Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 05:44:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Report: Pentagon Has 3-Day Plan to Knock Out Iran's Military
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Report: Pentagon Has 3-Day Plan to Knock Out Iran's Military  (Read 23492 times)
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2007, 12:53:47 PM »

as for the article - take this with a grain of salt.  I'm sure its propaganda to some extent - meaning we want the Iranians to know we can disable them in just 3 days.

I'm sure the pentagon has plans like this for almost every country in the world as well.  It's called being prepared.

A strike against Iran at this point would be absolutely retarded though.  We must exhaust all avenues of diplomacy first.

is it true that the vast majority of Iranian citizens like and support the US (or something like that)?

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2007, 01:23:57 PM »

i stopped reading after this.   

I'm guessing it's not the first time you've stopped reading something.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2007, 01:33:35 PM »

as for the article - take this with a grain of salt.  I'm sure its propaganda to some extent - meaning we want the Iranians to know we can disable them in just 3 days.

To some extent, yes, but not to the extent where it's simply propaganda. What we have seen the last couple of years is not far from an exact blueprint of the lead-up to the Iraq war. And for that it needs to be taken seriously. The government is planning war, again. Shall we fall for it, again?

I'm sure the pentagon has plans like this for almost every country in the world as well.  It's called being prepared.

No, that's called imperialism.

A strike against Iran at this point would be absolutely retarded though. 

Can't disagree with this.

is it true that the vast majority of Iranian citizens like and support the US (or something like that)?

Somewhat. Meaning they're more interested in a more open and prosperous society than being under the heel of religious extremists. But that should not be interpetated as a welcome of American intervention. They will resist with Allah as their protector if they must.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2007, 01:35:21 PM »

when its ridiculous as what you've suggested. yes.  why waste my time.  But, I'm sure you could point me to some websites with irrefutable data that 9-11 was an inside job.  B/c EVERYTHING on the internets is true.

I can't type anymore though, I have to finish watching Loose Change  rofl

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2007, 01:54:21 PM »

I can't decide whether this has turned into a "hate America  rant" thread or a "conspiracies are everywhere!  nervous" thread. 

But I will add that the Pentagon also has a secret to 3-day rock hard abs, but they're holding onto it to keep us fat.  ok

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2007, 02:03:43 PM »

when its ridiculous as what you've suggested. yes.  why waste my time.  But, I'm sure you could point me to some websites with irrefutable data that 9-11 was an inside job.  B/c EVERYTHING on the internets is true.

I can't type anymore though, I have to finish watching Loose Change  rofl

Bush could go on national television admitting it and you still wouldn't believe it, so why bother trying.

Boy are you in for a surprise. Like the little kid who discovers Santa isn't real.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2007, 02:07:04 PM »

I can't decide whether this has turned into a "hate America  rant" thread or a "conspiracies are everywhere!  nervous" thread. 

Funny how that always happens. Either we're all batshit crazy, or it's a conspiracy. confused

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2007, 02:34:00 PM »

I see that happen a lot around here. Angry paranoid people love the internet!

This could very well be posturing by the pentagon. I'm sure they have hypothetical plans for every potential volatile situation in the world. Except Danfur, Sudan. There is nothing to gain there except for saving innocent lives.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2007, 03:25:39 PM »

I'm sure they have hypothetical plans for every potential volatile situation in the world.

Exactly, all militarys have contingency plans. It is their job. If one were to look deep enough into the British Dept. of War archives, one could find invasion plans for North America.

Iran with nuclear weapons is a threat to all western nations. Their Supreme Ayatollahs are crazy enough to martyr all of Persia and a good chunk of the west for some belief, if they thought it was "Gods" will.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2007, 03:34:48 PM »

I'm sure they have hypothetical plans for every potential volatile situation in the world.

Exactly, all militarys have contingency plans. It is their job. If one were to look deep enough into the British Dept. of War archives, one could find invasion plans for North America.

Iran with nuclear weapons is a threat to all western nations. Their Supreme Ayatollahs are crazy enough to martyr all of Persia and a good chunk of the west for some belief, if they thought it was "Gods" will.

I see you have an intimate relationship with the Ayatollah?

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2007, 03:48:08 PM »

Praise be Allah

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2007, 03:51:27 PM »

Let thy kingdom come.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2007, 03:59:28 PM »

Posturing, that's it.

Just as Iran does.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2007, 05:18:44 PM »

Posturing, that's it.

Just as Iran does.

Iran is setting itself up to be its region's dominant power. I think it would use any means necessary to achieve this, including nuclear blackmail. 

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
SLCPUNK
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2007, 05:39:52 PM »

Posturing, that's it.

Just as Iran does.

Iran is setting itself up to be its region's dominant power. I think it would use any means necessary to achieve this, including nuclear blackmail. 

Yea, Iraq has WMD too.

What is "Nuclear blackmail"?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 06:05:32 PM by Pharmo-Years » Logged
VIP

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2007, 06:01:53 PM »

Good. I hope they use it.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2007, 06:03:36 PM »

Good. I hope they use it.

They won't.
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2007, 06:12:06 PM »

anyone rememeber this one?

"bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"

That pretty much says it all...
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2007, 06:20:19 PM »

comparing our silicone tits to burka.
speak for yourself when you talk about silicone tits, it's pretty far from the truth overall Tongue
And thank god for that hihi

I agree, democracy for sure is an great ideal but it doesn't mean it's the best governing form like we most wishes to belive
The Pentagon has drawn up plans for massive airstrikes against 1,200 targets in Iran, designed to annihilate the Iranians? military capability in three days.
It's all political pressure, Iran and the rest of the world knows USA are capable and will act if they determine it. Usa knows that they know.
I think and hope it won't happen, the report can put enough pressure on Iran to review their middle-east policy instead. peace
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 06:30:09 PM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2007, 06:25:31 PM »

They have different plans for nearly every country in the world, its standard procedure so that when the unexpected happens its not totally unexpected. The US even had one for a war with the UK, lets just say Canada gets f**ked big time!

As for Iran i doubt the US would go in. Its impossible to occupy Iran, its terrain is probably some of the worst in the world and the Iranians themselves pretty much hate the US and the UK Iraq would look like playschool compared to a military occupation of Iran. As someone said before the best option is to sit it out and wait for the people to get fed up with their hardline government. There is already a pretty big movement over there who secretly meet to watch listen, read anything Western that they can get their hands on. Its only a matter of time.

Jonx

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: