Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 04:36:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227840 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Skid Row thread
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Skid Row thread  (Read 82412 times)
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #360 on: January 15, 2016, 08:10:53 PM »

Bach himself is a bigger draw than Skid Row.   

I enjoyed when he opened the shows on the 2006 tours.

Too bad they can't put their differences aside and tour together again.   Would make a nice opening act for GnR.   
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #361 on: February 09, 2016, 12:09:18 PM »

There's still time to just hash it out. All they gotta do is just get in a room and just talk it out for hours.

I don't understand. I know Sabo come out and said that no one is comfortable with them doing anything with Bach... why?

Cause he booked a KISS show in 1996? GTFO

I know it is more than that, but that was the clincher it sounds like. lol Skid Row would be a fantastic opener for them, and Bach would help Axl through the tour if any problems arised with Gn'R...

That's if Skid Row were actually cool.

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
Thorned Rose
Legend

« Reply #362 on: April 14, 2016, 09:48:20 AM »

I don't get why they can't just figure it out with Bach. The thread in the main room got my interest up a bit again.

But don't damn me
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #363 on: April 14, 2016, 03:27:16 PM »

I don't get why they can't just figure it out with Bach. The thread in the main room got my interest up a bit again.

I love his vocals, but doesn't Sebastian strike you as an extremely high maintenance pain in the ass?

Skid Row is basically playing bars these days.  That's how much they don't want to get back with him.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #364 on: April 14, 2016, 04:04:17 PM »

I love his vocals, but doesn't Sebastian strike you as an extremely high maintenance pain in the ass?

Skid Row is basically playing bars these days.  That's how much they don't want to get back with him.

Yeah it's not like the GNR situation, where the band was still playing big venues without Slash and Duff.  Skid Row is literally playing the same bars my friends cover bands play in my town.  Bach is playing bigger venues without the Skid Row name.  You have to figure if Skid Row got back with Bach they would play 2,000- 3,000 seat venues on a regular basis.  Also their music without Bach has been terrible, I honestly don't understand their thinking with this.  He is more than willing and able to do it.  He must be the biggest pain in the ass in the world.
Thorned Rose
Legend

« Reply #365 on: April 15, 2016, 11:15:35 AM »

Yeah with Bach, he's in my opinion a top 10 rock vocalist of all time. Just an incredible vocalist. I just don't get it though. Pain in the ass or not.

Yeah they are playing like 100-200 people bars. In the early 2000s they were doing small clubs, but now it's just a cheesey nostagia thing basically. I was thinking Skid Row would ride the coatails of Gn'R and be the opening band for them. That would be really cool, but it just seems like he indeed is a major pain in the ass.

He does come off a little high maintainence. I don't know though man, they'd make some good money with him back in the band. Bolan/Sabo is still there. bach didn't bring anything writing wise to the table really but his singing made Skid Row.

But don't damn me
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: