Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 01:49:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your GN'R tattoos (pics, suggestions, ideas)
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your GN'R tattoos (pics, suggestions, ideas)  (Read 220786 times)
Annie
« Reply #620 on: May 17, 2012, 02:47:05 PM »

I love the Hello Kitty-Axl tattoo. I wonder what Axl would think of it  Grin

This is my tattoo

Thankyou so much. Hello Axl is really looking forward to being filmed for the Sanrio documentary on June 8th. Your tattoo is awesome as well. Was it painful?
Estranged85
Rocker

Why must it drift away and die?

« Reply #621 on: May 17, 2012, 02:59:57 PM »

What is the Sanrio documentary?

It was a little painful having the top of it done as it's just below the collarbone but otherwise it was okay Smiley
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #622 on: May 17, 2012, 03:32:21 PM »

This is my tattoo

Beautiful!! (you and the tat lol)

I wish i wasn't such a pussy so I could get a kick ass GNR tattoo!!!!!

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
Estranged85
Rocker

« Reply #623 on: May 17, 2012, 03:54:20 PM »

^^Thank you  Smiley

It's not that painful to get tattooed though so don't let the fear of pain stop you  Wink
Annie
« Reply #624 on: May 17, 2012, 04:50:59 PM »

It was a little painful having the top of it done as it's just below the collarbone but otherwise it was okay Smiley
A film production company from LA/NYC is doing a documentary on Hello Kitty fans/fanatics . I read about it on www.hellokittyhell.com  I contacted them and they liked what I wrote as well as my massive Hello Kitty collection. They are coming to Chicago to film me and my 8 year old BFF and talk about our love of Hello Kitty and Keroppi. My most beloved Hello Kitty items are my Hello AXL pic and tattoo. I am going to wear a Hello Kitty Brasil shirt from spgunner my Brazilian homie. I am going to give my BFF my Hello Kitty fender guitar as a surprise. Hello Axl is really looking forward to showing off my love of GNR and Hello Kitty. hihi

I would be too shy to get a tattoo so close to my boobs. My Axl Rose Stitch tramp stamp was very painful.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 04:52:40 PM by Lumen » Logged
rendestroi95
Rocker

You Know Where You Are?? No?? Okay :(

« Reply #625 on: May 17, 2012, 04:56:20 PM »

A film production company from LA/NYC is doing a documentary on Hello Kitty fans/fanatics . I read about it on www.hellokittyhell.com  I contacted them and they liked what I wrote as well as my massive Hello Kitty collection. They are coming to Chicago to film me and my 8 year old BFF and talk about our love of Hello Kitty and Keroppi. My most beloved Hello Kitty items are my Hello AXL pic and tattoo. I am going to wear a Hello Kitty Brasil shirt from spgunner my Brazilian homie. I am going to give my BFF my Hello Kitty fender guitar as a surprise. Hello Axl is really looking forward to showing off my love of GNR and Hello Kitty. hihi

I would be too shy to get a tattoo so close to my boobs. My Axl Rose Stitch tramp stamp was very painful.

It looks like this??

haha

it's happening
Estranged85
Rocker

« Reply #626 on: May 17, 2012, 05:11:27 PM »

Sounds like a fun show Smiley I like Hello Kitty too, I don't collect stuff on it though but I buy it for my niece all the time  Wink

I couldn't get the tattoo on my stomach cause I'm already tattooed there and it's too big to fit onto my arm so my chest was kinda the only option as I don't really like back and tramp stamp tattoos too much. Also, now that it's on my chest it's visible so maybe Axl will see it once I see him in concert  Grin
Annie
« Reply #627 on: May 17, 2012, 05:18:08 PM »

It looks like this??

haha
This is the one. Spgunner will help my technologically challenged self post pics from the shoot.
Annie
« Reply #628 on: May 17, 2012, 05:19:10 PM »

Sounds like a fun show Smiley I like Hello Kitty too, I don't collect stuff on it though but I buy it for my niece all the time  Wink

I couldn't get the tattoo on my stomach cause I'm already tattooed there and it's too big to fit onto my arm so my chest was kinda the only option as I don't really like back and tramp stamp tattoos too much. Also, now that it's on my chest it's visible so maybe Axl will see it once I see him in concert  Grin
I hope that he does. You for sure deserve an invite to an afterparty, the REAL afterparty with Axl! ok
Estranged85
Rocker

« Reply #629 on: May 17, 2012, 05:21:25 PM »

I hope that he does. You for sure deserve an invite to an afterparty, the REAL afterparty with Axl! ok

Thanks Smiley That sure would be great! My friend got the AFD logo tattooed and a portrait of Axl so maybe they'll think we deserve to go to an after party lol
R.A.W.
Headliner

Don't Fuck With Me

« Reply #630 on: May 17, 2012, 06:00:48 PM »

Here is the begining of my GNR/Axl sleeve I'm having done at the moment.
I will post a new image during each stage.
[/

This is a cover up of an Indian head that I had done 15 years back.
Matt Chubb from Melbourne is the artist. Vividink tattoo.

Do You No Where The Fuck You ARRRRRRRE?HuhHuh
Liquor & Whores
Rocker

« Reply #631 on: May 18, 2012, 12:05:28 PM »

This is my tattoo

great spot for a tat, looks v. cool

"you nor anyone will ever dictate my actions" - Axl Rose
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #632 on: May 18, 2012, 07:09:19 PM »

i edited my previous post and fixed the link to fear the juggalos tattoo so its showing up now instead of the removed message.
fear the juggalo 2
Rocker

« Reply #633 on: May 19, 2012, 03:55:33 AM »

Tony your such a pal. Lol, I thought maybe someone bitched about the copy right, siince mr. williams was not all thrilled about it, but hey dj fancys it. Lol
R.A.W.
Headliner

Don't Fuck With Me

« Reply #634 on: May 21, 2012, 10:05:01 PM »

Stage 2 of the GNR/Axl Sleeve

R.A.W.
Headliner

Don't Fuck With Me

« Reply #635 on: May 21, 2012, 10:06:41 PM »

Close Up

imcrazy
Headliner

« Reply #636 on: May 21, 2012, 10:10:10 PM »

Dude - that's just creepy!  If that's what you're going for you get an A+

I like the earlier one with the biker hat though.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 10:28:16 PM by imcrazy » Logged

I got a headache like a mother - twice the price of my thrills
Aixa44
Opening Act

« Reply #637 on: December 04, 2012, 06:42:55 PM »

Hello,
sorry for my english (I'm french)  Smiley
my tattoo and the tattoo of my girlfriends !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #638 on: December 04, 2012, 07:48:11 PM »

Hello,
sorry for my english (I'm french)  Smiley
my tattoo and the tattoo of my girlfriends !

VERY nice tattoos right there, I love that GN'R logo and is something I'm going to get as a tattoo as well soon. But first I plan on my first tattoo being the Chinese Democracy "screaming man" who appears at the start of live shows, on the video screens. I can't wait to get it!!!... Grin
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #639 on: December 09, 2012, 12:51:00 PM »

pic upload

New ink . Love it

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: