Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 08:33:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Rocket Queen- Donnington 6/11/06 Soundboard [FLAC]
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rocket Queen- Donnington 6/11/06 Soundboard [FLAC]  (Read 10960 times)
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2006, 03:06:06 PM »

Thanks!
jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2006, 03:07:20 PM »

think about you or chinese democrazy from this show would be killer
Steel_Angel
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2006, 03:13:45 PM »

haha CD actually sounded okay, and i never really liked that song. nervous
Mr Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2006, 03:18:48 PM »

Timebomb PM me and tell me were the hell you got this shit man, killer!
Steel_Angel
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2006, 03:25:06 PM »

he got it from japan. and madagascars the shit too. i would also know  hihi ok
Crazyman
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2006, 03:27:36 PM »

The whole show on this mix is awesome

And I'd know  Wink
Steel_Angel
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2006, 03:30:20 PM »

well.. i only liked better, maddy, and CD from this show.. the rest suck all kinds of dicks.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 03:32:36 PM by frozen inferno » Logged
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2006, 03:32:37 PM »

Thanks for sharing

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
Crazyman
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2006, 03:34:37 PM »

well.. i only like better, maddy, and CD.. the rest suck all kinds of dicks.
I like them all  ok
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2006, 03:36:34 PM »

they all rock

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
Rockin' Rose
VIP

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2006, 04:01:23 PM »

I was hoping for this song to appear, I just love the intro, the drumming still gets me confused (Fucked up my "jamming" back then rant)

Thanks a dozen ok

Na Naa Naa Naa Na Naa Naa...
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2006, 04:21:23 PM »

I like them all? ok

I think we get it.  You have it.  It's ok you don't have to keep saying it.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2006, 05:41:03 PM »

When are you guys going to learn when someone requests you to not convert to mp3, you listen. If you want to convert for personel use thats fine but do not post links. That is just bullshit.

Timebomb would of eventually posted all of them, but as soon as he says thats it no more you guys run off and post mp3 on other sites. You guys ever think he was waiting to see what happend before he posted more, he was waiting to see if he did not get bashed or if clowns listened about not converting to lossy. He wanted a little respect and he would of continued to uplaod stuff.

You know I talk to timebomb all the time on aim. Efish you are the biggest 2 faced guy on this board. YOu praise him and thank him, so he trust you again and sends you the stuff, then you throw him to the wolves. This is a repetative cycle. You are a lair the worst kind of friend to timrbomb.

Thanks Timebomb for sharing

« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 05:44:31 PM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
31illusions
I am the coolest guy I know
Rocker

Axl, slash, duff, izzy & steven. The true GN'R!

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2006, 05:44:30 PM »

and if he doesn`t want this to be converted in mp3 - if he`s going to post more of this or not - then don`t do it....

So timebomb won't post songs if we convert them to mp3? that's f**kin' stupid. like he's posting songs we haven't heard 1000 times over? once these songs leave his hands, the are public domain. Frankly, i love mp3!!! this dude told me he wouldn't convert anything to mp3 to save his mom or dad's life! I could care less if he post any more. ROCK ON MP3's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There you go, negative karma for you for being a troll. I'll give gandra negative karma as well. Happy now?  Next time you try this behavior will be the last. keep that in mind.

/jarmo
EFISH
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2006, 05:45:40 PM »

Wow. Youve got to be kidding me dude?

Timebomb just IMs me and goes on how "he aint got no time to go on dime cuz what i got is all mine" or whatever the hell he's trying to say and then says "i never will release any more of this" dont say, oh he would have released it, beause you know he wouldnt.

WHen he talks normal to me, I respect him. If he shares regardless with the board, I thank. When he goes on speaking jibber-gabber, i ignore it. It gets really annoying, and you know just what I'm talking about

edit: and it doenst matter if he doesnt post anymore, because this show will surface.

edit: and im sure the onyl rerason u posted that is cuz on AIM or MSN timebomb told u to. He does that to everyone. He goes and says "post this" and people go do it to make him feel better. If you dont do it, he says "BLOCK BLOCK!" and youre off his buddylist. Ha!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 05:47:29 PM by EFISH » Logged
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2006, 05:49:19 PM »

and if he doesn`t want this to be converted in mp3 - if he`s going to post more of this or not - then don`t do it....

So timebomb won't post songs if we convert them to mp3? that's f**kin' stupid. like he's posting songs we haven't heard 1000 times over? once these songs leave his hands, the are public domain. Frankly, i love mp3!!! this dude told me he wouldn't convert anything to mp3 to save his mom or dad's life! I could care less if he post any more. ROCK ON MP3's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people like you will never get it. You should hang out with efish and frozen. Do you need a link to that site. Go ahead basher piss the guy so he does not share his stuff .

Go ahead Timebomb is one of many guys that are sick and tired of the BS from a certain crowd.

The filmers get no respect
The tapers get no respect
The sharers get no respect
The poeple that spend thousands ?to buy stuff to share ?with ungrateful people get no respect

Why should timebomb spend money to buy flacs to share with guys that will convert to lossy when you can already find lossy garbage everywhere for free.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
EFISH
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2006, 05:49:41 PM »

And of course, he can use the excuse [they are posting mp3's so i wont share anymore] all day long, but the truth is he doesn't want to share it. we know that, he know's it, you know it. He even posted it so I dont see why you're even saying that.
Crazyman
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2006, 05:50:18 PM »

I like them all  ok
It's ok you don't have to keep saying it.
I said it twice.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2006, 05:52:00 PM »

Wow. Youve got to be kidding me dude?

Timebomb just IMs me and goes on how "he aint got no time to go on dime cuz what i got is all mine" or whatever the hell he's trying to say and then says "i never will release any more of this" dont say, oh he would have released it, beause you know he wouldnt.

WHen he talks normal to me, I respect him. If he shares regardless with the board, I thank. When he goes on speaking jibber-gabber, i ignore it. It gets really annoying, and you know just what I'm talking about

edit: and it doenst matter if he doesnt post anymore, because this show will surface.

edit: and im sure the onyl rerason u posted that is cuz on AIM or MSN timebomb told u to. He does that to everyone. He goes and says "post this" and people go do it to make him feel better. If you dont do it, he says "BLOCK BLOCK!" and youre off his buddylist. Ha!

Your talking out your ass. I have not talked to Timebomb on aim since 5 hours ago.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Liquid Drum
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2006, 06:37:10 PM »

Here we are once again.

I just don't understand why people have to be idiots and post mp3's when it was requested not to (only personal use).

And then you moan about him hoarding?? Ohhh, come on people...

I just do not understand some of this crap sometimes.  Huh
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: