Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 02:06:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your Guns N' Roses "Best Case Scenario"!!! (dream a little with realism)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your Guns N' Roses "Best Case Scenario"!!! (dream a little with realism)  (Read 11122 times)
jamillos22
Rocker

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2016, 01:39:01 PM »

I?m thrilled about the fact that absolutely fucking anything can happen now. Whether considering the shows or possible new material. We don?t know who?s gonna play there. Adler and Izzy might do some songs. Maybe Izzy is composing with them, maybe not. But the shows ? what to expect? They could play some Illusions song Axl didn?t do with the new Guns. He could sound awesome again like he did in 2010 etc. They could start off with Jungle, but then again, they don?t really have to, do they. Any guest could come to the stage, including Matt or Gilby. This will be crazy. I just hope for some goddamn TV coverage in order for us to get some proper pro-shots, because we all know how things with official Guns videos go...

Hell has frozen over.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2016, 01:40:13 PM »

- 2016/2017 GN'R concert in Birmingham, AL with members Axl, Slash, Izzy, and Duff.
- One or two new singles in 2016.
- A new album in 2016/2017 centered around music from Axl, Slash, Izzy, and Duff.
- Live television performance at this year's MTV VMA's or NFL halftime performance on Thanksgiving Day.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Factory Girl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2016, 01:49:37 PM »

Yeah I never really stated that a new album was a realistic thing. I mean I think it can happen, but much later. Like late this year or next  year if at all.

Like I've said in a detailed post before in here... mainly good tour and a best of set with 1-2 new songs or something would be great.

Yeah, I know. I was just complementing what D-GenerationX said. Wink
If it wasn't for the way Axl does things, I probably would be expecting something new.
GNRMTL
Headliner

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2016, 01:53:46 PM »

Guys nostalgia is cool but it's 2016.  It's a new tour.  People expecting the same solos from 1992 are rediculous.   Richard dosnt need to play wild horses and Slash dosnt have to play the godfather theme.  Sure it would be cool but some you seem to think that motion isn't forward.  I'm hoping for a set that includes the whole catalogue good harmony chemistry and some new music.  What will be will be, but will all see.  #GnFnR
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 02:00:39 PM by GNRMTL » Logged

Miami 92
Montreal 92
Toronto 02
4 nights at the Hammerstein
Ottowa 06
Montreal 10
Hiro 12
Miami Filmore 12
Montreal 13
New Jersey 16
Montreal 17
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2016, 01:57:53 PM »

Guys nostalgia is cool but it's 2016.  It's a new tour.  People expecting the same solos from 1992 are redicilious.  Richard dosnt need to play wild horses and Slash dosnt have to play the godfather theme.  Sure it we be cool but some you seem to think that motion isn't forward.  I'm hoping for a set that includes the whole catalogue good harmony chemistry and some new music.  What will be will be, but will all see.  #GnFnR

Yes Sr.

beer

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: