Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:44:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Their is a certain member selling bootlegs...
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Their is a certain member selling bootlegs...  (Read 10146 times)
EFISH
« on: October 18, 2006, 10:50:45 PM »

Ok i didnt know if this belonged in AFC or Admin section...

Their is a certain member that is PMing somone on here and trying to sell bootlegs...

Here is the actual PM...
why will u not respond to any of my pm's u must buy my flac discs like i siad

I know its not allowed at the site, but does that include PMs?
Just wanted to put it out there incase said member decides to drop this bomb on others.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 11:04:38 PM by EFISH » Logged
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 10:54:33 PM »

Yes, it appears I've seen that once before.   hihi

The alleged sender offered to sell for $10 each.  Not quite allowed here, if I recall. 

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 11:17:30 PM »

Funny I heard about this as well happening...

And we all know selling bootlegs is illegal! hihi
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 11:32:07 PM »

Hmm...I wonder who that is?

Ha, I vaugely remember him saying that he just turned in Paul Cromwell for selling copies of movies before they were released at Flea Markets...

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 11:48:55 PM »

damn, really him? again?

Well, I know another guy who tried to sell Novarock to E*lin.

I wont say who he is, all I will say that he was banned from here and he's posting again with another nickname

i have all the bootlegs,i need a cover for this concert,not trade,you will never have it,you have nothing,you're a noob,bla,bla,bla  hihi

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
EFISH
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 11:50:14 PM »

damn, really him? again?

I wont say who he is, all I will say that he was banned from here and he's posting again with another nickname

i have all the bootlegs,i need a cover for this concert,not trade,you will never have it,you have nothing,you're a noob,bla,bla,bla  hihi
haha yeah...

and this member i talk about in the first post as you probably already know...

was banned from Dime and Ebay for selling bootlegs  Roll Eyes
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 11:53:09 PM »

damn, really him? again?

i have all the bootlegs,i need a cover for this concert,not trade,you will never have it,you have nothing,you're a noob,bla,bla,bla? hihi
haha yeah...

was banned from Dime and Ebay for selling bootlegs? Roll Eyes

yes, i perfectly know who you're talking about. what a pity... really

anything to do with gnrasylum? the other seller used to say something like that

EFISH
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 11:55:25 PM »

damn, really him? again?

haha yeah...

Nah, nothing to do with that crap site.
How is that not shut down? Tongue

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 12:10:10 AM »

damn, really him? again?

i have all the bootlegs,i need a cover for this concert,not trade,you will never have it,you have nothing,you're a noob,bla,bla,bla? hihi
haha yeah...

Funny thing about this too is that they both "allegedly" have multiple user names here.

I suppose if you pay 6k for a collection that everyone else is getting for free these days ya gotta do what ya gotta do! hihi
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 12:15:29 AM »

damn, really him? again?

haha yeah...

Funny thing about this too is that they both "allegedly" have multiple user names here.

I suppose if you pay 6k for a collection that everyone else is getting for free these days ya gotta do what ya gotta do! hihi

Yeah, some unnamed person PMed me and said he needed to raise $2400 to buy japanese bootlegs of GNR, so he wanted me to buy at least 250 shows at $10 each..

Wonder who he was, slipped my mind...

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
EFISH
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2006, 12:17:38 AM »

damn, really him? again?

haha yeah...

And their always at eachothers throats  hihi

damn, really him? again?

haha yeah...

Yeah, some unnamed person PMed me and said he needed to raise $2400 to buy japanese bootlegs of GNR, so he wanted me to buy at least 250 shows at $10 each..

Wonder who he was, slipped my mind...
\
See now THAT is a big deal. Thats not just like "oh ill give u that show for some $$$) thats big money... and I think someone should do something about this, because that is very illegal.

And said person complains that an mp3 will ruin the trading world forever....

selling shows will ruin the trading world alot more than a lossy audio file will.

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2006, 12:21:00 AM »

I guess what said person really means is that by sharing the mp3's for free he doesn't have any buyers for his beloved lossless?

Hmmph.

On a serious note though, this really shouldn't be taken lightly, it is NOT something that is allowed here and I do not think it should be tolerated.

It's worse than hoarding, IMO.  "Sharing" should not have a price tag attached besides blanks and postage.
VIP

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2006, 09:29:55 AM »

tarded?
indeed.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2006, 10:11:22 AM »

You guys really are to much.

You know GNRblues i have much respect for you, but this thread is to much.

I know for a fact this is a setup thread.

I have access to the somebody your talking about? PM sent and saved box.? And he is sleeping still so he has no idea this thread is going down.

More than one person in this thread, has propositioned him in the last few weeks for how much he will sell his whole collection for to them. You guys asked him not the other way around. And from what I have seen in his sentbox there was only one guy that got a response,

It is no secret that at one time this said person or someone close to him was selling on ebay or something, but he has NOT done that since then.? It is no secret him like alot others work together to buy stuff. He has people give him money towards the stuff he buys and they all get copies. I see nothing wrong with that.Or he gives them money and it works the other way.? If they want to put there money together for jap stuff. I have not seen any of these people speaking up. And let me tell you there is a large network of people dealing with him on a regular trade basis or group of poeple buying jap stuff.? Again I see no problem.

Efish this is the 5th god damn time you have started a thread about shit that is? in PM or IM. Which to me you are just stirring the pot. If you or anyone has a problem, man the fuck up and report the pm to mods and not the edited versions. I have backed up a copy of his PM box so I have copies of the originals. This is retarded baby horseshit that goes on anymore.

I deal with him on a regular basis. He sends me stuff all the time. I have never paid him 1 cent. Actually he is giving me his entire collection and has been working on that for last few months. I have given him stuff that is on interent for everyone to DL.
He really doe not have to gibve me anything but he does.

You guys seem to keep forgeting this person does nothing but this. Yea he is a mad man. His job is this, this is his life.? 24hrs a day in a wheelchair surfing the net for GNR. He might be over the top. But that is a whole other conversation not for the PUBLIC board.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 10:13:14 AM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2006, 10:25:45 AM »

Hey and one other note if you guys have legitament proof besides a supposeded pm that efish has of all people I'm all ears.

The guy has a reputation that will huant him forever already he does not need people on a wim making accusations.

To me this is one of those efish bait threads.

If any of you want to carry this on in PM my box is ready and waiting.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 10:31:40 AM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2006, 10:38:04 AM »

I have access to the somebody your talking about  PM sent and saved box.  And he is sleeping still so he has no idea this thread is going down.

More than one person in this thread, has propositioned him in the last few weeks for how much he will sell his whole collection for to them. You guys asked him not the other way around. And from what I have seen in his sentbox there was only one guy that got a response,

It is no secret that at one time this said person or someone close to him was selling on ebay or something, but he has NOT done that since then.  It is no secret him like alot others work together to buy stuff. He has people give him money towards the stuff he buys and they all get copies. I see nothing wrong with that.Or he gives them money and it works the other way.  If they want to put there money together for jap stuff. I have not seen any of these people speaking up. And let me tell you there is a large network of people dealing with him on a regular trade basis or group of poeple buying jap stuff.  Again I see no problem.

Efish this is the 5th god damn time you have started a thread about shit that is  in PM or IM. Which to me you are just stirring the pot. If you or anyone has a problem, man the fuck up and report the pm to mods and not the edited versions. I have backed up a copy of his PM box so I have copies of the originals. This is retarded baby horseshit that goes on anymore.

I deal with him on a regular basis. He sends me stuff all the time. I have never paid him 1 cent. Actually he is giving me his entire collection and has been working on that for last few months. I have given him stuff that is on interent for everyone to DL.

You guys seem to keep forgeting this person does nothing but this. Yea he is a mad man. His job is this, this is his life.  24hrs a day in a wheelchair surfing the net for GNR. He might be over the top. But that is a whole other conversation not for the PUBLIC board.

How did you get a copy of his entire PM box?? It's not that I don't believe you, I'm just curious. BTW, it is possible for people to delete PM's in their PM box, AT ANY TIME, am I right?  This thread isn't a "setup" thread as you say it is. Why would anyone take the time to set somebody up?? Just because he gives you shit for free, doesn't mean he isn't trying to charge other people. If you aren't with this guy 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, how can you be so sure?? If this is true, it's easy to cover your tracks, except for the PM's you have sent others. This is one reason this person is blocked from PM'ing me and I have NEVER done that to anyone else. Of course, this will be up to Jarmo to decide what should and will be done, if anything at all. So making excuses for the person really isn't going to do anything. Obviously it's not just one person that has received similar PM's from him... but we will see.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2006, 10:42:03 AM »

More than one person in this thread, has propositioned him in the last few weeks for how much he will sell his whole collection for to them.

if I understood correctly you're trying to say that some people offer him money for his boots, just for accusing him lately of being a seller and posting the PM here in case of an affirmative reply

if this is true, this is SICK

it's a pity if this dude still sells stuff, but anyway, I will be always thankful with him 'cause he gave me a lot of stuff for free without asking me a goddamn penny. One week ago, I simply checked my e-mail box and I had 3 Megaupload links with a full (and barely rare) lossless show (Snakepit in Argentina '95) that he knew I was looking for.

Our priority,in my opinion,should be banning the other seller,the hoarder,the clown,the one using another account because he was banned here for being an ass*ole. He does nothing but bitching to GNR community

MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2006, 10:46:40 AM »

I am totally against what that fuckhead on gnrasylum.com is doing. I searched the web and searched for the guy that has registered that website and here is what I have found.

Server Data
IP Address:    68.142.205.137 [Whois] [Ping] [DNS Lookup] [Traceroute]
IP Location:    United States - California - Sunnyvale - Inktomi Corporation
Blacklist Status:    Clear
SSL Cert:    No valid SSL on this Host
Website Status:    Active

Registry Data
ICANN Registrar:    MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE
Created:    23-Jun-2006
Expires:    23-Jun-2007
Registrar Status:    REGISTRAR-LOCK
Whois Server:    whois.melbourneit.com
Name Server:    YNS2.YAHOO.COM
DomainTools Exclusive
* NS History:    1 change. Using 1 unique name server in 0 years.
* IP History:    1 change. Using 1 unique IP address in 0 years.
Reverse IP:    25,849 other sites hosted on this server.
Monitor Domain:    [Monitor this domain] Set Alert
Whois Record

Domain Name.......... gnrasylum.com
 Creation Date........ 2006-06-24
 Registration Date.... 2006-06-24
 Expiry Date.......... 2007-06-24
 Organisation Name.... Daniel Malkin
 Organisation Address. P O Box 99800
 Organisation Address.
 Organisation Address. EmeryVille
 Organisation Address. 94662
 Organisation Address. CA
 Organisation Address. US

Admin Name........... PrivateRegContact Admin
 Admin Address........ P O Box 99800
 Admin Address........
 Admin Address........ EmeryVille
 Admin Address........ 94662
 Admin Address........ CA
 Admin Address........ US
 Admin Email.......... Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by DomainTools.com
 Admin Phone.......... +1.5105952002
 Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ PrivateRegContact TECH
 Tech Address......... P O Box 99800
 Tech Address.........
 Tech Address......... EmeryVille
 Tech Address......... 94662
 Tech Address......... CA
 Tech Address......... US
 Tech Email........... Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by DomainTools.com
 Tech Phone........... +1.5105952002
 Tech Fax.............
 Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com
 Name Server.......... yns2.yahoo.com

I haven't heard anything more that guy so far, so maybe some of you may help us all out. I would like to see that site being closed.

I hope that I am not violating any rules by posting such data. I thought it would be of interest to all of us if the site would be closed.
Jarl
Rocker

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2006, 10:49:24 AM »

Why is everybody wasting his time trying to destroy other members, instead of enjoying the new uprising of Guns n? Roses?
Why are all those people investing so much time into searching for people who are selling instead of searching for people who might have a nice version of some show?

Stick to what this board is made for, sharing and trading Guns n? Roses or related stuff.

Johan

sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2006, 10:57:56 AM »

The said person at times is not able to post things that make sense or sound polite. He has me log in under him, ?I help him with his writing sometimes. ?Some pople are not good a writing words for people to read. Sometimes written words come accross the wrong way, in his case often. He writes things and they sound ok to him but once it is written is sounds all wrong.
Long story short i have his pass so i checked it out after i saw this thread. I have never sent a pm or anything for him. I only have edited some of his post at his request. Sometimes he im me after posting for me to check what he wrote to make sure it is ok and does not come accross the wrong way, infortuanetlyu the other day when this war was restarted, I was not around to keep him calm or out of trouble. Today was the firts time i went on as him to check to see what was thruthfully going on. It is nothing new that him and efish have a love hate relationship. The other day some poeple got negative karma points for fighting with him, to me this thread is payback for that.

As I stated before he used to do that stuff a ong time ago and He feels he has done his time for that crime. He tries to share everything so the guys that matter forgive him. ?Trust me he is doing everything in his power to walk a straight line so he can get back in good graces with the respectable traders. ?

I just think this thread is trying to portray something more than what it is.

I do not agree with selling and in no way condoning it, I however think this said person is a assett to the sharing community. LIKE HIM OR NOT, HE IS

He shared more on dime than anyone, and our plan is to share even more once i get my second pc up and running. Were going to make that dime campaign look small. And it will be on other tracker sites hopefully..........
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 11:07:53 AM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2006, 10:59:53 AM »

Why is everybody wasting his time trying to destroy other members, instead of enjoying the new uprising of Guns n? Roses?
Why are all those people investing so much time into searching for people who are selling instead of searching for people who might have a nice version of some show?

Stick to what this board is made for, sharing and trading Guns n? Roses or related stuff.

Johan

Well put  peace

Sharing is what is all about and finding new stuff  hihi

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2006, 11:00:24 AM »

Johan

If somebody is receiving PM's from people, offering to sell shows, it won't take too much searching for them will it?? We are ALL excited about what's going on with GN'R, but that doesn't mean we still let people get away with whatever they feel like doing. I don't think people are out to destroy other members at all, the guilty members involved are destroying themselves.

MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2006, 11:01:31 AM »

I totally agree, but it took only 5 minutes to search the web and find out the data I have posted already.

I think the community is there to share and/or trade stuff related to GNR, but if someone is making money with stuff that was shared freely by generous members, then there is a f?!*ing huge problem. Should we stay cool when we know what is going on. I don't think so. When I started collecting GNR stuff I was always searching sites and possibilities where I could get as fast as possible as much as possible.

gnrasylum.com is just a #1 rip-off-site. Maybe the guy that is running that site even traded some stuff with some members here. Would you like to see that a dvd that you authorized is getting sold for 10 bucks?
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2006, 11:02:59 AM »

Sometimes he aim me after posting for me to check what he wrote so it comes accross wrong way, infortuanetlyu the other day...

Hmmmm... Maybe you shouldn't be the one fixing what he types, especially if he has you do it so "it comes across the wrong way."

sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2006, 11:04:14 AM »

I totally agree, but it took only 5 minutes to search the web and find out the data I have posted already.

I think the community is there to share and/or trade stuff related to GNR, but if someone is making money with stuff that was shared freely by generous members, then there is a f?!*ing huge problem. Should we stay cool when we know what is going on. I don't think so. When I started collecting GNR stuff I was always searching sites and possibilities where I could get as fast as possible as much as possible.

gnrasylum.com is just a #1 rip-off-site. Maybe the guy that is running that site even traded some stuff with some members here. Would you like to see that a dvd that you authorized is getting sold for 10 bucks?

You are right. Unfortunaelty there is poeple on tracker sites that do sell. It is sad but it does happen

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2006, 11:06:39 AM »

Sometimes he aim me after posting for me to check what he wrote so it comes accross wrong way, infortuanetlyu the other day...

Hmmmm... Maybe you shouldn't be the one fixing what he types, especially if he has you do it so "it comes across the wrong way."

Yes my grammar suxs big time. I'm not perfect by any means.

Check out what I can type with spell check helping me  hihi

http://www.dragbike.com/dbnews/anmviewer.asp?a=2555&z=9

I type those up but I have my wife double check them first and spell check twice .

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2006, 11:12:02 AM »

Check out what I can type with spell check helping me  hihi

I type those up but I have my wife double check them first and spell check twice .

I know, I know. I knew what you mean, but under the circumstances of this thread, the "so it comes across the wrong way" part of your post, made me smile

sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2006, 11:15:27 AM »

Check out what I can type with spell check helping me? hihi

I know, I know. I knew what you mean, but under the circumstances of this thread, the "so it comes across the wrong way" part of your post, made me smile

I edited it on original post  rofl

I wish we could all get along and relize people are diffrent.

It takes all kinds of people to make the world go around.

We are a GNR community as a whole, no one should be left behind, Chinese Democracy is COMING. IT IS TIME TO BE HAPPY.  ok

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
new-gnr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2006, 11:53:23 AM »

mj,look it sounds like you need a hobby or something.let the record company and or fbi do thier jobs.if they dont care then maybe,just maybe,you shouldnt worry so much about it...

p.s.  when referring to others you need not type out the full names like that...i do not sell anything anymore and it's been awhile.i do not wish to be associated with timebomb at all.he did in fact call the police on me and they did infact come to my place.he has been erased from my life since that day.anyone who may deal with him will eventually piss him off to the point of no return and you will be his next target.jemin im sure can back me up on this.

i stopped posting on here and trading altogether.i do however d/l some stuff but that is where the hobby has gone for me.all thanks to the likes of limilus,john m,and the one and only timebombe aka-david prisby.

way to much hatered,and behind the scenes bullshit for  me,im way to old for this shit.so good luck and bring on cd!!!!  baltimore and msg here i come!!!!
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2006, 11:59:03 AM »

I am sorry for that, I didn't want to harm anyone.
BTW, I have a couple of hobbies. Such a search doesn't take even 2 minutes when you know where to search.

A lot of people who are releasing audio or video stuff from concerts clearly state that they don't want the recordings to be sold at all. So should we stay calm and let someone destroy the sharing community just for personal profit. I don't think so.

But once again, I am sorry if I caused any irritation here.
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2006, 12:35:21 PM »

mj,look it sounds like you need a hobby or something.let the record company and or fbi do thier jobs.if they dont care then maybe,just maybe,you shouldnt worry so much about it...

p.s.  when referring to others you need not type out the full names like that...i do not sell anything anymore and it's been awhile.i do not wish to be associated with timebomb at all.he did in fact call the police on me and they did infact come to my place.he has been erased from my life since that day.anyone who may deal with him will eventually piss him off to the point of no return and you will be his next target.jemin im sure can back me up on this.

i stopped posting on here and trading altogether.i do however d/l some stuff but that is where the hobby has gone for me.all thanks to the likes of limilus,john m,and the one and only timebombe aka-david prisby.

way to much hatered,and behind the scenes bullshit for  me,im way to old for this shit.so good luck and bring on cd!!!!  baltimore and msg here i come!!!!

Wow, that's pretty hypocritical of him to call the police on you. Was he scared you were going to take away some of his business or what??

EFISH
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2006, 03:41:24 PM »

I have access to the somebody your talking about  PM sent and saved box.  And he is sleeping still so he has no idea this thread is going down.

It is no secret that at one time this said person or someone close to him was selling on ebay or something, but he has NOT done that since then.  It is no secret him like alot others work together to buy stuff. He has people give him money towards the stuff he buys and they all get copies. I see nothing wrong with that.Or he gives them money and it works the other way.  If they want to put there money together for jap stuff. I have not seen any of these people speaking up. And let me tell you there is a large network of people dealing with him on a regular trade basis or group of poeple buying jap stuff.  Again I see no problem.

Efish this is the 5th god damn time you have started a thread about shit that is  in PM or IM. Which to me you are just stirring the pot. If you or anyone has a problem, man the fuck up and report the pm to mods and not the edited versions. I have backed up a copy of his PM box so I have copies of the originals. This is retarded baby horseshit that goes on anymore.

You guys seem to keep forgeting this person does nothing but this. Yea he is a mad man. His job is this, this is his life.  24hrs a day in a wheelchair surfing the net for GNR. He might be over the top. But that is a whole other conversation not for the PUBLIC board.

Like some others in the thread have said, he could have deleted that PM in a matter of 2 seconds.
That was the PM quote on quote that was not sent to me, but to someone that forwarded it to me.
Back in May, when he first contacted me on AIM, he tried to sell me his whole collection, and I know he's offered to a lot of other people.
We are dealing with thousands of dollars in the selling of ILLEGAL bootlegs, so this is no little matter.
I dont care if he buys stuff from Japan or whatever, I dont care if he gives you alll his bootlegs for free, I dont care if he comes to your house and releaves you under the table.... the fact is that he is trying to gain thousands of dollar by selling Guns N' Roses bootlegged concerts, and that is very illegal and is a big deal.

I had more to say, but just got lost in the train of thought....
Now to read your other posts!

and our plan is to share even more once i get my second pc up and running. Were going to make that dime campaign look small. And it will be on other tracker sites hopefully..........

Good to hear.  beer
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 03:47:17 PM by EFISH » Logged
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2006, 03:52:44 PM »

I have access to the somebody your talking about? PM sent and saved box.? And he is sleeping still so he has no idea this thread is going down.

It is no secret that at one time this said person or someone close to him was selling on ebay or something, but he has NOT done that since then.? It is no secret him like alot others work together to buy stuff. He has people give him money towards the stuff he buys and they all get copies. I see nothing wrong with that.Or he gives them money and it works the other way.? If they want to put there money together for jap stuff. I have not seen any of these people speaking up. And let me tell you there is a large network of people dealing with him on a regular trade basis or group of poeple buying jap stuff.? Again I see no problem.

Efish this is the 5th god damn time you have started a thread about shit that is? in PM or IM. Which to me you are just stirring the pot. If you or anyone has a problem, man the fuck up and report the pm to mods and not the edited versions. I have backed up a copy of his PM box so I have copies of the originals. This is retarded baby horseshit that goes on anymore.

You guys seem to keep forgeting this person does nothing but this. Yea he is a mad man. His job is this, this is his life.? 24hrs a day in a wheelchair surfing the net for GNR. He might be over the top. But that is a whole other conversation not for the PUBLIC board.

Like some others in the thread have said, he could have deleted that PM in a matter of 2 seconds.
That was the PM quote on quote that was not sent to me, but to someone that forwarded it to me.
Back in May, when he first contacted me on AIM, he tried to sell me his whole collection, and I know he's offered to a lot of other people.
We are dealing with thousands of dollars in the selling of ILLEGAL bootlegs, so this is no little matter.
I dont care if he buys stuff from Japan or whatever, I dont care if he gives you alll his bootlegs for free, I dont care if he comes to your house and releaves you under the table.... the fact is that he is trying to gain thousands of dollar by selling Guns N' Roses bootlegged concerts, and that is very illegal and is a big deal.

I had more to say, but just got lost in the train of thought....
Now to read your other posts!

Boo Fucking Whoo

So for a guy that has known about it for months why did'nt you say something then. Oh that is right you guys were pals until you guys had a falling out. There is no facts here except you post stating something  and it could be complete BULL SHIT FOR ALL WE KNOW.

The real proof is worth a thousand words.

I see none.

Is this or is it not atleast your 5th thread about pm or aim messages. It takes 2 to tango your just as much at fualt here. If you really wanted to do soemthing about it like an adult you would of told one of the AFD mods and let them investigate it.

You expect us to go on plain and simple here say.

Well............

And what happend to your comment the other day you were not going to post here anymore.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2006, 03:54:38 PM »

Bottom line there is no proof if there was he would be dealt with.

GNR is realeasing a fucking album and were arguing over this bullshit.

Forget it sitback and enjoy the show.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
EFISH
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2006, 03:56:37 PM »

I really dont care to go back and forth with you but if you believe that PM i posted in the first thread is false, I can have that person forward it to you, or print screen it. Whatever.. You know that its true, because you know that he is trying to do it.....

And what happend to your comment the other day you were not going to post here anymore.
I lied.  ok
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2006, 04:04:49 PM »

I am not going to out anyone in my response to this, all I am going to say is that when the issue started with TB in the other thread the PM response I got from people who were terrorized, PMed to death, offered sales of bootlegs and the like was overwhelming. ?

It is not my personal policy to throw people on the cross for shits and giggles. ?If I didn't have the information 1st hand to back up everything I have said regarding this I wouldn't bother but I truly believe this guy is a bain to the community and to this board no matter what anyone has claimed to have gotten from him for free. ?

He chastises others for sharing things he doesn't like a file extension of. ?He is just plain rude before other people edit his posts. ?There is no excuse for this and editing it later doesn't mean he never wrote it. ?I don't see how people are misunderstanding his meaning when he types "THIS IS SHIT" "YOU ARE A FU$%ING LIAR" and someone else later changes it to "HEY THANKS FOR THIS" or "ENJOY YOUR MP3S"

Just because he shares some things here does NOT make his selling of boots acceptable.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2006, 04:06:41 PM »

I really dont care to go back and forth with you but if you believe that PM i posted in the first thread is false, I can have that person forward it to you, or print screen it. Whatever.. You know that its true, because you know that he is trying to do it.....

I lied.? ok

Look I will try and make this my last post in this thread. I do not know he is trying to do anything and if i did I wouuld not be associated with him like I am. I like others on here trade and have the luxory of being able to go on private tracker sites that have very good stuff. by standing up for him I'm putting myself on the line and i know this becuase i have been warned. i trust the person in question is on the up and up. I believe him. I consider him my freind in the gnr bootleg world. I would not stick up for him if i believed for one minute he was doing something wrong. Me just talking with you about this hurts my rep on tracker sites. So I'm out of this thread for now rofl.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2006, 04:09:32 PM »

I am not going to out anyone in my response to this, all I am going to say is that when the issue started with TB in the other thread the PM response I got from people who were terrorized, PMed to death, offered sales of bootlegs and the like was overwhelming. ?

It is not my personal policy to throw people on the cross for shits and giggles. ?If I didn't have the information 1st hand to back up everything I have said regarding this I wouldn't bother but I truly believe this guy is a bain to the community and to this board no matter what anyone has claimed to have gotten from him for free. ?

He chastises others for sharing things he doesn't like a file extension of. ?He is just plain rude before other people edit his posts. ?There is no excuse for this and editing it later doesn't mean he never wrote it. ?I don't see how people are misunderstanding his meaning when he types "THIS IS SHIT" "YOU ARE A FU$%ING LIAR" and someone else later changes it to "HEY THANKS FOR THIS" or "ENJOY YOUR MP3S"

Just because he shares some things here does NOT make his selling of boots acceptable.

I did not change any of those post in that thread. I did not modify any. Promise you that as a fellow gnr fan? peace

honestly i have only wrote one thing for him in the last week. It has probally been months since i edited anything and that was in those threads about his flacs being mp3. or his arguements with BTD  In all and all i only did it maybe 8 total post only in last 9 months. and none before then.  Again you can only takle me for my word. Read back my post from the beginning i like to think i'm a pretty honest guy. And a hardcore fan that enjoys bootlegs and sharing.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 04:15:43 PM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
robinfinckfan
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2006, 09:32:02 AM »

you guys need a life. who appointed any of you to be the GnR police. Is Axl doing anything about it?  If you see it for sale, how about this= DON'T FUCKING BUY IT Shocked

How are any of you better than the punks that the bootleg and sell the shit? Because some of you got " connections" to a dude who has alot of shows and you can do a b+p and get shows for free, your a better person, what a joke. GnR community is nothing more than liberals VS. conservatives. Politics, this is a god damn rock n' fuckin roll band, people are fans and you guys turn it into a political playground to show off your cock and balls. 

GET A LIFE, SERIOUSLY,  get laid, get a job, od, do something
erric
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2006, 10:26:21 AM »

Well said ok
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2006, 10:45:11 AM »

robinfinckfan: you are absolutely right. But there is a difference if you are trading to get stuff or if you are buying it. I won't buy any bootleg - no matter how rare it may be. If I can't trade to get it, I will leave it.

And I think that I have a life.

To quote you a little bit: "DON'T FUCKING" mess around with a topic if you don't like it hihi

Don't take everything too serious. ok
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2006, 07:24:05 PM »

you guys need a life. who appointed any of you to be the GnR police. Is Axl doing anything about it?  If you see it for sale, how about this= DON'T FUCKING BUY IT Shocked

How are any of you better than the punks that the bootleg and sell the shit? Because some of you got " connections" to a dude who has alot of shows and you can do a b+p and get shows for free, your a better person, what a joke. GnR community is nothing more than liberals VS. conservatives. Politics, this is a god damn rock n' fuckin roll band, people are fans and you guys turn it into a political playground to show off your cock and balls. 

GET A LIFE, SERIOUSLY,  get laid, get a job, od, do something

You're contradicting yourself though. Who made you the person to give a shit about what's going on with other people? Worry about yourself, rather than worrying about the problems of others. So, in your words, "HOW ABOUT THIS", if you don't like the thread, STAY OUT OF IT!!! And yes, people that download bootlegs, trade for them or do B&P in order to get them, are better than the fucks who sell bootlegs to people for profit. I haven't heard anyone stick up for people selling bootlegs before, until just now. So do you sell them or what?? Maybe you need to "get a life, get laid or OD" if you have so much time in your life to worry about a situation that has nothing to do with you... am I right?

EDIT: Is this Timebomb under another name he has or a relative or something??
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 07:26:27 PM by lennonisgod » Logged

sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2006, 08:24:55 PM »

No.

He has not been on much and this guy is not him.

Everyone should really give it a rest on the whole subject. I have not seen anyone jump on here and say he is. So please put this dumb thread to bed. It is time for Chinese Democracy. right Fucking Now. This is stupid to continue this thread.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 08:30:02 PM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
robinfinckfan
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2006, 09:50:05 PM »

you guys need a life. who appointed any of you to be the GnR police. Is Axl doing anything about it?? If you see it for sale, how about this= DON'T FUCKING BUY IT Shocked

How are any of you better than the punks that the bootleg and sell the shit? Because some of you got " connections" to a dude who has alot of shows and you can do a b+p and get shows for free, your a better person, what a joke. GnR community is nothing more than liberals VS. conservatives. Politics, this is a god damn rock n' fuckin roll band, people are fans and you guys turn it into a political playground to show off your cock and balls.?

GET A LIFE, SERIOUSLY,? get laid, get a job, od, do something

You're contradicting yourself though. Who made you the person to give a shit about what's going on with other people? Worry about yourself, rather than worrying about the problems of others. So, in your words, "HOW ABOUT THIS", if you don't like the thread, STAY OUT OF IT!!! And yes, people that download bootlegs, trade for them or do B&P in order to get them, are better than the fucks who sell bootlegs to people for profit. I haven't heard anyone stick up for people selling bootlegs before, until just now. So do you sell them or what?? Maybe you need to "get a life, get laid or OD" if you have so much time in your life to worry about a situation that has nothing to do with you... am I right?

No, I don't care about what you do, that's my point. Why do you care so much? why does anyone care? a member who's selling? what ? drugs, secrets to nukes, what?

I'm sorry, I think theres bigger problems in the world than a dude peddling some dvd's ok ok : ok:OK!

Am I a seller= No
Have I bought dvd's? = yes

I am a fan and I love their live show. That's where it stops for me.

I care less than a little bit where or how or when or from who you got your's from ok

because I am a fan doesn't mean I'm the judge and jury over someone else. are ya' smellin what I'm steppin in?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 10:04:15 PM by robinfinckfan » Logged
domi
Kashmir
Rocker

Vae Victis!

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2006, 10:33:22 PM »

Sorry, can anybody explain me? What's the difference between selling and selling? I don't get it!

On the one hand we have a guy who (apparently) offers bootlegs to get rare and unreleased bootlegs. This guy has shared nearly his hole collection on dime and some of this boots haven't even seen the light of the day yet.
But people are whining and complaining about him for some (sometimes legitimate) reasons.

On the other hand we have a guy who offers his collection for apparently 3000 dollars (?) (!!!), but nobody is complaining, no there is a six pages long thread about how you can raise the money to buy his stuff.

So, could anybody explain a complete newby what's the difference in these matters?

Omne ius hominum causa constitutum.
(Hermogenian, D. 1,5,2)
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2006, 11:22:52 PM »

Sorry, can anybody explain me? What's the difference between selling and selling? I don't get it!

On the one hand we have a guy who (apparently) offers bootlegs to get rare and unreleased bootlegs. This guy has shared nearly his hole collection on dime and some of this boots haven't even seen the light of the day yet.
But people are whining and complaining about him for some (sometimes legitimate) reasons.

On the other hand we have a guy who offers his collection for apparently 3000 dollars (?) (!!!), but nobody is complaining, no there is a six pages long thread about how you can raise the money to buy his stuff.

So, could anybody explain a complete newby what's the difference in these matters?

Exactly. I wonder the same thing.

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2006, 11:28:40 PM »

Selling bootlegs=illegal. ?There is no other needed explanation for this.

$10 or $3000 it is still illegal. ?I think that whole transaction thing got shot down anyway in the end. ?

Selling some and sharing some=still illegal.

Now I can understand to a point that some people want to have these shows and have no other means to aquire them but to pay for them at times because they don't have the proper equipment or internet connection to download overly large files. ?I can also understand someone taking one for the team so to speak to liberate something that is being sold. ?I have done this myself. ?

What I do not condone is someone offering sale of things and then complaining when the same files he/she is trying to sell are getting shared for free in different formats. ?

I also think, and remember this is just my opinion-that after the darknemus debacle that there should be no more mass money transactions condoned in this section simply because that is a prime example of how things can go terribly wrong and people wind up getting burned.

Frankly when I joined here I had no knowledge of torrents, upload sites or the like. ?I also didn't even have a DVD burner. ?I taught myself the torrent stuff which wasn't overly hard and then bought an external burner for $50.00. ?A much lesser expense than paying for bootlegs in the long run. ?I know everyone can't do this, I just wish people would ask if there is someone who has what they need instead of just paying for it. ?Especially stuff that is uploaded to trackers and the like.
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2006, 03:23:01 PM »

No.

He has not been on much and this guy is not him.

Everyone should really give it a rest on the whole subject. I have not seen anyone jump on here and say he is. So please put this dumb thread to bed. It is time for Chinese Democracy. right Fucking Now. This is stupid to continue this thread.

That was COMPLETE sarcasm by the way. I knew it wasn't him and I knew that from about 20 different things in that post, punctuation being the number one. Although you continue to tell people to just STOP this thread, hopefully something good comes out of this. Even if he doesn't get what he deserves IF INDEED he is selling bootlegs to people, maybe he will LEARN from this (Which I highly, highly doubt) and stop pulling that stupid bull shit on people. I just can't make myself believe that he ISN'T trying to sell them, because I know him enough to know how he is and there is only one person in this thread TELLING us that he doesn't sell bootlegs to anyone and that person is you. I'm definitely not accusing you of lying, but people can do things behind your back without you EVER knowing about them. So... as far as you KNOW he doesn't sell bootlegs, but what about the shit you don't know??

Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: