Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 03:26:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Let's Liberate The Bootleg DVDs, Folks!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Let's Liberate The Bootleg DVDs, Folks!  (Read 97918 times)
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #360 on: May 26, 2006, 11:39:12 AM »

I have always heard good things about Nero but I have no experience with it and I'm scared to dump $100 (or whatever it costs) into it, ya know? I use a totally seperate program to burn CD+Gs, do you know if Nero will do that too by any chance?

russtcb,

Check your PMs.  And I do believe Nero does CD+G - but I'm not positive on that front.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
flickn
« Reply #361 on: May 26, 2006, 11:42:49 AM »

nero costs fifty dollars , and there is even a trial version on nero.com you can use also.

imo, best burning program out there
chad_er33
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #362 on: May 26, 2006, 11:56:47 AM »

i have been using roxio 7 for almost a year with little to no issues.  i have heard from lots of people that nero works very well too.
flickn
« Reply #363 on: May 26, 2006, 12:01:09 PM »

let's face it , if your running on 3.00 cpu and a gig or less of ram you will have problems with torrents and burening.Torrenting sucks up alot of computer resources
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #364 on: May 26, 2006, 12:06:54 PM »

let's face it , if your running on 3.00 cpu and a gig or less of ram you will have problems with torrents and burening.Torrenting sucks up alot of computer resources

I'm running a DuoCore at 2.8ghz with 3 gigs or DDR2 RAM. That's why I'm confused by the issues.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
jaknudsen
Rocker

I'm a mule!

« Reply #365 on: May 26, 2006, 12:53:18 PM »

I'm running a DuoCore at 2.8ghz with 3 gigs or DDR2 RAM. That's why I'm confused by the issues.

Maybe you could try copying the folder with the DVD and burning from the copied folder, not the one accessed by your bittorrent client? I've never had problem with playing/burning and seeding at once, but I'm on a Mac.

looooooooove's sooooo straaange

2006-06-28 Oslo, NOR
2010-06-02 Oslo, NOR
2018-07-19 Oslo, NOR
2022-06-15 Stavanger, NOR
flickn
« Reply #366 on: May 26, 2006, 01:09:41 PM »

your running at 2.8 that says it all .....bittorrent uses alot of resources....it doesnt crash your computer. but it certainly tends to lag at times i bet
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #367 on: May 26, 2006, 01:18:11 PM »

your running at 2.8 that says it all .....bittorrent uses alot of resources....it doesnt crash your computer. but it certainly tends to lag at times i bet

Wow thats hard to believe that .20 that much of a difference in processor speed would make the difference when I'm running triple the average ram. Also, that doesn't really explain why I didn't have this problem when I ran all the same stuff on a P4 at 1.7ghz.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
jaknudsen
Rocker

I'm a mule!

« Reply #368 on: May 26, 2006, 01:25:49 PM »

My powerbook runs at 1.67, and the bittorrent client uses 7-12% CPU ?

looooooooove's sooooo straaange

2006-06-28 Oslo, NOR
2010-06-02 Oslo, NOR
2018-07-19 Oslo, NOR
2022-06-15 Stavanger, NOR
mlewis
Rocker

« Reply #369 on: May 26, 2006, 01:36:25 PM »

It depends which client you use for bittorrent- use utorrent (mu)- it has the smallest memory footprint of any I know, and the best performance.
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #370 on: May 26, 2006, 02:22:59 PM »

It depends which client you use for bittorrent- use utorrent (mu)- it has the smallest memory footprint of any I know, and the best performance.

I generally use BitTornado

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #371 on: May 26, 2006, 02:43:37 PM »

Personally, I use Nero to burn all of my DVDs.  Have had no major issues that I'm aware of.

-darknemus

I have always heard good things about Nero but I have no experience with it and I'm scared to dump $100 (or whatever it costs) into it, ya know? I use a totally seperate program to burn CD+Gs, do you know if Nero will do that too by any chance?

Download nero, that's what i did Smiley

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #372 on: May 26, 2006, 03:06:04 PM »

Personally, I use Nero to burn all of my DVDs.? Have had no major issues that I'm aware of.

-darknemus

I accuired Nero this afternoon  peace I'm gonna install it some time tonight or tomorrow when I'm not working and try that out.

Sorry to continue to be so off topic, but how is Nero for making audio and mp3 CDs too?

MarioGunner
Rocker

I should've known you're crazy

« Reply #373 on: May 26, 2006, 03:33:27 PM »

its really good, i love it, but for dvds sometimes i?d rather use dvd rhink, when they are encrypted  ok

You can run like a river
Till you end up in the sea
And you run till night is black
And keep on going in your dream

My NEW Trading Space http://www.freewebs.com/mariogunner/
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #374 on: May 26, 2006, 03:35:06 PM »

its really good, i love it, but for dvds sometimes i?d rather use dvd rhink, when they are encrypted? ok

I rarely ever copy anything thats encrypted. I usually just download concert bootlegs off of Dime or pc tracker so that shouldn't end up bothering me too much.

flickn
« Reply #375 on: May 26, 2006, 03:48:53 PM »

Personally, I use Nero to burn all of my DVDs.? Have had no major issues that I'm aware of.

-darknemus

I accuired Nero this afternoon? peace I'm gonna install it some time tonight or tomorrow when I'm not working and try that out.

Sorry to continue to be so off topic, but how is Nero for making audio and mp3 CDs too?

it works great , you can even donwload a patch to burn flacs directly to cd , through nero
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #376 on: May 26, 2006, 06:35:52 PM »

can we have the patch link

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #377 on: May 26, 2006, 06:36:50 PM »

i know for a fact on the dime they will not let u do all 4 dvd shows 1 torrent. they will want 1 show 1 torrent. u do not need to go to the pct to torrent it jarl will do it there i herd. but not all can get there so for alot of people that belong here or other boards need the dime for the torrent of the shows

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #378 on: May 26, 2006, 08:38:10 PM »

can we have the patch link

Not so familar with the term....whats a patch link?

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #379 on: May 26, 2006, 08:42:41 PM »

i know for a fact on the dime they will not let u do all 4 dvd shows 1 torrent. they will want 1 show 1 torrent. u do not need to go to the pct to torrent it jarl will do it there i herd. but not all can get there so for alot of people that belong here or other boards need the dime for the torrent of the shows

I am positive not everyone here is registered at DIME. What happens to those who aren't members there?

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: