the hospitals with colds and bruises because a doctor will write an excuse for anything.

I'm glad most Canadians are happy with their system, that's how it should be.? I for one don't care for waiting lists to get on a waiting list.? I'll be even more blunt - I don't want welfare mothers clogging up the healthcare system and taking valuable resources just so they can live to be 80 and suck up more govt money.?
again, you have no idea what you are talking about. When was the last time you were in Canada? when was the last time and friend or family or remote relative of yours waited for health care in this country. I will not be the first to say that it isn't perfect, but it works. Free basic health care is where Bush needs to start...at the least. Your ignorance of this country is astounding...go back to the books or look it up on the internet to find we are nothing like you nor ever will be. While you are at it, check your stats again. Even if we had the 300 million that you have, rest assured the government would make dame sure there was help for whomever wanted it. Please stop before you embarrass yourself further in any Canadian eyes here...you sir, are an ignorant,pigheaded redneck, go back to your family for some more inbreeding,maybe someday one of you will get a clue. I certainly hope you get to go to war soon...put your thoughtless thoughts and ignorance where your mouth supposedly is

DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2007, 10:27:57 PM »

haha, oh Lisa you really are a retard.? My uncle lived in Calgary for several years, so I know the canadian health care system well.? But I must ask, why did you quote my post.? Nothing you said was a response to my own, but rather a rant telling me how good Canada is and how bad America is.

Oh and sweetheart, Bush has nothing to do with our health care - we aren't a dictatorship.   Any change like that would have to come through the democratic congress and we all know that they've been keeping good on their promises.  It's gonna be great in 2008 when a Republican is elected to the white house again because the Democrats can't get organized and pull their heads from their asses.  Running Hillary is going to be dumber than running Kerry.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 10:29:33 PM by Walter O'Dim » Logged
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2007, 10:30:24 PM »

But since we're kind of on the subject of other countries.? Who else thinks it's awesome that all these countries have been electing conservative leaders.? I for one sure as hell do ok.
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2007, 10:36:51 PM »

haha, oh Lisa you really are a retard.? My uncle lived in Calgary for several years, so I know the canadian health care system well.? But I must ask, why did you quote my post.? Nothing you said was a response to my own, but rather a rant telling me how good Canada is and how bad America is.
I quoted it because you haven't a clue. Having a ficticious uncle in Calgary is not the whole of Canada. If you knew anything at all, you would know how it differs from province to province. each province has their own strengths and weaknesses. The only 'retard' as you would say, is you...that is if 'retard' meant 'ignorant redneck'. I have lived for many years on both sides of the border and never once have said America is Bad Roll Eyes...but through experience and life I have made my own assumptions...too bad you cannot say the same...go live with your uncle for a bit, for fear of being called a draft dodger I doubt you will...only then can you ever make a true referance of what you speak. Again, you know nothing, you like to think you do but again, embarrassing to only you ..infact I am embarrassed for you and your ignornat assumptions. Any kindly Canadian here will feel the same. Too bad there isn't more here to jump down your throat and correct your ridiculous thoughts.be gone with you...you are a fraud and a stalker, nothing more, do us all a favour and leave befor some other innocent person becomes a victim of your attentions. You are nothing more then mere soil under my heel.

DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2007, 10:39:20 PM »

haha, little dramatic don't you think.  People have to wait longer in Canada for medical procedures.  There are waiting lists to get on waiting list.  You can't deny that.  When it comes to health care, I want it as quickly as possible.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2007, 10:40:02 PM »

I quoted it because you haven't a clue. Having a ficticious uncle in Calgary is not the whole of Canada. If you knew anything at all, you would know how it differs from province to province. each province has their own strengths and weaknesses. The only 'retard' as you would say, is you...that is if 'retard' meant 'ignorant redneck'. I have lived for many years on both sides of the border and never once have said America is Bad Roll Eyes...but through experience and life I have made my own assumptions...too bad you cannot say the same...go live with your uncle for a bit, for fear of being called a draft dodger I doubt you will...only then can you ever make a true referance of what you speak. Again, you know nothing, you like to think you do but again, embarrassing to only you ..infact I am embarrassed for you and your ignornat assumptions. Any kindly Canadian here will feel the same. Too bad there isn't more here to jump down your throat and correct your ridiculous thoughts.be gone with you...you are a fraud and a stalker, nothing more, do us all a favour and leave befor some other innocent person becomes a victim of your attentions. You are nothing more then mere soil under my heel.

And really, can we honestly put a price tag on saving another human being's life?

Its like Merck & Co. Inc donating $200,000,000+ worth of prescriptions drugs that save lives, and then bitch about how their "generosity" amounts to a serious financial loss for them Undecided
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 10:42:15 PM by Stoned » Logged

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2007, 10:43:50 PM »

Call me a selfish asshole, but I don't like the idea of being forced to spend my money on someone else.  I'm all about charity, there are more charitable donations in this country than in any other country.  If health care is so important to voters in America, put it to a vote.  The second you explain to people that it's not really free and the middle class will have to support the poor, it'll get shot down.  Simple as that.  The Democrats have the power now, let's see what they do.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2007, 10:44:35 PM »

haha, little dramatic don't you think.? People have to wait longer in Canada for medical procedures.? There are waiting lists to get on waiting list.? You can't deny that.? When it comes to health care, I want it as quickly as possible.

Virtually every waiting list is arranged in order of importance, the way it should be.

Call me a selfish asshole, but I don't like the idea of being forced to spend my money on someone else.

If not selfish, than extremely greedy, yes.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 10:47:37 PM by Stoned » Logged

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2007, 10:48:00 PM »

Greed is what drove America to greatness.
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2007, 10:49:01 PM »

haha, little dramatic don't you think.? People have to wait longer in Canada for medical procedures.? There are waiting lists to get on waiting list.? You can't deny that.? When it comes to health care, I want it as quickly as possible.
again, you ignoramus, you are not doing your research. Please practice a little more do dilligence and less hearsay.
In the last year alone I have broke my leg,total dislocation of my ankle,two surgeries and physiotherapy, my mother has major health issues, quintuple bypass, subsequent compounding issues,dialysis and many weeks and months in hospital,father has had surgery for cancerous lesions,subsequent chemotherapy and additional surgery......no one had to wait, for anything or any procedure. No one has any form of health insurance other then our government funded Ohip...at a cost of 0$....some places or townships or other provinces may have a small wait time but it coincides with the extremity of the problem.Please fuck off now and go try to goad someone else with your plain ignorance.

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2007, 10:51:14 PM »

Hey Walter, did you ever read F. Scott Fitzgerald's book, "The Great Gatsby"?

You might find its message to be of interest Wink

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/The-Great-Gatsby-F-Scott-Fitzgerald/9780743273565-item.html?ref=Search+Books%3a+'The+Great+Gatsby'
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 10:53:57 PM by Stoned » Logged

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2007, 10:52:41 PM »

IN your narrow little redneck mind, yes...if Great is what you want to call it. You never bother to look in your own backyard or anyone else's or any other country's backyard, you have blinders on and will never fully comprehend the depth of your ignorance until you do. Grow the fuck up...some bug military guy you are..seems to me you got there by kissing ass because it certainly isn't on world/life experience.

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2007, 11:24:21 PM »

...and is what's causing so many of its problems, now.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2007, 11:34:33 PM »

Call me a selfish asshole

You're a selfish asshole.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2007, 11:42:34 PM »

Is the state of the country today what you call greatness?

SLCPUNK
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2007, 11:46:49 PM »

My uncle lived in Calgary for several years...

When? During Vietnam?

DevilHatesALoser
« Reply #116 on: September 04, 2007, 03:45:55 AM »

? My uncle lived in Calgary for several years...

When? During Vietnam?

Nah, it was the mid 90s.? He's a lawyer and was in charge of labor relations for a company there.? Now he's one of the VP for Leer.? Does quite well for himself.

Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2007, 04:54:21 AM »

? My uncle lived in Calgary for several years...

When? During Vietnam?

Haha nicely played.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2007, 12:02:44 PM »

Get real, America isn't a great country....pretty far from it.
I live in pretty much a paradise on earth (unlike you), free health-care + private clinics, same with schools and eldery care...just huge taxes.

It's all political pressure from USA, depends what Iran do how this progress.

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #119 on: September 04, 2007, 12:05:57 PM »

Get real, America isn't a great country....pretty far from it.

That's a pretty fucking shitty thing to say about someone's home.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: