Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 07:16:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227869 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Hammerstein Ballroom DVD'S fore download in the newsgroups
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hammerstein Ballroom DVD'S fore download in the newsgroups  (Read 7648 times)
nightrain
Opening Act

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2006, 12:14:35 AM »

i uploaded the missing files should be complete now

my bootleg trading site
http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~sdzuyd/
Fusion
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2006, 03:41:55 AM »

This is the first time I've ever used newsgroups.  I just started to d/l the 14th.  Hopefully I don't run into any problems.  Thanks to nightrain for posting these, and to Bandita for her help in understanding newsgroups.  ok  beer

nightrain, do you still plan on posting the 12th to the newsgroups?

a.k.a. KBear
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2006, 03:07:06 AM »

This is the first time I've ever used newsgroups.? I just started to d/l the 14th.? Hopefully I don't run into any problems.? Thanks to nightrain for posting these, and to Bandita for her help in understanding newsgroups.? ok? beer

You are very welcome! beer

Also, I did a search for all NZB files on GNR and this is what I found-

http://www.binsearch.info/index.php?q=guns+roses+dvd&max=250&adv_g=&adv_age=50&adv_sort=date&minsize=&maxsize=&font=&postdate=

http://www.binsearch.info/index.php?q=gnr+&max=250&adv_g=&adv_age=50&adv_sort=date&minsize=&maxsize=&font=&postdate=

I don't know what some of it is but I saw a post for Donnington and Italy in there
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 03:18:05 AM by Bandita » Logged
Fusion
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2006, 01:22:50 PM »

This is the first time I've ever used newsgroups.  I just started to d/l the 14th.  Hopefully I don't run into any problems.  Thanks to nightrain for posting these, and to Bandita for her help in understanding newsgroups.  ok  beer

You are very welcome! beer

Also, I did a search for all NZB files on GNR and this is what I found-

http://www.binsearch.info/index.php?q=guns+roses+dvd&max=250&adv_g=&adv_age=50&adv_sort=date&minsize=&maxsize=&font=&postdate=

http://www.binsearch.info/index.php?q=gnr+&max=250&adv_g=&adv_age=50&adv_sort=date&minsize=&maxsize=&font=&postdate=

I don't know what some of it is but I saw a post for Donnington and Italy in there

Thanks, I see both were also posted by nightrain!  peace

a.k.a. KBear
Jarl
Rocker

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2006, 09:18:28 PM »

Guns N' Roses Gods Of Metal Festival - Italy 04-07-6
Three videos recorded at the Gods of Metal festival in Milan, Italy June 4th 2006
Videos:
- Better
- November Rain
- My Michelle, with Sebastian Bach

GUNS N ROSES - @ Download Festival, Donnington Park, UK - 11th June 2006 (Pro-Shot) (Channel 4 Broadcast 19/6/2006)
Lineage: Digital Terrestrial TV > DVB-T/PC > 1 DVDR
Setlist:
- Sebastian Bach Prologue
- My Michelle (w/ Sebastian Bach)
- Paradise City (W/ Izzy Stradlin)

those are those other 2 Nightrain posted.

Johan

Jarl
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2006, 09:25:22 PM »

btw if there is intrest into downloading dvd's from the newsgroups i can post a few more.
the guide is my list.

Johan

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2006, 12:17:00 AM »

btw if there is intrest into downloading dvd's from the newsgroups i can post a few more.
the guide is my list.

Johan

That would be fantastic!
Fusion
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2006, 01:42:30 AM »

the guide is my list.

Johan

That would be amazing.  After some early bumps I think I'm getting the hang of newsgroups.

My vote would go to 10.22.89 or 10.18.89.  I'm sure there are much better shows but I've always wanted to see these.    I love how they performed Rocket Queen at these gigs.  1.18.86 would be cool as well, guess that's the first ever show that the community has on video.  Or any and all of the Makin' of Trilogy - assuming posting those won't cause you any problems because I guess technically they are officially released material.  Of course, you can't exactly buy these anymore.

But really, anything shared is greatly appreciated!!

EDIT: Good quality Paris 1992 is also something I'd love.  I've got one version, unfortunately it's not great quality.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 09:42:09 PM by Fusion » Logged

a.k.a. KBear
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2006, 10:15:57 AM »

the guide is my list.

Johan

That would be amazing.? After some early bumps I think I'm getting the hang of newsgroups.

My vote would go to 10.22.89 or 10.18.89.? I'm sure there are much better shows but I've always wanted to see these.? ? I love how they performed Rocket Queen at these gigs.? 1.18.86 would be cool as well, guess that's the first ever show that the community has on video.? Or any and all of the Makin' of Trilogy - assuming posting those won't cause you any problems because I guess technically they are officially released material.? Of course, you can't exactly buy these anymore.

But really, anything shared is greatly appreciated!!

You can post anything in the newsgroups, they do not have the same rules as torrent sites as to the posting of what would be official material.

When I get my new hard drive up and running I will rip what I have to them as well if anyone is interested in downloading this way, although my collection isn't very big (Chicago, St. Louis Riot, Tokyo Dome, CBGB 87, Ritz 88 and a few others)

Some early material say from 1986 would be great though!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 10:23:49 AM by Bandita » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: