Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 02:07:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Let's Liberate The Bootleg DVDs, Folks!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Let's Liberate The Bootleg DVDs, Folks!  (Read 97946 times)
flickn
« Reply #240 on: May 20, 2006, 06:57:35 PM »

Where is it on eBay? I'm not seeing it.

I think he is talking about the cd's . I don't see the videos anywhere on there.
EFISH
« Reply #241 on: May 20, 2006, 07:30:06 PM »

my bad .. its the audio not the dvds

i misinterpreted a pm i got.. but yeah anyway thats still gay all the torrent are free thanks to dark and now this guy is selling darks stuff to get money... motherfucker hihi
EFISH
« Reply #242 on: May 20, 2006, 07:43:38 PM »

dank not dark... my bad
mr_gonella
« Reply #243 on: May 20, 2006, 07:58:56 PM »

So, I didn't undestand yet. They already bought the DVDs ? or they are waiting for something?
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #244 on: May 20, 2006, 08:09:08 PM »

So, I didn't undestand yet. They already bought the DVDs ? or they are waiting for something?

I have paid for the discs.  I was told they will ship in about 10 days. I've also paid for overnight shipping so that once they do I'll get them the day after.  I'll keep everyone informed of the status as I know it.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #245 on: May 20, 2006, 08:12:57 PM »

I have paid for the discs.? I was told they will ship in about 10 days. I've also paid for overnight shipping so that once they do I'll get them the day after.? I'll keep everyone informed of the status as I know it.

-darknemus

HAHAHA! 10 days, LMAO... He told me that a couple times, it took a month for them to be shipped out... And you might as well have just flushed the overnight delivery money down the toilet... He usually just puts stamps on the envelope and drops them in a mail box.

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #246 on: May 20, 2006, 08:18:02 PM »

Well we'll see what happens.  He's guarantted me FedEx shipping w/ tracking.  We've had a few conversations now.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
flickn
« Reply #247 on: May 20, 2006, 08:37:15 PM »

i have had no problems in the past with this taper ,...
acdcUSSR
Rocker

Here Tomorrow...

« Reply #248 on: May 20, 2006, 10:43:21 PM »

And in about 9-10 months, hopefully they'll be on blu-ray discs (which are 25 GB for single layer discs, 200 GB for 8 layer discs). And those will be even closer to the master. Can't wait for the shows!
Any GN'R traders out there that will accept AC/DC in a trade? I'd rather trade for these shows than do B&P.

You dig, what the fuck I'm saying? Homefuck!?
EFISH
« Reply #249 on: May 21, 2006, 02:21:39 AM »

AC/DC....

consider it done

what are we trading again? lol

gnr ac/dc fav bands
whatever u want to trade.. ill get it and do it lol   G-N-R-A-C-D-C FANS UNITE beer
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #250 on: May 21, 2006, 02:38:05 AM »

This is great news! Thanks for spearheading this Dark, and a big thank you to everyone else who made this happen!  beer

Hopefully, this has shown the people who film GN'R shows that the GN'R fan community just want to see their favorite band perform and share the joy, and hopefully that will encourage them to, in the future, give this stuff up for free. I am taking my DV camera to Inland Invasion in September, and even though I haven't got the slightest idea how to transfer DV to a computer (and I doubt my PC could handle it), I will send the master DV tape to Dark or anyone else who can make it available to the rest of the fans. Hopefully, most of us feel that way about it.

But I digress... Thanks again for this collective effort!  beer
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #251 on: May 21, 2006, 03:32:31 AM »

whats the website for this guy?
MarioGunner
Rocker

I should've known you're crazy

« Reply #252 on: May 21, 2006, 03:36:24 AM »

I am more than willing to put in for this thing, but I do have a question. My computer and its equipment is not up to snuff to be able to download the show in full. Now I have a DVD recorder, so my quesion is this: Once this is done, could I get a copy from someone, and in turn I could make some copies also for fellow board members, to help each other out. I just cant download it from the net, but I am more than willing to make copies for other members if I can get a copy myself.

I would definitely do this too, it?s a great way to spread to fans, got some friends in latin america who might be wanting this very bad, just like me in central america? ok

Oh, and THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT WORK AND EFFORT, TRADING COMMUNITY ROCK ON!!!!

You can run like a river
Till you end up in the sea
And you run till night is black
And keep on going in your dream

My NEW Trading Space http://www.freewebs.com/mariogunner/
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #253 on: May 21, 2006, 03:38:18 AM »

well I'm definitely after it for Czech Republic, I'm gonna spread it with minibOOn from gnrportal.net

SuicideUZI
Headliner

Kill Your Idols

« Reply #254 on: May 21, 2006, 03:47:59 AM »

Dark is there any chance you could ask him if he has the ability to burn these to dual-layer DVDs so we can have 4 shows on 4 discs instead of having 2 discs for each show?  I have a dual-layer DVD burner and would be more then happy to B&P since im sure most people would rather just have a whole show on one disc.  If you would rather just continue with getting the shows on 8 dvds could you tell me the sellers contact info cus I'll probably go ahead spend the money to have them on dual-layer discs if he can do that.

Also im gonna try to look into posting these on a newsgroup somewhere, everyone who has newsgroup access would be able to get them really fast this way

now the damge is done
and we're back out on the run
funny how everything was roses
when we held onto the guns
zombux
Legend

« Reply #255 on: May 21, 2006, 03:50:37 AM »

Dual Layer DVD is 7times more expensive (at least in our country) than regular DVD+/-R, it's not the best way confused

SuicideUZI
Headliner

Kill Your Idols

« Reply #256 on: May 21, 2006, 03:58:01 AM »

maybe not worth it to you but i'd much spend an extra $15 or so to get 4 blank dual-layer dvds and have 1 disc per show, which is why i asked for the sellers contact info if dark would rather just continue with the 8 DVDs

now the damge is done
and we're back out on the run
funny how everything was roses
when we held onto the guns
MarioGunner
Rocker

I should've known you're crazy

« Reply #257 on: May 21, 2006, 04:00:17 AM »

sounds like between the 4 shows the taper mightve gotten decent coverage. if i can get good sound and sync up the light show on edits, i might be able to edit this all to look like a multicamera 3 hour plus show (taking the best song performances per show, using the guest star performances, best solos).

cant wait for the torrents so i can get to work.

thanks again dark.

That?s a great, great idea, very, very nice, i?m sorry i repeat so much sometimes, it?s just that i?m so damn excited!!!!!

Thanx again to EVERYONE giving something into this!!!!!!!

You can run like a river
Till you end up in the sea
And you run till night is black
And keep on going in your dream

My NEW Trading Space http://www.freewebs.com/mariogunner/
zombux
Legend

« Reply #258 on: May 21, 2006, 04:01:24 AM »

maybe not worth it to you but i'd much spend an extra $15 or so to get 4 blank dual-layer dvds and have 1 disc per show, which is why i asked for the sellers contact info if dark would rather just continue with the 8 DVDs

well the shows will be reauthored for sure, so I think there will be DVD-DL versions as well. we'll see peace

Mahler_22
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #259 on: May 21, 2006, 04:03:46 AM »

ok Dark,, been readin for solng here, not posting in any board, but this one its hard to not to say a single thing,,,, the thing is... are you sure about all this?? i mean, i dont want to be the prick who turn the hopes down, but, you say you have talked the guy right?? so i think this is serious... seen the pics, i suposse they're screencaps from the video, but have you asked all the things you need to protect yourself of being ?mmm lets say "mugged"? (spell?) ? i mean, i would have asked for a 10 sec clip of each show if i was spending at least more than a $100 US... not that is too much money, but consider all the factors and all fans and readers of this board that got their hopes up when one guy said "i'll be here next week with news that rock the trade community" (fagg),,, or things like that,, i mean, lets hope this worked well,, and by the way, have you asked about the source?? ?maybe i didnt pay attention to every single post in this topic but i mean, the angles, the camera, the encoding format, and most important, if these DVDs are gonna be authored by this particular guy? ? i think i saw somewhere that is the same guy who made MSG02, but only taped the show right? ?wouldnt be great to have an authored version of Jarl? or Will?? (not to suck their balls off but they do such an amazing job on that!!) ?

And finally one last though that maybe everyone in here are gonna bitch on me for this thought....

-Remember how Velver Revolver were supossed to release a live DVD of their first gig?? ?And then they didnt 'cuz it was already out there as a bootleg,, and its been said that those 4 shows were recorded for a DVD release, and also read somewhere that those were filmed in HD!! ?So, the question is:
Would you prefer (hypothetically (spell?)) ?an Jarl Will Limulus etc authored version od those 4 shows? ?or----
A fully official relase of one DVD cam mixed of 4 shows in High Definition?Huh

Again, i hope everything works out great for us fans!! ?ok im there for anything, from money to encoding to posteage to seeding w/e,, just name it!!!

By far, best post i've ever read in few years!! ?

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: