Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 02:51:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  TORRENT- 2006-05-12 Hammerstein Ballroom NYC
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: TORRENT- 2006-05-12 Hammerstein Ballroom NYC  (Read 19153 times)
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2006, 10:15:15 PM »

Question:  Is it true that if more people seed than it makes it a faster download?

Pretty much, the more people there are seeding (uploading) the more data there is available for people to download.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
RobinFinCK1610
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2006, 10:41:43 PM »

Anyone know which file is currupt? All files are fine for me.  I can upload the currupted file(s) through an uploading site since it isn't the major file.

Unfortunately for me though, the file that's corrupted is "VTS_01_1.VOB". That's the main video file. Of all the files, why that one. Arrghh. Anyway, what version of winrar are you using? Thanks in advance Smiley

P.S. icpillusions: did you download the torrent from mininova or dime?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 10:54:34 PM by RobinFinCK1610 » Logged
GnrAxl4life
Headliner

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2006, 12:46:57 AM »

Hi all..

I just finished downloading Disc 1, but one of the files is corrupted. I know GNRAxl4Life earlier is also experiencing this problem. Btw GNRAxl4Life, which file did it say corrupted? Did u get the "GNR5-12_Disc1.rar. The file "Huh" header is corrupt" as well? Tried to fix it using Advanced RAR Repair, and it didn't work either  Undecided

I got the same thing. So i didnt bother seeding a bad file. Im 89% done on the Dime one however.
whpprsnpprr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2006, 01:29:04 AM »

Just in case you guys haven't seen these, someone designed all 4 covers and they came out really cool!
Check em Smiley

http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/viewtopic.php?t=14639
italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2006, 02:18:01 AM »

Yeah I have the same file corrupted..

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
elflink
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2006, 04:26:11 AM »

Thanks a lot for this, watching the show now, seems like a great one!
mick
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2006, 06:07:08 AM »

Finally completed the Dime show, I have been seeding all night at 300kbs/sec so a bunch of folks have it now too. If someone could upp it to one of the easier to access trackers that would be cool. I need to shut this down soon, I have been at a steady 500kbs up for about 36 hours now, don't want hate mail from the ISP   Grin

So far Jungle is all over the place with mostly shots of the back of someone's head, but the audio is decent and there a couple good shots so far on ISE, looks to be the same person from the 17th show filming. The video gets much better by Brownstone.

The 17th is cool, I about fell out of my chair laughing when Axl busts out his stand up comedy routine with "MMmmmm what should we do I next, oh.. I know maybe we should release an Album!.. FUCK ME why haven't I thought of that in all these years.. Jesus... etc .. etc."

Thanks to those who upped these in the first place!   beer  beer

Edited: By Better the shots get much better. You can see Axl having monitor problems and motioning Robin to get down off the drum riser...
Better is awesome, the vocals wash out a bit near the end but Robin does an awesome solo. Axl does a little rant about " People who think they know what is happening with the band...." When people stand up in front of the filmer things get jumpy but there are some excellent close ups.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 06:21:37 AM by mick » Logged
highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2006, 08:45:36 AM »

Can anyone upload it to yousendit?

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrin's a waste of my fuckin time
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2006, 10:24:21 AM »

90 sumtin seeds \m/
boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2006, 12:06:18 PM »

CRC failed in gnR-12dixc1/video_ts_01_1.vob this file is corrupt
the file "Huh" is corrupted

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

http://www.diytvrocks.com
mick
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2006, 12:08:21 PM »

Has anyone watched the 2 RAR version in it's entirety yet? The reason I ask is the Dime torrent (1 lg file) gets real crappy for Paradise City, seems like the file is damaged, the audio is spotty and has some ugly noises in it. Also, I must have been feeling no pain by the time they played this on the 12th because I have no recolection of them totally butchering the beginning of PC like the video shows... need to lay off the Tekillya I guess.

Is anyone else experiencing similiar problems with the Dime torrent? Does the 2 RAR version have the same problem?

Thanks!
tkten
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2006, 03:09:20 PM »

a BIG thanks to all involved in getting these out.  Finished downloading from dime about an hour ago.  Went pretty quick, about 12 hours in all for almost 4 gigs.

Pretty good for an audience boot imo.

I am going to share this at GNR Tracker V2 once I get a torrent made.  (first time making one, so hopefully I dont screw it up)

The show from the 17th is on GNR Tracker V2 now also.

THANKS AGAIN!!!
icpillusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2006, 03:33:43 PM »

During PC the person filming doesn't capture any of the band. The audio is great but you can't see anything.  So you're not missing anything if that part of the video is messed up.
Francisco_Trento
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2006, 03:38:52 PM »

Has anyone watched the 2 RAR version in it's entirety yet? The reason I ask is the Dime torrent (1 lg file) gets real crappy for Paradise City, seems like the file is damaged, the audio is spotty and has some ugly noises in it. Also, I must have been feeling no pain by the time they played this on the 12th because I have no recolection of them totally butchering the beginning of PC like the video shows... need to lay off the Tekillya I guess.

Is anyone else experiencing similiar problems with the Dime torrent? Does the 2 RAR version have the same problem?

Thanks!

Yeah
i downloaded at dime and have the same problem..
illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2006, 04:49:34 PM »

I have a tech Question:

If I am surfing the web, my internet connection is great.? When I run the Torrent Software and start downloading a show, it downloads for 10 min and then just stops.? If I try to go on the internet after it stops, I get the white screen.? The only way to get my connection back is to reset the modem.

Do you know why downloading the show would disrupt my cable connection?

-illusionone

BTW - I was able to download all day yesterday - it seems to be an issue today <sigh>  I'm @ 67% and I wanna finish this damn thing so I can startt the 17th show lol!  rant
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 04:54:12 PM by illusionone » Logged

Wake up. . . .time to die
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2006, 06:29:38 PM »

Thanks!

Well if it's just the file on DIME then the uploader may have had a problem when ripping the DVD and didn't notice it.  Otherwise it could just be the transfer.
Montrealer
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2006, 07:16:06 PM »

Am I the only one that can't connect ?
RobinFinCK1610
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2006, 10:56:30 PM »

I have a tech Question:

If I am surfing the web, my internet connection is great.  When I run the Torrent Software and start downloading a show, it downloads for 10 min and then just stops.  If I try to go on the internet after it stops, I get the white screen.  The only way to get my connection back is to reset the modem.

Do you know why downloading the show would disrupt my cable connection?

-illusionone

BTW - I was able to download all day yesterday - it seems to be an issue today <sigh>  I'm @ 67% and I wanna finish this damn thing so I can startt the 17th show lol!  rant

I got that too. I'm no tech expert, but from experience and reading here and there, what you're experiencing is normal because when ur downloading torrent, your torrent software (Bittornado, Bitcomet etc) uses all your connection speed i.e. gives high priority to your download than anything else. And the thing is usually after you stop your download, you wouldnt be able to surf. It's like your internet connection has no connectivity or something. I read somewhere it's because your connection is congested. Something like that. I got that all the time. So I usually would restart my computer or just switch off my modem for 10 sec.

P.S. Is anybody uploading the 12th show on mininova again, but without using RAR? Kinda like what darknemus did with the 14th..
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

Guns N Roses = Best band of all time

« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2006, 11:35:10 PM »

how do I download these vids?  I just go onto dimeadozen, but I can't figure it out. What do I need to download?
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2006, 11:38:11 PM »

how do I download these vids?? I just go onto dimeadozen, but I can't figure it out. What do I need to download?

There is a help section on there and if you are new to torrents you should read through it.? You need a client to download with and all the info for this is on the site.  I sent you a PM with a link to the help section and some other info.  Hope it helps. Wink
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 11:43:20 PM by Bandita » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: