Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 02:53:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Who preordered Harry Potter's last ?
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who preordered Harry Potter's last ?  (Read 4269 times)
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« on: April 26, 2007, 06:58:38 PM »

I'm just about to  Grin

Nothing to say
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 07:32:39 PM »

I though about doing the pre oder thing. but decided to just walk in to a wal- mart at midnight and pick it up.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 07:40:03 PM »

I can't wait to read it, i just re read the last two...

I can't believe this author got me hooked on something for the past 7 years.

Nothing to say
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 07:48:26 PM »

It's going to be cool to read the last one. But also suck at the same time.

I start re-reading the past books last weekend right now I', about half way done with Book 4 .

EFISH
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 07:59:10 PM »

I can't wait to read it, i just re read the last two...

I can't believe this author got me hooked on something for the past 7 years.

Funny, I just re-read the last two this week, also.

In love with the series. Can't wait 'till book 7.
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 07:59:40 PM »

I'll be either in Vietnam or Cambodia when it's released so i'll read it on busses and in cafes. ?It'll be sad to end the series but there's so many questions I want answered - I just can't wait to read it!

Shall we speculate?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 08:07:37 PM »

Hell yeah we should speculate.

Is snape good or bad? I think it could go either way. But I don't see him making out of the last book alive.

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 08:11:37 PM »

I want snape to be good, i want him to have faked dumbledore's death, i want that stupid drago and his stupid mother to die ( basically), i want harry's aunt to divorce from her husband for hagrid( that'd be a good laugh wouldn't it ? lol) ....

Anyway, hmm, so, what about the horcuxes ? what are they ?

Nothing to say
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 08:14:46 PM »

the locket from book Five.

That one is pretty clear.

I think their maybe one in the chamber of secrets. no Idea what it might be. I also think Harry is one.

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 08:15:38 PM »

How could harry be a horcruxe ?  Undecided

Nothing to say
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 08:17:58 PM »

I think he's good - Dumbledore wanted Snape to kill him cause he knew that'd be the only way to hold his cover. ?Why did Dumbledore trust Snape? ?Well, maybe Voldemort betrayed Snape somewhere along the line, or killed his parents just like he killed Harry's. ?Dumbledore wasn't wrong...he wasn't.

The person who stole the other Horecrux and left a note is Sirius Black's brother, or at least is some relation. ?RAB, was it? ?Or RIB. ?Either way, his name is Regelus Black and he will help Harry. yes

At some point, Dumbledore will appear in a painting or photo and give Harry advice.

Ron is actually gay for Harry and his flirting with Hermoinie is just a way of covering it up.

All houses will have to unite and Harry will be forced to side with Malfroy - the sorting hat even said so in a previous book.

Harry will not die.

peace
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2007, 08:21:09 PM »

How could harry be a horcruxe ?  Undecided

When I say harry I mean his scare sorry about that. I think he was made one by mistake.

The thing I want to know about is what happened during that missing period of time when the potters were killed and harry was dropped of with his aunt. plus how did voldermort get his wand back.

I doubt RAB / Sirius brother who took the Locket is going to help harry dude is dead.

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2007, 08:24:06 PM »

I think snape didn't kill dumbledore, at least, i hope it was a thing so that dumbledore could pretend to be dead.
After all, dumble felt sick and tired just before snape got in, maybe he was falling asleep ? maybe that thing in the cavern was really to protect him from death ? if it was a horcruxe, it would have protected voldemort from dying, so could it have protected dumbledore too ?

And i want drago out of the picture, in some sadistic king of child like way, i want him to die for hurting everyone i have come to like in the books lol !!!

Nothing to say
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2007, 08:28:50 PM »

the thing that dumbs drunk wasn't a horcruxe though. it was just a trap thing. Which also leads to someone having to help RAb steal the locket.

As many thing that will be answered in the last book I 'm sure their will be more questions that pop up that will not be answered.

I think Harry is going to bit it at the end. Still will take down Volds but bit it anyway.

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2007, 08:31:04 PM »

KJ Rowling said she wrote n?7 first, so we'll see ...

I hope she gives us as many details as possible, but it's probably going to be a hell of a long book..

Nothing to say
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2007, 08:31:38 PM »

I doubt RAB / Sirius brother who took the Locket is going to help harry dude is dead.

How do you know he's dead? ?He could have faked that easily enough, being a wizard and all. ?Going dark is probably the best way to take Voldemort down because he won't be pursued by Death Eaters.

There is a bit of parchment missing in Sirius' family tree - just a corner or something. ?Did we ever find out where that went?

Harry could well be a horcruxe but it'd be a shame cause he'd almost certainly have to die.

Dumbledore could still be alive. ?Maybe he has horcruxes too...I doubt it though, he's had his time. ?Plus, Rowling probably wants to teach all the kids about death so bringing him back to life wouldn't help there.
EFISH
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2007, 08:38:04 PM »

I think he's good.

I agree. I think we'll find that out in the final battle or even after. He might risk his life to save Harry/kill Voldemort.

The person who stole the other Horecrux and left a note is Sirius Black's brother, or at least is some relation.  RAB, was it?  Or RIB.  Either way, his name is Regelus Black and he will help Harry. yes
I agree. Regelus was a death eater, but betrayed Voldemort. He didn't last but a few days.....

At some point, Dumbledore will appear in a painting or photo and give Harry advice.

Agreed, but I don't think it's going to be very significant.

Ron is actually gay for Harry and his flirting with Hermoinie is just a way of covering it up.

I always thought Hermione and Hagrid were getting it on.

All houses will have to unite and Harry will be forced to side with Malfroy - the sorting hat even said so in a previous book.

I highly doubt Harry will be going back to Hogwarts. I mean, I'm sure it'll play a part, probably a significant part of book 7, and he'll return, but not for schooling. And also Malphoy is now a death eater. Who knows what will happen to him, but even if Hogwarts stayed open, he won't return.

Harry will not die.

Agreed.

But how is Harry going to find those horcruxes without Dumbledore? Obviously he wouldn't have been able to do the cave by himself, with all that advanced magic. Someone's going to come along and help him, or something is going to change where it won't be neccesary for him to track down the remaining horcruxes.

EFISH
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2007, 08:39:45 PM »

How do you know he's dead?  He could have faked that easily enough, being a wizard and all.  Going dark is probably the best way to take Voldemort down because he won't be pursued by Death Eaters.

There is a bit of parchment missing in Sirius' family tree - just a corner or something.  Did we ever find out where that went?

Harry could well be a horcruxe but it'd be a shame cause he'd almost certainly have to die.

Dumbledore could still be alive.  Maybe he has horcruxes too...I doubt it though, he's had his time.  Plus, Rowling probably wants to teach all the kids about death so bringing him back to life wouldn't help there.

I remember reading that J.K Rowling confirmed that Dumbledore is indeed dead..... but he will play a role in book 7.  confused
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2007, 08:40:58 PM »

Well I'm going by what siruis said he is dead got tracked down by volds and some death eaters.But who knows dude could be still kicking.

Dumbledor is dead though we will see his portrait in the headmasters office at hogwarts. I think harry is going to get some major help from Dumbs bother on tracking down the horocrex's

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2007, 08:42:41 PM »

maybe his teacher against evil forces will help ?

Nothing to say
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 08:46:34 PM »

maybe his teacher against evil forces will help ?

ah mad eye and Mooney.

though lockheart helping would be some funny shit. hihi

Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: