Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:57:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  I Still Support New Guns N' Roses
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: I Still Support New Guns N' Roses  (Read 16620 times)
littleredcorvette
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« on: March 30, 2004, 07:12:10 AM »

I am remaining positive and want to say 'Axl, I've still got your back and I still believe in The Band'.

Please contribute if you feel the same.

Anybody who has nothing better to say than 'Fuck you', there are plenty of other threads to tear the man's soul down in:
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=11417
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=11416

Forgive them that tear down my soul
Bless them that thery might grow old
And free them so that they may know
That it's never too late
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2004, 07:18:50 AM »

i feel the same way. i've been a fan for 10 years, and this couldn't hold me back. i believe Axl made the correct choice by backing out while he could, cuz lets face it. doing a show of this proportions with nothing to promote isn't good. he should focus on the album and making the GUNS N ROSES name alive in the music industry.
anyway. Axl i bought the ticket and now i won't get to see you. but i still think you rock! and you're by far the best frontman ever.
its time to release the "big Guns".  ok
« Last Edit: March 30, 2004, 07:20:03 AM by MeanBone » Logged

Chinese Democracy!
TealaRose
Rocker

Axlite By Personal Choice

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 07:30:12 AM »

Ever the optomist.... count me as one of your supporters are well Axl. You were amazing in the 80's / 90's and you were amazing in '02 and you will be again.

I HAVE to believe that Axl knows what he is doing, even if we don't. He is NOT a stupid man. ok

I am with you til I hear from your lips that the show is over Axl.  yes

Whyever this happened, you just do what you need to do. There are LOTS of us left who have not turned on you and will be here WHEN CD releases.

Suck on That!
snow white
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2004, 07:49:36 AM »

he cares for his fans enough to give us an explanation
(dont bring up philly...)

im not sure about the album coming out this year, but heck, i still love the man and i cant deny hes a genius, and he certainly doesnt need slash, or anyone else, to help him be a genius.

littleredcorvette
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2004, 07:51:39 AM »

I'd also like to say, with respect, to those who feel that this stuff keeps happening because Axl is an "asshole":

He isn't deliberately setting us up for disappointment because he wants to. Part of the reason it keeps happeneing is because all he wants to do is make the best record he possibly can for us and give us a band we can all be proud of. He's doing this FOR US.

He could retire for good. He has shown that he is not a 'celebrity' the way we know most famous people to be nowadays. If he can spend 10 years living an everyday existence, he could easily live the rest of his life normally. The only reason he is doing this all is FOR US. He does not owe us anything (except possibly an explanation for the Philly fans).

I'd also say that I think it's unfair to say that it's weird the other members haven't left aswell. Dizzy and Tommy have publically said many times how much they like and respect Axl. Nearly all the members have taken huge criticism from fans and peers in their respective music 'genres' for 'selling out' yet after what for some is over 5 years working with Axl have remained loyal. Tommy told me what a great friend Axl has been to him, many years after they first met. If Axl were such a difficult asshole, I doubt all of these members would have stuck by him for what is now nearly as long as the original band actively toured after their first album release.

If Tommy or Richard were to  come out and say 'I'm done, he's an asshole', then fair enough.  

But if people who supposedly support this new band don't want to believe a single word of what the band leader says about the departure of member, what is the point of being here?

To put it another way, IF the letter is sincere, honest and true, what right does anyone have to call the man all the names under the sun for something that is categirically not his fault?

If you want to tear me up, copy and paste into somehwhere else. I'd like to think that when any of the GnR camp read the board today, they might feel a little less like shit after fiding this thread.

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2004, 07:53:43 AM »

he cares for his fans enough to give us an explanation
(dont bring up philly...)

im not sure about the album coming out this year, but heck, i still love the man and i cant deny hes a genius, and he certainly doesnt need slash, or anyone else, to help him be a genius.

woo ! playing with all this dwarves fucked up your head a little bit ..  Grin

off course we all like AXL, why do people always bring that subject back, off course we are still in support of axl, blah blah blah.....

we are just discussing that fact that axl does wrong thing as communication goes, as we are the people who buy the cds , we have the right to say that.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2004, 07:54:27 AM by God_i5_de4d » Logged

kockstar99
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2004, 07:59:49 AM »

I still support the band as well.. Tommy, Chris, Robin, Dizzy, Brain, Richard,  

We the fans cheered for you Brian Carroll on the 2002 tour.  Most of us welcomed you into the band as a replacement for our beloved Slash...

Well i for one am sorry he let us down... Fuck you Brain Caroll.. I thought you were the real deal and would help this band of fine muscisians...

your prob the best guitarist ive heard Brian Caroll but your an Asshole....

fuck your bucketboard too.....  

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2004, 08:00:43 AM »

THIS THREAD WAS STARTED IN SUPPORT OF GN'R AND AXL.

IF YOU WANT TO BASH THEM THERE ARE OTHER THREADS.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS PARTICULAR THREAD IF YOU ONLY WANT TO BASH THE BAND OR AXL.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2004, 08:12:27 AM »

I'm not sure if I'm gnr fan as much as you are,
but the fact is:
Fans never know if

1-axl rose doesn't care for his fans
2-axl rose doesn't know what he want
3-axl rose know"gnr don't excist whithou slash"
4-axl rose is the bad man

I dont give a puck about 1,2,and4
All I want is some exciting new music so I deny 3
Although I don't agree with you about 1 and 4
Face his lyrics.

Bahad
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2004, 08:17:37 AM »

Might be the end of Gn'r but not Axl I hope. At least he should make solo stuff and singing until he dies. Dated or not; fuck it, I just wanna hear him singing new material. Axl, I hope next period of your life will be better ok
Guns N Ballz
Rocker

Proud Member of the Butch Walker Mafia!

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2004, 08:23:37 AM »

I can never give up on this band. Isn't part of the fun watching the shit fly? Watching the ups and downs of Axl Rose?

Yesterday I got a boot in the mail from GNR BAR and I blasted out Chinese Democracy (live from Boston I think). Man, if this song makes it to studio it will be great. I can't imagine how good it will sound.

So yeah I'm still behind Axl and the new GNR. I'll still be listening to Buckethead as well though. You can never judge a mans music by the person he is. It's all about the art created.  

peace

Guns N Ballz
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2004, 09:33:39 AM »

I'll be gnr fan forever,but the fact is:
-axl rose doesn't care for his fans
-axl rose doesn't know what he want
-axl rose know"gnr don't excist whithou slash"
-axl rose is the bad man

Those aren't facts dude.  Not even close.
Even as opinions they suck! hehehe
hey - Axl does care for his fans.  Didn't you read the letter dude?
-Axl knows what he wants.  He's been working on it for the better part of a decade.
-GN'R obviously does indeed exist
-Axl is a good and intelligent man and a beautiful artist - even if we never got another song from him - everything he's shared with the world thus far proves him to be worthy of the adoration which he in fact is the recipient of from thousands and thousands of fans worldwide.

hey if you still aren't over Slash being out of GN'R.. perhaps you should be writing a letter to Mr. Hudson.  Perhaps he can comfort you?
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2004, 09:35:51 AM »

I still support Axl AND the New Guns N' Roses.

I really appreciate that he has spoken out to us...
and I'm oddly more hopeful than I have been in a long time regarding the future of
Guns N' Roses.

I believe.

Here's to the guys  beer
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2004, 09:38:33 AM »

Always have, always will.  yes

Nothing to say
littleredcorvette
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2004, 09:40:13 AM »

It's really sad that there are some people here who are so utterly ignorant and full of shit that they couldn't respect my request that this thread be left free of their worthless opinions and ravings.

I've been waiting for the album as long as anyone and I bought a Rio 4 ticket on March 1st. But I have enough intelligence and enough of a personality and life to carry on living my own until I get what I want from GnR.

I remember a picture of Slash with a badge saying 'Stupid People Shouldn't Breathe'. There are a lot of stupid people here.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2004, 09:41:26 AM »

Same shit, different day.

I bleed GN'R...

Guns N' Roses forever.

K-Rock
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2004, 09:51:08 AM »

I too support Guns N' Roses and their new lead singer Scott Weiland.

Actaully I think GN'R should now go in the books as ending after TSI.  

Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2004, 10:00:17 AM »

I'm with you littleredcorvette  Wink

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
liquidvirus
Mechanical Animal
VIP

Gettin Down and Dirrrty

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2004, 10:05:19 AM »

I too support Guns N' Roses and their new lead singer Scott Weiland.

yup..isnt it funny how everyone thought the band's being changed...when actually  only the lead singer was?

Life is like a penis most people don't know it
But most people suck so they usually blow it.
Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2004, 10:13:34 AM »

of course I still support GnR, always will Smiley

Axl doesn't need CD or anything for financial reasons, he has enough...
So, why does he do it?? Cause he loves making music! He really doesn't owe us anything (except for some updates maybe wich he has given us now)!

He also doesn't seem to care what people think of him...

CD will come... someday... but not soon IMO

Like peeing clouds!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: