Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:05:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Skid Row thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Skid Row thread  (Read 82661 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2003, 05:34:30 PM »

I wanna go! Bloody trains!
I think Id still rather see Sebastian Bach live over the new Skid row - the guys voice is amazing! I would put him up there as one of the best singers ever, sure his music might not be Zeppelinish in its greatness or influence - but his voice is outstanding!

Get ur ass over to Manchester go wth us 2 u can stay at TC's house he won't mind.........do u dude?

Its not the going - Its the train fair - its un-bloody-belivable!

Are there no buses dude?
Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2003, 05:39:40 PM »

I wanna go! Bloody trains!
I think Id still rather see Sebastian Bach live over the new Skid row - the guys voice is amazing! I would put him up there as one of the best singers ever, sure his music might not be Zeppelinish in its greatness or influence - but his voice is outstanding!

Get ur ass over to Manchester go wth us 2 u can stay at TC's house he won't mind.........do u dude?

Its not the going - Its the train fair - its un-bloody-belivable!

Are there no buses dude?

Yeh-there nearly as bad - ?25! Add that to ?15 for the ticket and ?10/15 spending money/beer money and were lookin at ?50/55! Thats way to much man! ?30/35 overall is about as much as Id pay.

Riot In Everyone!
TC
Headliner

It's a free world. Take advantage...

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2003, 07:44:17 PM »

oh dude thats nasty

?25 for a fucking bus.

i'm still mainly just paying for bus money from bunley to manchester

that'll be about ?3

the ticket cost came out of the money i got when i wuit my job.

so that doesn't count.

TC
Headliner

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2003, 07:45:09 PM »

and no dude

you can stay at my house

Grin

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2003, 12:07:35 PM »

Just thought id share my extra happy good news.................my Skid Row Tickets have come Grin Grin Grin, can't wait to see them new album stuff being played which is class and the classics like '18 & Life'.............it's gonna fuckin' rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2003, 12:45:17 PM »

Dizzy dude i was wondering can you remember what songs Skid Row played when you saw them open for Poison?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2003, 01:01:52 PM »

Saw Skid Row last night and all i can say is fucking great!!! Suppot band Hurricane Party were class old school rock and all (Lineker10 i sugget you check them out) met the guys after got their autographs and chatted with them really sound dudes.  The other support band 'The Ga Ga's' blew they just did not fit in.  As for Skid Row.........they were class from 18 and Life to New Generation, from I Remember You to I Remember You Two it was great.  Ok Johnny does lack Bach's range but he was still very good and like he said if any fucker tells you, that you didn't just see Skid Row and that this band isn't Skid Row tell them to GET THE FUCK OUT.

On another note outside they were advertising Adler's Appetite who are meant to be playing songs from Appetite For Destruction there in Febuary, my ass is there..........i also got one of Snake's plecs  Grin.......my mate Ric0 gave him a fag and he used his lighter.. i think that lighter is scared to Ric0 now Grin
Lineker10
VIP

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2003, 01:51:03 PM »

Saw Skid Row last night and all i can say is fucking great!!! Suppot band Hurricane Party were class old school rock and all (Lineker10 i sugget you check them out) met the guys after got their autographs and chatted with them really sound dudes.  The other support band 'The Ga Ga's' blew they just did not fit in.  As for Skid Row.........they were class from 18 and Life to New Generation, from I Remember You to I Remember You Two it was great.  Ok Johnny does lack Bach's range but he was still very good and like he said if any fucker tells you, that you didn't just see Skid Row and that this band isn't Skid Row tell them to GET THE FUCK OUT.

On another note outside they were advertising Adler's Appetite who are meant to be playing songs from Appetite For Destruction there in Febuary, my ass is there..........i also got one of Snake's plecs  Grin.......my mate Ric0 gave him a fag and he used his lighter.. i think that lighter is scared to Ric0 now Grin

Sounds fuckin good man! Ill check out that band!

As for Adlers - Ill hopefully be driving (Test in a week and a half!) by then so ill hopefully catch them, if not ill still get the train there!

Riot In Everyone!
RicO
Opening Act

The good the bad, im the guy with the gun

« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2003, 08:56:31 AM »

Holy shit mother of christ Skid Row were fantastic and hurricane party were brill. i agree with Sm here the gaa gaas sounded out of place one support band would of been better.
I gave Snake A fag and he used my lighter Rock and Roll! Cheesy

Cya around lads

http://www.thestonedmaids.now.nu/ - Album coming out early next year titled 'Silent On The D'
TC
Headliner

« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2003, 07:45:54 PM »

hey sorry i haven't been on to post my (somehow slightly similar) opinion since thursday. been banned some more. Skid Row rocked. Hurricane Party ruled too.
I want more!
I got 2 plecs for me Cheesy
Still wish we'd stayed in the train station tho hammy. ah well.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2004, 09:30:00 AM »

Listen up soldier! Do you support ?Rock and Roll?? Do you speak up for what you believe in? Want more info on how you can win prizes and support SKID ROW?
Send an e-mail to the address below and find out. Don?t worry we won?t sell it or add to any spam lists. Just send us your name and e-mail address and we?ll send you your assignment. If you accept and carry out your mission, you will be rewarded.
Do you have what it takes? Enlist now.

eStreetMilitia@skidrow.com

Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2004, 03:19:11 PM »

Listen up soldier! Do you support “Rock and Roll?” Do you speak up for what you believe in? Want more info on how you can win prizes and support SKID ROW?
Send an e-mail to the address below and find out. Don’t worry we won’t sell it or add to any spam lists. Just send us your name and e-mail address and we’ll send you your assignment. If you accept and carry out your mission, you will be rewarded.
Do you have what it takes? Enlist now.

eStreetMilitia@skidrow.com

i fucking love the band, but i might seem like a bore when i say, dont care.... aint helping them to norway anywho...

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2004, 04:37:34 PM »

Taken from www.theloudestrock.com

Skid Row will be heading to Florida in January to shoot a video for the song "Ghost", taken from their latest album, "Thickskin". Bassist Rachel Bolan told BW&BK that the band are ?Looking at a Canadian run (coast to coast) for February. Then a west coast run in the States. Then Japan, Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, back up through Europe, UK. A lot of it will be alone. The Pacific Rim will be our own shows, the UK will be ourselves, but we?ll try to jump on some festivals in Europe. It?s cool going out and playing the big shows, but doing forty minutes is? nah. You?re just getting warmed up. We wanna do an HOUR and forty minutes. We want to do five or six new songs plus all the ones people expect.?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2004, 02:44:15 PM »

Phil Varone has left Skid Row for "personal reasons." The band has found a new drummer who's name will be announced soon and the tour and video will go on as planned.

2004 TOUR

2/18

Vernal UT
Club XS

2/19

Nephi UT
Salt Creek Sports Lounge

2/20

Boise ID
The Big Easy Concert House

2/21

Spokane WA
The Big Easy Concert House

2/22

Surrey BC
Ozone Niteclub

2/24

Regina SK
The Pump

2/25

Calgary AB
Morgan's

2/26

Grande Prairie AB
The Corral

2/27

Lloydminster AB
The Kooler

2/28

Medicine Hat AB
The Beverage
Lineker10
VIP

« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2004, 10:20:59 AM »

Stoned - What was the setlist when you went - did they play Big Guns/Sweet Little Sister/Midnight,Tornado?

Riot In Everyone!
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2004, 12:37:55 PM »

where the hell do you find the tour dates and news? isnt skidrowonline.com the official site? it got 02tours listed! damn! that site is like GNRonline now...  no

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2004, 01:00:12 PM »

Goto SkidRow.com Captain.

When i went the setlist from what i can remember had:

Slave To The Grind
Beat Yourself Blind
18 And Life
I Remember You
I Remember You Two
Makin' A Mess
Youth Gone Wild
Thick Is The Skin
Ghost
New Generation
Lamb
Monkey Business
Psycho Therapy
Get The Fuck Out

None of the songs you mentioned were played but trust me Lineker it was a fucking great time, the new vocalist is not as vocally talented but they put on one hell of a fuckin' show, like he said anyone fucker tells you this band is not Skid Row tell them to get the FUCK out Smiley
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2004, 01:55:17 PM »

thanks dude!!

what the hell is a koozie? a thing you have on your arm? cool shirts too...  ok

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2004, 05:55:28 PM »

Tim DiDuro has been named as the drummer for SKID ROW.  DiDuro from Orlando, FL. will replace Phil Varone who abruptly left the band due to "personal reasons." Tim was signed on to play for the first leg of SKID ROW's 2004 World Tour which starts in Vernal, UT in February and runs into Europe in April. He will also appear in the new SKID ROW video for "Ghost."
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2004, 06:11:12 PM »

Tim DiDuro has been named as the drummer for SKID ROW.  DiDuro from Orlando, FL. will replace Phil Varone who abruptly left the band due to "personal reasons." Tim was signed on to play for the first leg of SKID ROW's 2004 World Tour which starts in Vernal, UT in February and runs into Europe in April. He will also appear in the new SKID ROW video for "Ghost."

aaah, fuck!! EVERYTHING seem to happend this spring! velvet revolver, GNR album and tour and now tour with skid row? can i afford this? 2004 is the best year ever! peace

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: