Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:57:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash "Looking Forward" to Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash "Looking Forward" to Chinese Democracy  (Read 30907 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #120 on: July 01, 2007, 05:04:56 PM »

Okay. You and ADZ are doing everything to ruin every VR-related thread. If any member would do the same with any Bad Obsession band he/she would have been banned a long time ago. On the other hand you two are insulting board members all the time who dare to love or like VR.

Not really.

We say things you don't like.

At least we don't bring up quotes from posts you made like three years ago about something else to prove you said the "opposite" than what you say now.

I know it. But can you tell me if this site is for the current GN'R only?

Guns N' Roses is:

W. Axl Rose [vocals]
Dizzy Reed [keyboards]
Tommy Stinson [bass]
Robin Finck [guitar]
Richard Fortus [guitar]
Ron Thal [guitar]
Brain [drums]
Frank Ferrer [drums]
Chris Pitman [keyboards]

If you don't like that, what are you here for? Discuss how mush you love the cowbell parts on AFD?

Of course not. Everybody should have been to express their point of view about anything here. But coming here to troll and writing one sentence spams about how much VR sucks is pathetic. Some people spend more time here to bash VR than in the GN'R section to hail Axl and his current players. Some of them writes long posts about what they dislike in VR. Well, as it seems they dislike everything but at least they're telling some reasons. I feel happy for them having so much free time that they can write this much about a band they don't like.  ok 
But some others are here only for the trolling, writing one sentence shit, bashing the VR members (calling them liars, fags etc.) and bringing GN'R into the conversations. They're hijacking every thread. If I wanna discuss Nu-GN'R I will go to their section. They VR section is not for Finck and Madagascar praising. I repeat it: if any member would do the same with any Bad Obsession band he/she would have been banned a long time ago.

You're aware that the GN'R mentions are often made by VR fans because a GN'R fan dares to say the album is crap?

VR members get called liars when they are caught lying.

I don't know too many here who'd criticize GN'R cause Slash left. They have plenty other reasons to criticize them. Ooops, I mean they would have, but it's not allowed here. It doesn't mean they wouldn't like the new band, but they are frustrated by getting no album from Axl since 1993. You know, they (most of them) love Axl's voice and disappointed. I agree that non-GN'R fans should be banned, but as far as I know even some mods don't care about GN'R be it past, present or future. 

If I wanna read about how much GN'R suck, I'd go visit a Slash site or Metal Sludge.

Maybe your idea of a fan site is to have a section full of posts about how they suck and how everything is so fucking frustrating. Posts about all kinds of bullshit rumors you could ever imagine just because we should have "freedom of speech". You obviously have a lot of things to complain about GN'R. Good thing you can be so excited over VR. Some of us just don't like being told what's real dangerous rock n' roll and what's not.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #121 on: July 01, 2007, 05:33:53 PM »

Of course not. Everybody should have been to express their point of view about anything here. But coming here to troll and writing one sentence spams about how much VR sucks is pathetic. Some people spend more time here to bash VR than in the GN'R section to hail Axl and his current players. Some of them writes long posts about what they dislike in VR. Well, as it seems they dislike everything but at least they're telling some reasons. I feel happy for them having so much free time that they can write this much about a band they don't like.  ok 
But some others are here only for the trolling, writing one sentence shit, bashing the VR members (calling them liars, fags etc.) and bringing GN'R into the conversations. They're hijacking every thread. If I wanna discuss Nu-GN'R I will go to their section. They VR section is not for Finck and Madagascar praising. I repeat it: if any member would do the same with any Bad Obsession band he/she would have been banned a long time ago.

stop calling the band "Nu-GnR" and then you'd be worth having a discussion with.
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #122 on: July 01, 2007, 05:42:31 PM »

Guns N' Roses is:

W. Axl Rose [vocals]
Dizzy Reed [keyboards]
Tommy Stinson [bass]
Robin Finck [guitar]
Richard Fortus [guitar]
Ron Thal [guitar]
Brain [drums]
Frank Ferrer [drums]
Chris Pitman [keyboards]

Why not just throw Izzy in your list as well Jarmo?  Him and Brain play about the same amout of shows lately.  Who is the official drummer, or do they really have two?  Can we add Brian May too?  Just kidding.

Jim Bob, if one wants to make reference to the old line up of GNR should they simply call that the "Classic" line up and the "Nu" line up be called what?HuhHuh  Just Guns N Roses?  So to speak of old line up its Classic Guns N Roses.  What a fuckfest.  I think Black Sabbath actually calls the DIO years Heaven and Hell now not to be confused with the Classic Black Sabbath Ozzy era. 
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #123 on: July 01, 2007, 05:47:50 PM »

Calling it "Nu-GnR' is just ignorant.  Nu isn't even a word and the only other place I've seen it used is in front of the word "metal" and we know what that means. 
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2007, 05:50:09 PM »

Calling it "Nu-GnR' is just ignorant.? Nu isn't even a word and the only other place I've seen it used is in front of the word "metal" and we know what that means.?

Again, tell us how you want us idiot VR/GNR fans to describe our favorite band ever, "Guns N Roses"? If I go see GNR this year, I call it GNR.  But when comparing the two, tell us the "Propper" way.  Thanks Jim Bob.
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #125 on: July 01, 2007, 06:06:36 PM »

Okay. You and ADZ are doing everything to ruin every VR-related thread. If any member would do the same with any Bad Obsession band he/she would have been banned a long time ago. On the other hand you two are insulting board members all the time who dare to love or like VR.

Not really.

We say things you don't like.

Not really.? Kiss

At least we don't bring up quotes from posts you made like three years ago about something else to prove you said the "opposite" than what you say now.

I don't care to quote you.

I know it. But can you tell me if this site is for the current GN'R only?

Guns N' Roses is:

W. Axl Rose [vocals]
Dizzy Reed [keyboards]
Tommy Stinson [bass]
Robin Finck [guitar]
Richard Fortus [guitar]
Ron Thal [guitar]
Brain [drums]
Frank Ferrer [drums]
Chris Pitman [keyboards]

Today. So AFD is irrelevant @ this site? The mentions and prizes that GN'R gets for the Live Era years? If it is then why do you post these news? If not then... explain.? ok

If you don't like that, what are you here for? Discuss how mush you love the cowbell parts on AFD?

I'm here cause I'm a GN'R fan. I don't dislike the current GN'R-line up. I hope they'll release a great album someday. I don't have too much to say until anything happens with that. I've taken Axl's December advice and taking a break until the album comes out.

You're aware that the GN'R mentions are often made by VR fans because a GN'R fan dares to say the album is crap?

Yeah and I don't like it.

VR members get called liars when they are caught lying.

In your mind. It's not you who decide what's true and what's not, but you're acting like you'd be superior. Hey, you are not. On the other hand you aren't this sensitive and aware of contradictions when it comes to another band. You know, things and plans can change. Likes and thoughts can change. That's why it's unfair to quote someone's previous posts? Wink

Maybe your idea of a fan site is to have a section full of posts about how they suck and how everything is so fucking frustrating. Posts about all kinds of bullshit rumors you could ever imagine just because we should have "freedom of speech". You obviously have a lot of things to complain about GN'R. Good thing you can be so excited over VR. Some of us just don't like being told what's real dangerous rock n' roll and what's not.

Hey, the 'dangerous' thing is 3 years old! It's not fair to quote that? Wink?
You are censoring this site so hard to please Axl. I don't know if his people asked you to do this or you wanna do everything you can to be a good stalinist, but it's your job, erm I mean your business. But acting like Merck's words were the crystal clear truth and then censor his letter the next day is more than ridiculous. That's how stalinism worked and works in this tiny little format.

Edit: quotes fixed? Kiss
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 06:22:48 PM by Mikkamakka » Logged

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #126 on: July 01, 2007, 06:12:37 PM »

You are censoring this site so hard to please Axl. I don't know if his people asked you to do this or you wanna do everything you can to be a good stalinist,

Kiss

You can't figure out the quote function and you start insulting me because you have nothing to say.

Your post is a waste of time so I won't bother addressing any of it.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 06:15:59 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #127 on: July 01, 2007, 06:19:11 PM »

Jarmo, still waiting on your review of the album. 

Also a review of Messages please.
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #128 on: July 01, 2007, 06:19:30 PM »

You are censoring this site so hard to please Axl. I don't know if his people asked you to do this or you wanna do everything you can to be a good stalinist,

Kiss

You can't figure out the quote function and you start insulting me because you have nothing to say.

Your post is a waste of time so I won't bother addressing any of it.

/jarmo

I knew it, I knew it! You are the greatest, Jarmo! ?yes

Rollin' on the streets
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #129 on: July 01, 2007, 06:20:14 PM »

Calling it "Nu-GnR' is just ignorant.  Nu isn't even a word and the only other place I've seen it used is in front of the word "metal" and we know what that means. 

Again, tell us how you want us idiot VR/GNR fans to describe our favorite band ever, "Guns N Roses"? If I go see GNR this year, I call it GNR.  But when comparing the two, tell us the "Propper" way.  Thanks Jim Bob.
The name of the band is Guns N' Roses.  If you are refering to an older lineup, jus say so.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #130 on: July 01, 2007, 06:21:31 PM »

I knew it, I knew it! You are the greatest, Jarmo!  yes

Thanks.

Unfortunately I was taught that "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything".... So  Lips Sealed

/jarmo

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #131 on: July 01, 2007, 06:22:55 PM »

Jarmo, still waiting on your review of the album. 

Keep waiting.

/jarmo

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #132 on: July 01, 2007, 06:23:00 PM »

Calling it "Nu-GnR' is just ignorant.? Nu isn't even a word and the only other place I've seen it used is in front of the word "metal" and we know what that means.?

Again, tell us how you want us idiot VR/GNR fans to describe our favorite band ever, "Guns N Roses"? If I go see GNR this year, I call it GNR.? But when comparing the two, tell us the "Propper" way.? Thanks Jim Bob.
The name of the band is Guns N' Roses.? If you are refering to an older lineup, jus say so.

I will just stick with what I said. ?The Classic Guns N Roses and Guns N Roses because apparently New Guns N Roses has a negative connotation.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #133 on: July 01, 2007, 06:23:51 PM »

What did you call the band when Matt joined? Or when Gilby joined?

/jarmo

chinese democrazy
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #134 on: July 01, 2007, 06:24:50 PM »

outside of this forum, a lot of people don't even know GNR still exists. ?You think guns n roses, you think welcome to the jungle, axl, slash. I am just saying, I can understand when distinguishing the two groups,why people would refer to the new guns n roses as.....the new guns n roses.
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #135 on: July 01, 2007, 06:26:07 PM »

I knew it, I knew it! You are the greatest, Jarmo!? yes

Thanks.

Unfortunately I was taught that "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything".... So? Lips Sealed

/jarmo

On the other hand it's not nice to take insults this seriously if you make zillions of them. Also not nice to skip the question directed to you. But I'm not surprised. ?peace

BTW a VR thread got hijacked again! good job!? yes

Rollin' on the streets
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #136 on: July 01, 2007, 06:27:17 PM »

Jarmo, still waiting on your review of the album.?

Keep waiting.

/jarmo

Oh, you only review Mikkamakka posts to see anti GNR news, but can't review the album. ?I see. ?

I assume, cause you won't tell us, that you think its better than CB and you like Messages, but you don't wanna say it. ?

Just kidding. ?I don't care, just thought it would be intersting. ?

I like Jim Bob's review, seemed honest. ?Killing Vector, Younggunner also did good. ?I don't care if positive or not. ?I like seeing what non VR fans think. ?But I understand, its a GNR site.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #137 on: July 01, 2007, 06:30:23 PM »

Oh, you only review Mikkamakka posts to see anti GNR news, but can't review the album.  I see. 

It's not out yet is it?

On the other hand it's not nice to take insults this seriously if you make zillions of them. Also not nice to skip the question directed to you. But I'm not surprised.  peace

BTW a VR thread got hijacked again! good job!  yes

Your questions have been addressed more than on one occasion and your "Stalinist" insults are just as original as calling me Hitler.

Since you're obviously only posting to get some kind of reaction out of me, by making those comparisons, here's one: You're banned.

/jarmo

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #138 on: July 01, 2007, 06:32:03 PM »

outside of this forum, a lot of people don't even know GNR still exists.  You think guns n roses, you think welcome to the jungle, axl, slash. I am just saying, I can understand when distinguishing the two groups,why people would refer to the new guns n roses as.....the new guns n roses.

Did you read Jarmo's post above yours? Like he said (even though it wasn't directed at you) what did you call the band when matt joined? and then Gilby?
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #139 on: July 01, 2007, 06:32:18 PM »

What did you call the band when Matt joined? Or when Gilby joined?

/jarmo

Guns N Roses. ?Like Current GNR, they hopped on to support a new album!

Oh wait, there is no new album, but you know what I meant!

But even then, we knew that was not the "original lineup". ?But it was still "Classic". ?So anything 93 prior would be considered the Classic Era GNR and this is the New Era, or Chinese Democracy Era. ?

Since the whole era has been in support of the same album.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: