Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 11:08:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  SEPTEMBER IN 6 WEEKS--NO RELEASE DATE
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SEPTEMBER IN 6 WEEKS--NO RELEASE DATE  (Read 3282 times)
mikepatton
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: July 17, 2006, 10:19:55 AM »

what a shock..september is in 6 weeks and NO RELEASE DATE...NO CONFIRMATION OF A RELEASE BY THE LABEL...NOTHING......Guess what, there will be ZERO chance this album will be out in the fall.............what a surprise..everyone has been going on as if it is guaranteed this album will be out in the fall...like i said before, i will believe it when i have it in my stereo...........With the expectation and sales level this album would generate the release date would be announced 2 to 3 months in advance..it isnt gonna drop out of the sky one day........so all in all, another false release date.....i have come to the conclusion this album will NEVER be released
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 10:20:30 AM »

you should take some valium or something..
realx

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
EFISH
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 10:32:42 AM »

I can see where your coming from man. Trust me, everyone on this board is just as frusterated as you. Just don't give up hope man, it will come out. Just wait another month or so, wait 'till the band is back in the U.S, it will happen dude. Everything is going smooth, very smooth.. it's going to happen. No reason for it to not happen now after the amazingly succesful European tour. In about a month, no sooner... we will have announcement for the U.S tour, release date.. and my guess the day will be around October/November.
Calcy
Rocker

He's baaaaaaaack!

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 10:36:20 AM »

Remember The Who apparently have a new album out in October and no release date has been made yet.
Just wait a bit longer, it will be worth it!
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 10:38:11 AM »

oy vey? Roll Eyes?

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=31188.0

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Shirell
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 10:39:13 AM »

It's gonna be there, I can feel it!  September 2006 bring it on!!!
Wando
Rocker

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 10:50:35 AM »

Fortus Says NO To September Release

im currently in school, but got an email of fortus saying that he was hoping for a september release but it wont, but its still a go ahead for a fall release.

ill paste the message here but im in school for IT and hotmail is banned.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=74936
mr. moustache
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2006, 10:54:42 AM »

Why is September when everyone thinks it'll come out? November has been mentioned more and makes more sense. Give up up September.
nesto111
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2006, 11:06:01 AM »

I do think the album will be out this year more than likely end of November, what is actually woorying me is will it be any good. I have been to 3 of the european concerts and yes they have been fantastic and axls voice is in my opinion better than ever. The reason im concerned about the CD is that although the songs that they have been playing live are not all that bad I cnt help thinking that they are nothing special IRS for example just seems to bore me the more I listen to it. Only TWAT keeps me hooked and seems to grow the more you listen to it.
Again we dnt even know if any of these songs will be on the album...........     
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2006, 11:14:36 AM »

um...didn't Axl say "late Fall"?   confused

Why's everybody so obsessed with the album?  Can't you just be happy that Axl gets to hang out with rich fashion designers? -MotherGooseLuvR
RichardNixon
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2006, 11:19:32 AM »

um...didn't Axl say "late Fall"?? ?confused

Yeah. I mean, if the tour imploded that'd be one thing, but everything seems to be fine (as far as we know).

Axl said "late fall" so that means November-ish.
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2006, 11:47:29 AM »

its always been said (or thought should i say) on here that august will be a reasonable date, thats like 4months till the end of the year, a great amount of time for promo till the end of the year

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2006, 11:50:58 AM »

we`ll most likely get the news after the tour in early august. you can still complain when august passes without any real news ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2006, 11:53:19 AM »

Im glad I got to see them at Hammerstein, if they tour with out CD being released Im going to see them again.  CD is just a cd, we cant control it being released or not.  So take the opportunity to see GNR while you can.

smeagol2124
Rocker

I will not go quietly

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2006, 11:57:53 AM »

I said a month ago to think November and not September........................  November 14th still sounds like a real nice day.

Pilferk, when would information need to go to print advertising for that to happen?  Is it 6 weeks out or is it 4 weeks out, I forget?
EFISH
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2006, 12:02:40 PM »

4 weeks sounds about right. it doesnt take that long to do...

its bound to happen soon, and when it does the media, and our gnr boards will go nuts!
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2006, 12:06:12 PM »

what a shock..september is in 6 weeks and NO RELEASE DATE...NO CONFIRMATION OF A RELEASE BY THE LABEL...NOTHING......Guess what, there will be ZERO chance this album will be out in the fall.............what a surprise..everyone has been going on as if it is guaranteed this album will be out in the fall...like i said before, i will believe it when i have it in my stereo...........With the expectation and sales level this album would generate the release date would be announced 2 to 3 months in advance..it isnt gonna drop out of the sky one day........so all in all, another false release date.....i have come to the conclusion this album will NEVER be released

Seeing as the emails people have receive point to the fact that they'll be doing all the planning after the European tour, I think you're giving up to soon.

I feel very confident that we'll have Chinese Democracy in our hands by the end of this year.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2006, 12:12:36 PM »

Back in '91,
UYI release date came
5 weeks before street.

"Don't Cry" was released
As UYI's first single
3 weeks before street.

At the time it was
The most anticipated
Release in decades.

No one said "It's done"
Even after "Bad Apples"
Was leaked on FM.

A "Billboard" item
With dates just popped up one day...
That's how they announced.

The industry's changed,
But really not all that much
As releases go...

October? Maybe.
From a marketing standpoint
November is best.

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2006, 12:19:47 PM »

Same shit, different day.

Oh come on people.

We're in the middle of a HUGE and successfull European tour, and you complain AGAIN?

STOP WHINNING...

IT'LL BE ANNOUNCED WHEN THEY'RE FUCKIN READY TO ANNOUNCE IT.

LOCKED.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: