Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 04:38:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Saw III
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Saw III  (Read 6114 times)
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2006, 06:10:43 PM »

i loved them, i thought the second was even better than the first.

i still cringe when i think about getting thrown into a vat of used needles!!! man.

ill hopefully be seeing this soon, its been getting decent reviews huh?

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2006, 06:35:29 PM »

I can't wait to check out Saw 3!!!! It will be on brazilian's movie theaters this week, and I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!!!!!!

When I saw the second movie, I was at the movie theater with a girl that wanted to "play a game"( rofl hihi) with me, but I couldn't be with her because I was so into the movie!!!!  rofl

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2006, 07:13:11 PM »

i watched the first one, i like the plot and the twists, really great twists, very voilent though, sometimes a bit too voilent for my liking.

html sucks
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2006, 08:07:44 PM »

I am going to see this tonight as part of pre Halloween fun!
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2006, 08:38:48 PM »

Wow.

Saw 3 sucked.

What a bad way to end a great series. I loved the other two.

This one only relied on gore. The story took a bad seat... and the twists were weak.

Whatever.

gnrevolution.com
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2006, 01:27:22 AM »

Wow.

Saw 3 sucked.

What a bad way to end a great series. I loved the other two.

This one only relied on gore. The story took a bad seat... and the twists were weak.

Whatever.

This one definitely took a backseat to the others.  Plenty of gore though!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2006, 01:45:37 AM »

Saw dropped the ball as a franchise.

They should've never revealed the true mastermind behind the games.

I hope they spin the angle and make Jigsaw some masterminds Pawn and the series continues.

they are low budget and make millions.

They said that they didnt have to end with a trilogy. Saw IV can happen as they left the door open for it.

The twist at the end was ok.......... the movie was decent. worth seeing but not as good as the first 2.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2006, 07:44:25 AM »

I loved both of them so far, as did many, many other people. In fact, Millions of people love Horror movies in general. So I guess in Izzy's eyes, millions of people are "mentaly unbalanced" for enjoying a specific genere of movie.

Walk down the street, listen to the news, read a paper - the world is full of maniacs, there are hundreds of millions of them - products of broken homes, bad parenting, illness or just dealt a bad hand by life

Watching Saw doesn't make u mentally unbalanced - but a certain type of person enjoys that type of film. If u enjoy torture - what does that say about you? If your watching a film just for the hilarious acting - what does that say about your notions of quality?

Saw is purely about suffering - dont try and tell me the amazing script and ''storyline' had u rushing to the cinema, u wanted to see people die. Is that healthy?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2006, 01:53:15 PM »

I really didn't like all the extra gore. Lots of blood and torture doesn't equal fear or suspense, in my opinion. I did like the storyline though. It dealt with true emotions of revenge and sadness. The ending had a nice twist, but it seemed more obvious than the last two movies.

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2006, 01:53:59 PM »

Journey, didn't I tell you months ago that it would be rubbish?

... Grin

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2006, 02:00:28 PM »

Journey, didn't I tell you months ago that it would be rubbish?

... Grin

Yeah, yeah.? hihi

I'll trust your expertise from now on.? beer
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2006, 02:09:03 PM »

Saw it is!

(Seriously though, number 3 will be rubbish)

Seriously though, don't have such a bloody rubbish attitude. The writer and director of Saw is young, imaginative and new school. So you won't be disappointed.

Damn straight you will from now on! Seriously though.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
EFISH
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2006, 02:10:52 PM »

I didnt read any of the posts here because I didnt want to ruin it for me, but I'm going to see it right now  Cheesy................
Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2006, 02:31:26 PM »

the Saw movies have good plots and ideas but in the end just seem like sencless gore to me, and that makes it tough to watch (because it seems like they rely on the gore for the movies to work).  I haven't seen the third one yet, and I don't plan on it - but there is a very kick ass song by Static-X on the soundtrack. Smiley

I think Saw would be better if they focused more on the ingenius plot and ideas instead of focusing on the gore so much.  "Oh yes, there will be blood."  How many times were they going to say that during the advertising for the second one?  ugh.

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2006, 02:37:28 PM »

I loved both of them so far, as did many, many other people. In fact, Millions of people love Horror movies in general. So I guess in Izzy's eyes, millions of people are "mentaly unbalanced" for enjoying a specific genere of movie.

Walk down the street, listen to the news, read a paper - the world is full of maniacs, there are hundreds of millions of them - products of broken homes, bad parenting, illness or just dealt a bad hand by life

Watching Saw doesn't make u mentally unbalanced - but a certain type of person enjoys that type of film. If u enjoy torture - what does that say about you? If your watching a film just for the hilarious acting - what does that say about your notions of quality?

Saw is purely about suffering - dont try and tell me the amazing script and ''storyline' had u rushing to the cinema, u wanted to see people die. Is that healthy?

Are you kidding?  What if I was watching The Passion of the Christ or Titanic for that matter?  That is all about suffering as well. 

I watch movies to escape reality.  If that makes me unbalanced so be it.
Chris Axl
All that I wanted was...
Rocker

Axl Got My Sunglasses

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2006, 02:43:43 PM »

Jigsaw has disappeared. Now aided by his new apprentice Amanda (Shawnee Smith), the puppet-master behind the cruel, intricate games that have terrified a community and baffled police has once again eluded capture and vanished. While city detectives scramble to locate him, Dr. Lynn Denlon (Bahar Soomekh) is unaware that she is about to become the latest pawn on his vicious chessboard. One night, after finishing a shift at her hospital, Lynn is kidnapped by the deranged Amanda and taken to an abandoned warehouse where she meets Jigsaw, aka: John Kramer (Tobin Bell), who's now bedridden and on the verge of death. Lynn is told that she must keep the madman alive for as long as it takes Jeff (Angus Macfayden), another of his victims, to complete a game of his own. Racing against the ticking clock of Jigsaw's own heartbeat, Lynn and Jeff struggle to make it through each of their vicious tests, unaware that Jigsaw and Amanda have a much bigger plan for both of them...

Comes out on Halloween...Wonder what messed up things there gonna have this time

cant wait for that!

The first and second film were in a sick way really amasing!

If I were you, I'd manage to abhor the invitation
Of promised love that can't keep up with your adoration
Just use your head, and in the end you'll find your inspiration
To choose your steps and w
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: