Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 07:48:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Let's Liberate The Bootleg DVDs, Folks!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Let's Liberate The Bootleg DVDs, Folks!  (Read 97921 times)
JAC185
« Reply #120 on: May 19, 2006, 06:55:33 AM »

Thanks so much for doing this guys!

Just thinking here.... If you will be the first people to get these dvds, could you not use them to trade for something else rare first and get that out to?

Of course im not greedy though, i think 4 shows would do for me!  hihi
flickn
« Reply #121 on: May 19, 2006, 08:55:32 AM »

I know the taper and have drop alittle email as well.Do not pm me with offers I want to see if I get a reply first also.
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2006, 09:09:04 AM »

I'm also interested in procuring the 2 camera shot for the 17th.  Is that by this same guy?  Can someone PM me a link to where this stuff is being offered?  I'd rather get this stuff locked up sooner than later.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
flickn
« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2006, 09:42:02 AM »

I'm also interested in procuring the 2 camera shot for the 17th.? Is that by this same guy?? Can someone PM me a link to where this stuff is being offered?? I'd rather get this stuff locked up sooner than later.

-darknemus

I got you on AIM , my name is flicknn on there , btw
Blackeyed
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #124 on: May 19, 2006, 10:52:59 AM »

Hi all

I can lend a hand too if needed. I can do authoring, video editing and all that if needed.  Almost like pro stuff....
So if any help needed on that side of the dvd's
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2006, 12:34:15 PM »

I'm also interested in procuring the 2 camera shot for the 17th.? Is that by this same guy?? Can someone PM me a link to where this stuff is being offered?? I'd rather get this stuff locked up sooner than later.

-darknemus

If any help is still needed in getting this stuff so it can be torrented ASAP I'll help. Please PM me and let me know. As soon as I get all four downloaded I can seed for weeks and weeks as well. I have a decent ratio at both DIME and pctracker but they could always use some help!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Duffsangel
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2006, 12:45:50 PM »

If more money or seeds are needed let me know.

By the way Hi to everyone
kunzerd
VIP

5/12/06, 5/17/06, 11/10/06, 11/26/11, 2/10/12,

« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2006, 12:50:27 PM »

hey guys, at work and cant read the whole thread. been away for the past day, can anyone tell me what the status is with this project? where we are at?

thanks.

12/06/02 - Philly RIOT
5/12/06 - Hammerstein, NY
5/17/06 - Hammerstein, NY
11/10/06 - MSG
11/26/11 - Camden. NJ
2/10/12 - Roseland Ballroom, NY
2/24/12 - HoB, AC, NJ
6/12/13 - Quebec
7/14/16 -
flickn
« Reply #128 on: May 19, 2006, 01:27:41 PM »

i got a reply from the taper , just trying to work out some minor details
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #129 on: May 19, 2006, 02:21:03 PM »

Ok, I've purchased all 4 discs.. they will ship out to me within 10 days and I've requested they be overnighted to me.  At that point, we'll work out the rest of the details i.e. distribution and all that.

I'm also offering the seller a cash incentive to get them out to me sooner, so we'll see if he / she is interested.

-darknemus

T-Bone
Opening Act

« Reply #130 on: May 19, 2006, 02:30:28 PM »

At that point, we'll work out the rest of the details i.e. distribution and all that.
Nice work. When all is said and done if you need help seeding, or B+P help, or $ to offset the damage, I'm in.

T
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #131 on: May 19, 2006, 02:31:16 PM »

Ok, I've purchased all 4 discs.. they will ship out to me within 10 days and I've requested they be overnighted to me.  At that point, we'll work out the rest of the details i.e. distribution and all that.

I'm also offering the seller a cash incentive to get them out to me sooner, so we'll see if he / she is interested.

-darknemus

Awesome! Thanks so much for your work on this. Do not hesitate to let me know if I can help in any way, shape or form with this.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
kunzerd
VIP

« Reply #132 on: May 19, 2006, 02:35:49 PM »

Ok, I've purchased all 4 discs.. they will ship out to me within 10 days and I've requested they be overnighted to me.? At that point, we'll work out the rest of the details i.e. distribution and all that.

-darknemus

awesome. keep us all posted, so we can all do our part.

thanks.

12/06/02 - Philly RIOT
11/10/06 - MSG
11/26/11 - Camden. NJ
2/24/12 - HoB, AC, NJ
6/12/13 - Quebec
7/14/16 -
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #133 on: May 19, 2006, 02:36:12 PM »

Just to say, this is great to see. First off that you are willing to pay that much for some bootlegs, but more importantly that you are willing to share your possesions with the rest of us. Thank's to all involved, especially the guy who taped the shows!!!
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2006, 03:17:22 PM »

Thank you dark for all you're doing and for letting us know. I will start working on some DVD covers for these. I think they'll be done whenever the seeding will start.

What's the deal with the close-ups by the way? First, Dylan says there aren't any close-ups except for Night #1, then GNRArnold says there are close-ups on Night #4. So, who's right in the end? Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 03:19:35 PM by Will » Logged

agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2006, 03:18:05 PM »

I guess I'm a little late, I just saw this thread, but if you guys still need any help on this one, count me in Smiley
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #136 on: May 19, 2006, 03:20:55 PM »

Thank you dark for all you're doing and for letting us know. I will start working on some DVD covers for these. I think they'll be done whenever the seeding will start.

What's the deal with the close-ups by the way? First, Dylan says there aren't any close-ups except for Night #1, then GNRArnold said there are close-ups on every night. So, who's right in the end?

There are closeups for night 1 and night 4.  I'll post the descriptions here below:

5/12/06 new yorrk city hammerstein ballroom....136 min. 2 dvd set comes complete with professional artwork menu and chapters.... this is a waist up close or closer dvd some wide outs but not many....... if you want to see as close as you can get this is the one. takes away from the stage show with all its lights and gizmos going on and like 6 other band members going nuts at the same time but you can count how many freckles are on axls face and what guitar strings are being played and such........different set list then mos of the other shows............ great crystal clear perfect picture nice sound...cant go wrong.

5/14/06 this is an exclusively shot wide stage shot dead center with 0 obstructions. steady nice close up wide stage remember we are in a club so wide stage is closer. you have 3 screens in the middle that capture all the close action...... get to see everything even with the big firestorm and light show really nice.......... same as above 2 dvd set art menus deluxe.....different set list than first nite has rocket queen

5/15/06 this is an exclusively shot wide close shot which means it gets the middle 1/3 of the stage from top of drummers head to foot of stage in froont on a tripod over 2 hours of action way different set list and again like above crystal clear killer sound and all done up with art and menus, ect........this is one of my favorites.................
5/17/06 well this was the nite of craziness, special guests(izzy, s bach, kid rock, and more) they were all on night train and some others seperately. anyhow this show was the closing nite of the historical run at the hammerstein axls new home.....so he says...was a killer show with a little bit differnt set list more older gnr stuff almost the whole appetite cd and the longest one 2 hours 40 min. killer show 2 camera mix with wide stage close shots and everything in between. just complete nuts.....2 dvd set and recommended like 5/15

(I edited a couple spelling errors in the quote - otherwise, its exact)

-darknemus

kunzerd
VIP

« Reply #137 on: May 19, 2006, 03:27:04 PM »

sounds like between the 4 shows the taper mightve gotten decent coverage. if i can get good sound and sync up the light show on edits, i might be able to edit this all to look like a multicamera 3 hour plus show (taking the best song performances per show, using the guest star performances, best solos).

cant wait for the torrents so i can get to work.

thanks again dark.

12/06/02 - Philly RIOT
11/10/06 - MSG
11/26/11 - Camden. NJ
2/24/12 - HoB, AC, NJ
6/12/13 - Quebec
7/14/16 -
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #138 on: May 19, 2006, 03:33:48 PM »

Wow, so all these are actually 4 x 2DVDs...! Awesome, quality should be great. Thanks for the information dark.

darknemus
Legend

« Reply #139 on: May 19, 2006, 03:34:54 PM »

Wow, so all these are actually 4 x 2DVDs...! Awesome, quality should be great. Thanks for the information dark.

No problem.  I'll keep you all in the loop as soon as I know when they've been shipped out and all that.

-darknemus

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: