Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:35:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227877 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  George Fox a.k.a. Client #9 a.k.a. Governor Eliot Spitzer (D, NY)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: George Fox a.k.a. Client #9 a.k.a. Governor Eliot Spitzer (D, NY)  (Read 22435 times)
G2N2R
Rocker

Just a little? Maybe a LIL more...

« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2008, 09:30:20 PM »

Spitz's girl just became a millionaire.  she put her song on an itunes like site and its already been bought ove a million times.  i bet shes in negotiation with playboy or penthouse for a spread - that should net her a few hundred thousand at least.  my guess is she'll get a record deal out of this as well and they'll squirt out an album as fast as they can to cash in.

only in america  ok
Hustler offered her 1 million to pose nude for them

I can't live without my train, my laptop, or my incredible urge to dance without my pants!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #121 on: March 16, 2008, 09:50:33 PM »

Spitz's girl just became a millionaire.  she put her song on an itunes like site and its already been bought ove a million times.  i bet shes in negotiation with playboy or penthouse for a spread - that should net her a few hundred thousand at least.  my guess is she'll get a record deal out of this as well and they'll squirt out an album as fast as they can to cash in.

only in america  ok
Hustler offered her 1 million to pose nude for them

not bad, she'll make 2 million total off her song and magazine spread.  i bet a book deal or TV movie is next.  maybe a reality tv show - shot at love with a prostitute Smiley

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2008, 12:13:39 AM »

shit..for 5k an hour, I'd do both hihi

If you take Amex, send me a PM, I need to get points as I'd like to going skiing next winter.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2008, 12:33:16 AM »

I do agree with Jim Bob that prostitution should be legal.  I don't think the guy should've resigned. This sort of compares to the Gay NJ Governor that time where he was against Gay marriage or whatever it was and he turned out to be gay.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2008, 12:39:13 AM »

i do think its odd that Spitz resigned but Vitters did not.  Thats why I bet A4P that hot dog.  Damn, price of food is going up too, thats going to cost more than I thought Wink

Maybe I'll have to throw a wig on and seduce the new blind governor, trick him into thinking i'm a fine piece of ass and give him a super discount, only $10 for a tug - very disturbing image - like the scene in Boogie Nights when Dirk Diggler is trying to make an extra buck or two and gets the shit kicked him out of him by those a-holes in the parking lot.

time for bed  hihi

« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 12:40:48 AM by Hill-Dog » Logged

sandman
Legend

« Reply #125 on: March 17, 2008, 08:25:03 AM »

I do agree with Jim Bob that prostitution should be legal.  I don't think the guy should've resigned. This sort of compares to the Gay NJ Governor that time where he was against Gay marriage or whatever it was and he turned out to be gay.

that was Jim McGreevy. was he against gay marriage? i know he gave his lover the homeland security advisor position which he had no qualifications for. unreal.

i think i agree with you on the prostitution thing. Michael Smerconish (political talk show host) wrote a good piece on it...

Head Strong: It's time for prostitution to be legalized
By Michael Smerconish

I want to get three things out of the way up front: Eliot Spitzer violated his marriage. Eliot Spitzer is a hypocrite. And on the surface, it would appear Eliot Spitzer broke the law. (The Mann Act must be the most ironically named of laws.)
Spitzer's a bum.

Now, let's have the real conversation.

It is ridiculous that governance of the nation's third-largest state is changing hands because two consenting adults swapped sex for money instead of the conventional cosmopolitan or margarita.

When the dust settles over this brouhaha, I hope we'll be ready for a long-overdue, realistic, adult conversation about prostitution. It's time to bring the world's oldest profession aboveboard in communities willing to allow it, clean up the trade, and clamp down on the exploitation. Let government share in the revenue, but otherwise stay out of the private affairs of consenting adults. Beyond the role of the tax man, prostitution doesn't warrant the involvement of federal authorities.

Instructive is the way in which Spitzer was caught. Since Sept. 11, 2001, the financial world has been required to alert the feds when evidence arises of conduct that could be linked to terrorism. Spitzer's suspicious money transfers were the thread that led to his discovery. Some functionary or other recognized that this was a case of titillation, not terrorism, yet nevertheless committed the resources that brought about Spitzer's public crash. What a waste of time, expertise, and the people's money.

Alan Dershowitz once taught Eliot Spitzer at Harvard Law, and Spitzer worked for him as a research assistant on the Claus von B?low case.

With regard to the investigation, Dershowitz told me that "they used 5,000 wiretaps. They intercepted 6,000 e-mails. Every hour spent on going after prostitution is an hour that could have been spent on going after terrorists and going after people who victimize.

"People say 'hypocrisy' because he was the sheriff of Wall Street. When he was the sheriff of Wall Street, he was going after people that hurt you and me and that go after our money, or people that go after us physically. There's a big difference between that and these kinds of sin crimes that we've always had on the books and mostly don't have on the books anymore."

Which is not to say that Spitzer should emerge from his escapades unscathed. But the discipline that should be meted in this case should come from within his family. It ought to get resolved the old-fashioned way - beginning with his clothes being thrown out the second-floor window of the governor's mansion.

Dershowitz also said: "You have to remember that 30 years ago, it was a crime to masturbate or fornicate or commit adultery or to engage in homosexuality, and these stupid, stupid prostitution laws are a remnant of that old approach to private morality.

"Twenty years from now, people will look back at this and say, 'What? Somebody had to resign or be indicted because he went and paid for an adult prostitute who was making $5,000 an hour?' Where's the victim here?"

Well, by my count, there are four victims here: Spitzer's wife and three teenage daughters. His need to answer to them will probably be the private equivalent of capital punishment. And private is how most of this should remain. Aside from the fact Spitzer is a prominent public figure, a case like this should not be the public's business.

(Note to reader: Go back and read the first paragraph lest you think this is a defense of Eliot Spitzer.)

There's another argument in support of legalizing prostitution. I call it the Quasimodo Theory. Some among us are never going to find companionship for a variety of reasons. And their solitary existence is accentuated by the constant barrage of sexual stimulation we see every day on television and billboards, in our mailboxes in the form of fashion catalogs, in the ring-card girls at boxing matches and halftime dancers at a Sixers game. Even in the midst of campaign coverage, it's there: in the below-the-desk shots of gloss-lipped and shiny-legged cable TV news anchors.

It can't be healthy for some people to feel the amassed pressure of such images, such expectations, and have their personal expectations go unfulfilled.

And again, some guys just won't have the opportunity to find happiness, even short-term. But who's to say they don't deserve a chance?

What this campaign for legalized prostitution lacks is someone to champion the cause. I know a well-qualified man who'll soon have time on his hands.

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/opinion/20080316_Head_Strong__Its_time_for_prostitution_to_be_legalized.html

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
SLCPUNK
« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2008, 01:00:12 PM »

i do think its odd that Spitz resigned but Vitters did not.  Thats why I bet A4P that hot dog.  Damn, price of food is going up too, thats going to cost more than I thought Wink

haha, when did I miss a wager for the hot dog?  hihi

That would have seemed more appropriate for one of the gay republican scandals...but whadda I know?
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2008, 05:53:31 PM »

Somewhere in Scandinavia right now, Polluxlm is shaking his head wondering, "What the hell was Spitzer thinking?  He could have been tagging a super hot female doll with no worries.  Hell, he could have his buddies over tag-teaming it and it wouldn't be gay!...or would it?  nervous"         
 hihi

PS  yep...Hil-Dog owes me an h. dog.  By the time GNR tours again, with the US economy the way it is, that baby will be going for $15 by then!   peace

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #128 on: March 17, 2008, 10:29:32 PM »

NY DAILY NEWS: Hours after he?s sworn in, new NY Gov. Paterson Confesses Affair...

Gov. Paterson admits to sex with other woman for years

Monday, March 17th 2008, 9:44 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2008/03/17/2008-03-17_gov_paterson_admits_to_sex_with_other_wo.html

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #129 on: March 18, 2008, 09:36:45 AM »

NY DAILY NEWS: Hours after he?s sworn in, new NY Gov. Paterson Confesses Affair...

Gov. Paterson admits to sex with other woman for years

Monday, March 17th 2008, 9:44 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2008/03/17/2008-03-17_gov_paterson_admits_to_sex_with_other_wo.html

This is getting even more interesting.

At least Patterson had the balls to get this out in the open before someone dug it up.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
SLCPUNK
« Reply #130 on: March 19, 2008, 01:41:34 AM »

Well, are affairs any of the publics business? Are we so afraid of sex, that we are compelled to know what naughty things others are doing?
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #131 on: March 19, 2008, 02:11:08 AM »

Well, are affairs any of the publics business? Are we so afraid of sex, that we are compelled to know what naughty things others are doing?

they aren't.   One's sex life has no effect on their ability to be a political leader.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #132 on: March 19, 2008, 02:28:26 AM »

Spitzer call girl loses $1 mln offer over videos

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Ashley Alexandra Dupre, the call girl at the center of the Elliot Spitzer sex scandal, watched the potential earnings from her new-found fame drop by $1 million on Tuesday as old nude videos of her emerged.

Adult DVD distributor "Girls Gone Wild" discovered videos of a semi-nude Dupre, now 22, in its archives and plans to sell them on its Web site, a company spokesman said.

"Girls Gone Wild" had offered to pay Dupre $1 million to pose nude in a magazine it plans to launch but, after discovering the old footage, the company withdrew its offer.

Last week, Spitzer resigned as governor of New York after news surfaced he had paid for a sexual encounter in Washington, D.C. The New York Times revealed that Dupre was the prostitute he had hired.

A "Girls Gone Wild" video crew met Dupre in Miami in 2003 and she stayed with them for a week shooting videos, the spokesman said.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #133 on: March 19, 2008, 02:38:17 AM »

One's sex life has no effect on their ability to be a political leader.

If it did, we wouldn't have some of the greatest leaders of the 20th century, e,g; Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Carter(in his heart hihi), and Clinton to name a few.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #134 on: March 27, 2008, 04:51:56 PM »

Spitz - what were you thinking!!!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03272008/news/regionalnews/and_there_he_hos_again_103741.htm

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #135 on: March 27, 2008, 07:40:10 PM »

Do all politicians have terrible taste in "other women?"  Jesus!  These chicks are hideous...okay Dupre is just okay, but those other two are downright scary-lookin'. 

I really think Spitz should be on some sort of suicide watch.  Scary stuff.

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #136 on: March 27, 2008, 07:48:42 PM »

From the beginning, I have always thought Spitzer's wife was much better looking and much more sexier than the call girl. I would have paid the $5000 per hour to Mrs. Spitzer rather than that call girl any day.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #137 on: March 27, 2008, 07:51:06 PM »

It isn't a fear of sex, it is a window into a person's character. And if the affair involved taxpayer dollars, that makes it even worse.

If things are not working out, get a divorce BEFORE you sleep with someone else.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #138 on: March 27, 2008, 08:39:49 PM »

From the beginning, I have always thought Spitzer's wife was much better looking and much more sexier than the call girl. I would have paid the $5000 per hour to Mrs. Spitzer rather than that call girl any day.

Damn straight Drew.  Chicks with brains rock.  I really feel sorry for that woman.  I would be so disgusted.  I'd have to wash my privates with bleach.   Sad

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
SLCPUNK
« Reply #139 on: March 28, 2008, 12:20:49 AM »

It isn't a fear of sex, it is a window into a person's character.

"Character", give me a break. The private life should be just that, unless it involves the use of tax payer money.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: